IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Comforter shall guide you into all truth  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Comforter shall guide you into all truth

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2014 at 6:09am
Originally posted by Power of GOD Power of GOD wrote:

I do not�hate muslims you do not�answer my question how can you believe there is antichrist if muslims do not�believe in Christ.
Its like you have allready got the anti dope but you dont know what is the desease can't� you see�dajjal is some kind of joke its rediculous for someone believe this man open your eyes do you�realy absorb what you read

Again you do not understand the meaning of Anti-Christ. He is called the Anti-Christ because he is not against just Christ but because Isa (Alyhi Salaam) defeats him.

The Prophet Muhammad (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa SAllam) taught us that ALL Prophets of God Almighty preached against the Anti-Christ because nobody knew when he will arrive to cause havoc on earth. The time has now come because Prophet Muhammad (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) is the final Prophet and Messenger.

Muslims DO believe in Christ, we are the only true followers of Christ. We follow the true teachings of Isa (Alayhi Salaam), that is to believe in ONE God Almighty and to follow the laws and regulations which God sent down.

The description of Ad-Dajjal is ridiculous to you because you have this preconception of who he is. Well actually there is no description of Anti-Christ in Christianity.

So if you shed your hatred and prejudice of Islam then you too will see the light.
La Ilaha IllAllah
Power of GOD View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Power of GOD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2014 at 7:06am
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

I do not hate muslims you do not answer my question how can you believe there is antichrist if muslims do not believe in Christ.

Its like you have allready got the anti dope but you dont know what is the desease can't  you see dajjal is some kind of joke its rediculous for someone believe this man open your eyes do you realy absorb what you read

Again you do not understand the meaning of Anti-Christ. He is called the Anti-Christ because he is not against just Christ but because Isa (Alyhi Salaam) defeats him.

The Prophet Muhammad (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa SAllam) taught us that ALL Prophets of God Almighty preached against the Anti-Christ because nobody knew when he will arrive to cause havoc on earth. The time has now come because Prophet Muhammad (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) is the final Prophet and Messenger.

Muslims DO believe in Christ, we are the only true followers of Christ. We follow the true teachings of Isa (Alayhi Salaam), that is to believe in ONE God Almighty and to follow the laws and regulations which God sent down.

The description of Ad-Dajjal is ridiculous to you because you have this preconception of who he is. Well actually there is no description of Anti-Christ in Christianity.

So if you shed your hatred and prejudice of Islam then you too will see the light.
So muslims do believe in Christ in what context do muslims believe.

God' final word was through his Son Jesus.
Hebrews 1  In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.

This come to the conclusion no other Prophet will superceed Jesus's word no matter how corrupted muslims claim the bible to be, the Quran can not and will be the word of some god.

Edited by Power of GOD - 18 August 2014 at 7:07am
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Power of GOD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2014 at 8:21am

I do not hate muslims you do not answer my question how can you believe there is antichrist if muslims do not believe in Christ.

Its like you have allready got the anti dope but you dont know what is the desease can't  you see dajjal is some kind of joke its rediculous for someone believe this man open your eyes do you realy absorb what you read

Galations 1:1-9
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

So any other gospel will help us nothing if we believe in something else we are just wasting our time.
1 John 2:22
 Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son

1 John 4:3

And every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of  the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is the world already.

Edited by Power of GOD - 18 August 2014 at 8:23am
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Power of GOD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2014 at 8:56am

[QUOTE=Power of GOD]

So if you shed your hatred and prejudice of Islam then you too will see the light. [/QUOTE
Galations 1:6

I am shocked that you are turning away so soon from God, who called you to himself through the loving mercy of Christ. You are following a different way that pretends to be the Good News

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Power of GOD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2014 at 9:06am

Galatians 1:6-9 No Other Gospel

I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel  which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ.  But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God�s curse!  As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, Let them be under God�s curse!

The Good news is the gospel of Christ and no other so called word of some god

Edited by Power of GOD - 18 August 2014 at 9:09am
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2014 at 3:26pm

So muslims do believe in Christ in what context do muslims believe.
�

God' final word was through his Son Jesus.

Hebrews 1� In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways,<SPAN id=en-NIV-29966 ="text Heb-1-2[/IMG]<SUP ="versenum">�but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.</SPAN>

<SPAN ="text Heb-1-2"></SPAN>�

<SPAN ="text Heb-1-2">This come to�the conclusion no other Prophet will superceed Jesus's word no matter how corrupted muslims claim the bible to be, the Quran can not and will be the word of some god.</SPAN>

Muslims believe that Isa (Alayhi Salaam) was born through a virgin birth and that it was a miracle from Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala.

You can quote Paul all you want and I'm not going to respond as Paul was the person responsible for diverting Christianity away from the Straight Path.
La Ilaha IllAllah
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2014 at 3:29pm

<H1 ="passage-display"><SPAN ="passage-display-bcv">Galatians 1:6-9 </SPAN><SPAN id=en-NIV-29064 ="text Gal-1-6">No Other Gospel</SPAN></H1>

<SPAN ="text Gal-1-6"><SUP ="versenum">�I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel</SPAN>�<SPAN id=en-NIV-29065 ="text Gal-1-7"><SUP ="versenum">�which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ.</SPAN>�<SPAN id=en-NIV-29066 ="text Gal-1-8"><SUP ="versenum">�But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God�s curse!</SPAN>�<SPAN id=en-NIV-29067 ="text Gal-1-9"><SUP ="versenum">�As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, Let�them be under God�s curse!

The Good news is the gospel of Christ and no other so called word of some god</SPAN>

I'm not stopping you from believing what you believe. :)

Surat Al-Kāfirūn

Sahih International

Say, "O disbelievers,
I do not worship what you worship.
Nor are you worshippers of what I worship.
Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship.
Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."
La Ilaha IllAllah
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Power of GOD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2014 at 5:02am

<H1 ="passage-display"><SPAN ="passage-display-bcv">Galatians 1:6-9 </SPAN><SPAN id=en-NIV-29064 ="text Gal-1-6">No Other Gospel</SPAN></H1>

<SPAN ="text Gal-1-6"><SUP ="versenum"> I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel</SPAN> <SPAN id=en-NIV-29065 ="text Gal-1-7"><SUP ="versenum"> which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ.</SPAN> <SPAN id=en-NIV-29066 ="text Gal-1-8"><SUP ="versenum"> But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God�s curse!</SPAN> <SPAN id=en-NIV-29067 ="text Gal-1-9"><SUP ="versenum"> As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, Let them be under God�s curse!

The Good news is the gospel of Christ and no other so called word of some god</SPAN>

I'm not stopping you from believing what you believe. :)

Surat Al-Kāfirūn

Sahih International

Say, "O disbelievers,
I do not worship what you worship.
Nor are you worshippers of what I worship.
Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship.
Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."

If he said I do not worship what you worship then his God is not same God as the jews and christians and he said nor will I be worshipper of what you worship.
Who then did Muhammad worship.
Niether those who disbelieve among the people of the scriptures jews and christians  nor idolaters like that there should be send down unto you any good from your lord ( Al-Baqararah:105)
Where is Mahammads stamp of approval or shall I say a quarantee that islam is way to to the kingdom of God or are there other ways also.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic