IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - IF, BUT & WHY  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IF, BUT & WHY

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2014 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

Originally posted by Lachi Lachi wrote:

Well said. Satan was the first sinner created by Allah. Adam was the first sinner to follow Satan. All of Adam's descendants are followers of Satan. Only the sons of God and their children can rise above the sinful din of Satan that fills their ears, and hear the true words of Allah and be saved. These are the Prophets. Mohammed knew that there was truth within the Gospels and the Torah for he heard their message.
You are now really starting to be very annoying.

The truth is annoying because it irritates the devil under your skin. You are not a son of God nor one of their children; you are not a Prophet. There is a lot of noise in your posts, but very little listening or understanding.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2014 at 3:38am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Greetings Abu Loren,

There is no historical/archaeological evicdence for the story of Moses and Pharaoh, and how the Hebrews were led out of captivity... or even any evidence of their captivity... so we do not know where these stories came from... if they were merely fables told to the Hebrew people to encourage them... to convince them to follow the rules of their leader Moses.  Of course this would mean negating the ten commandments as being from God also, and I do believe in the ten commandments... but as far as having the true and accurate story of Moses?  So I question all these things as well.  The Hebrews are known as great story tellers.  They use stories to illustrate important lessons... just as Yshwe used parables to teach.

This perfectly shows your lack of faith in the religion that you are supposed to be following. Why do you people always ask for proof? Where is your faith? When Paul threw away the Law of Musa (Alayhi Salaam) nobody quetioned him but blindly accepted it. There is no New Covenent that Isa (Alayhi Salaam) created. In fact if you read the Gospels Isa (Alayhi Salaam) followed the Law of Musa (Alayhi Salaam).

The story of Prophet Musa (Alayhi Salaam) and Pharoah are true because Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala re-emphasizes it so many times in the Qur'an.

By the way, The Torah was a great revelation from Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala where He told us about the creation of the world and everything else in great detail, but the Jews changed to to suit themselves.

Yshwe apparently never denied anything about the Hebrew stories... so that adds credence.

Exactly, if you could only get it into your thick head that Isa Ibn Maryam (Alayhi Salaam) followed the Law of Musa (Alayhi Salaam). He didn't come to change the Law but to fulfil it.

Smile  I have always said that I do not believe in 'religion'.  This does not mean I am 'not a true Christian'.  I believe in the teachings of Yshwe.  I follow Him and His teachings.  I believe the scriptures are writings by men inspired by God... in true communion with the Spirit of God.  This is a concept not easy for everyone to understand... but when God speaks to the soul, it is understood... the writing is then not your own, but inspired of Him and His higher Wisdom.

The people who are not the people of God are those that are caught up in religiosity... religious doctrine... with appearances... and those that believe they are 'good'... rather than knowing what it is to be seeking communion with God, and seeking His guidance...

this is why Yshwe condemned the Pharisees... they were not lovers of God, but lovers of themselves and their positions... they only knew their laws... and were only concerned with the imposition of laws on people rather than with extending the Love of God to them.

A true Christian is one who seeks God, and extends Love...
and only God has authority to judge the heart and the actions. Smile

asalaam,
Caringheart

I truly don't know what you are. Perhaps a confused individual on a journey?

note:  I hope you take the time to do some research about the things I mention... the chronological qur'an, Yathrib and Muhammad's arrival there... about the Pharaoh Ahkenaten.  It is all very interesting.  Salaam and blessings to you.

When you get into Egyptology then you go from strayed to downright satanism. Nothing about Egytptology is right, it is all made up.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2014 at 3:39am

Well said. Satan was the first sinner created by Allah. Adam was the first sinner to follow Satan. All of Adam's descendants are followers of Satan. Only the sons of God and their children can rise above the sinful din of Satan that fills their ears, and hear the true words of Allah and be saved. These are the Prophets. Mohammed knew that there was truth within the Gospels and the Torah for he heard their message.

The truth is annoying because it irritates the devil under your skin. You are not a son of God nor one of their children; you are not a Prophet. There is a lot of noise in your posts, but very little listening or understanding.
The reason I get annoyed about you is that you don't know much yet you want to comment.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2014 at 9:46am

I truly don't know what you are.

Greetings Abu Loren,

Now you are getting it. Smile
There is One who knows to whom I belong.
Yshwe did not teach religion either... He taught Love... for the Creator and towards one another.

Nothing about Egytptology is right, it is all made up.

I can understand why you would feel that way.

asalaam,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 08 July 2014 at 9:47am
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Lachi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2014 at 11:57am

The reason I get annoyed about you is that you don't know much yet you want to comment.

I have given you answers. You respond with emotions. Both are parts of the search for truth.
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2014 at 8:15am
Abu loren
Assalam Alaikum.people like caring will never believe so Leave them alone
Dont waste time on them.We are not Alim to answer them.our knowledge is limited.so leave this argument
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic