IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Will Muslims accept Jesus as thier saviour.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Will Muslims accept Jesus as thier saviour.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Power of GOD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Will Muslims accept Jesus as thier saviour.
    Posted: 15 July 2014 at 4:27pm
Will muslims accept Jesus as thier saviour when he apears on the clouds now.

Matthew 24:30  "At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn.  they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 

Matthew 24: 36-39  No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.   As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.   For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark;  and they knew nothng about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away.  That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2014 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by Power of GOD Power of GOD wrote:

Matthew 24:30  "At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn.  they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 

Matthew 24: 36-39  No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.   As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.   For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark;  and they knew nothng about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away.  That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

Indeed when Isa Ibn Maryam (Alayhi Salaam) descends he will hold on to the wings of two angels and will descend in Damascus. You Christians will run to him and the following will happen.

MATTHEW

7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2014 at 3:52pm

No, we will accept him as a prophet of God, just like we always have.  Tongue

The better question is will Christians accept Jesus as the prophet of God and give up their heretical beliefs about him?  When he descends near the end of time, with the permission of Allah (Glorified and Exalted Be He), he will set the records straight.  Will Christians come to terms with the truth at that time?  I certainly hope so!

By the way, according to the Gospels, your "savior" was supposed to have "appeared in the clouds" during the lifetime of the first generation of Christians. 

"Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.� (Matthew 16:28) 
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Power of GOD View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Power of GOD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2014 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by islamispeace islamispeace wrote:

The better question is will Christians accept Jesus as the prophet of God and give up their heretical beliefs about him?  When he descends near the end of time, with the permission of Allah (Glorified and Exalted Be He), he will set the records straight.  Will Christians come to terms with the truth at that time?  I certainly hope so!

By the way, according to the Gospels, your "savior" was supposed to have "appeared in the clouds" during the lifetime of the first generation of Christians. 

"Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.� (Matthew 16:28) 
Explain Mat 16:28 about some not dying until they see the kingdom. The verses following show that Jesus took three disciples up on a high mountain and was transfigured before them. This was a taste of the second coming of Christ. He was glorified with Moses and Elijah

So Jesus was speaking the truth Peter,James and John have seen his Kingdom.

Mat 17 1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter , James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart , 2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light. 3 And, behold , there appeared unto them Moses and Elija talking with him. 4 Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt , let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias. 5 While he yet spake , behold , a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said , This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased ; hear ye him. 6 And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid . 7 And Jesus came and touched them, and said , Arise , and be not afraid . 8 And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only. 9 And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying , Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead. 10 And his disciples asked him, saying , Why then say the scribes that Elija must first come ? 11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come , and restore all things. 12 But I say unto you, That Elija is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed . Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them. 13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

WE Christians will accept JESUS as our messiah our saviour and the Son of God and not just a prophet.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Power of GOD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2014 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

Indeed when Isa Ibn Maryam (Alayhi Salaam) descends he will hold on to the wings of two angels and will descend in Damascus. You Christians will run to him and the following will happen.

MATTHEW

7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
 Jesus do not need  angels to descend from heaven and since when will he Descend in Damascus He will have no specific focus point when he will descend the whole world will see Him.

Apparently, there is going to be a lot of deception about Jesus' second coming. But God will not allow even Satan to fully copy how Jesus is to come. We know this is true because Jesus specifically warns us how He is to come. All others are imposters!

If people say they are one of the dead prophets or even Christ or if even Satan comes as Christ! We are told not to believe any of these reports or even what we see. Because Christ's coming will be a very public event! For as lightning comes from the east to the west, covering the entire sky; This is what it is going to be like when Jesus comes. No matter where you are on earth, the lightning will cover the sky announcing His coming.

So, if someone says Jesus has already come, you will know that it is not true! When Jesus comes back, everyone will see it over the whole earth.

Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen. Revelation 1:7.

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Power of GOD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2014 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

MATTHEW

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17

islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2014 at 8:52pm

Originally posted by islamispeace islamispeace wrote:

Explain Mat 16:28 about some not dying until they see the kingdom. The verses following show that Jesus took three disciples up on a high mountain and was transfigured before them. This was a taste of the second coming of Christ. He was glorified with Moses and Elijah

So Jesus was speaking the truth Peter,James and John have seen his Kingdom.

Mat 17 1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter , James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart , 2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light. 3 And, behold , there appeared unto them Moses and Elija talking with him. 4 Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt , let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias. 5 While he yet spake , behold , a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said , This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased ; hear ye him. 6 And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid . 7 And Jesus came and touched them, and said , Arise , and be not afraid . 8 And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only. 9 And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying , Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead. 10 And his disciples asked him, saying , Why then say the scribes that Elija must first come ? 11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come , and restore all things. 12 But I say unto you, That Elija is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed . Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them. 13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

WE Christians will accept JESUS as our messiah our saviour and the Son of God and not just a prophet.

This is the standard Christian attempt to explain the clear false prophecy attributed to Jesus (peace be upon him).  But the appeal to the transfiguration fails when we consider other verses, which you have ignored:

�Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earthc]">[c] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.d]">[d] 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

32 �Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that ite]">[e] is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away. (Matthew 24:30-35)

So again, we see that the Gospels attribute to Jesus (peace be upon him) the belief that he would return within the lifetimes of the first generation of disciples.  Of course, here we are 2,000 years later. 
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2014 at 9:53pm

37 And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.

38 And the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom.

39 And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God.

Smile

Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic