IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - so much hatred  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

so much hatred

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: so much hatred
    Posted: 02 July 2014 at 8:35pm
The news in the world is so hard to watch... so much needless hatred.
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2014 at 12:36pm
I'm afraid it will get even worse.

There is a Hadith from the Prophet (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) in which he says that people will kill each other and they will not know why.
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2014 at 2:53am
So what to do about it?

Why not try to change it? Why not think outside of the brain dead, red-necked flag waving M@#&n box? See Poncho Threetrees for ideas, books to read, websites to go to, etc. Educate yourselves and start fighting the brain washing. See Norm Solomon, Noam Chomsky, Mike Revero, Ryan Dawson, Charles Lewis, etc.

Edited by Dick - 05 July 2014 at 2:54am
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2014 at 2:55am
Originally posted by Dick Dick wrote:

So what to do about it?

Why not try to change it? Why not think outside of the brain dead, red-necked flag waving M@#&n box? See Poncho Threetrees for ideas, books to read, websites to go to, etc. Educate yourselves and start fighting the brain washing. See Norm Solomon, Noam Chomsky, Mike Revero, Ryan Dawson, Charles Lewis, etc.
Are you talking to me?
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2014 at 3:08am
No, I wasn't Just to anyone with free will. I apologize. Go back to sleep. I was wrong. It's better not to question. Just keep your heads down and your mouths shut and you'll be fine. It really isn't 1984.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2014 at 3:09am
Originally posted by Dick Dick wrote:

No, I wasn't Just to anyone with free will. I apologize. Go back to sleep. I was wrong. It's better not to question. Just keep your heads down and your mouths shut and you'll be fine. It really isn't 1984.
Weirdo.
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2014 at 3:34am
Yes, you are right.   Besides, I was just joking anyway.   I'm really just a proud Reagan Republican. I really love Bush, Obama - the black messiah, and Hillary Clinton.   Don't pay any attention to those darn Commies that I mentioned. They are bad for everyone's health.   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic