IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SEEKING FORGIVENESS FROM ALLAH SUBHANATAL  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SEEKING FORGIVENESS FROM ALLAH SUBHANATAL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deepshadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SEEKING FORGIVENESS FROM ALLAH SUBHANATAL
    Posted: 16 July 2014 at 8:54am
Aoa,

I have been living in the United Kingdom for the last 4 years or so however I got married back in 2011 and ALHUMDULILLAH have a very beautiful daughter who is now 1 year old.

The reason I am sharing my story is basically I am having so much problems now in life which off course I created myself by doing wrong things, I am not a bad person at all and I have always been very helpful to any needy person at any time, whether with money, hand or any mean possible but I always tried my best, however all year long I have been earning money but it wasn't halal and I used credit cards loans and all sort of money lending companies to pay my bills and carry on in life however I have now realised that I owe so much and I am close to bankruptcy now but still managing.

I am trying to leave everything to live a normal clean life by doing everything correctly and not even earning a single penny which is not halal but I am stuck and can not leave the mess I am in at the moment because if I completely leave I will be in a bigger mess.

I am just worried about the loans I have which is close to �65k however I am paying minimum payments however due to interest it has ruined my life, I have no idea what to do.
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2014 at 3:04am
Assalamalecum,just believe in Allah and improve ur taqwa, and pray to him constantly and ask for forgiveness,in Sha Allah everything will be fine.Allah says in ch 3 v 160 of Quran if Allah is with u none can overcome u, if Allah forsakes u, there is who who can save you, let the believers put the trust in Allah.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic