IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Prophets Muhammad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - sexual life of Muhammad(pbuh)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

sexual life of Muhammad(pbuh)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2014 at 1:08pm
Hello,
The part about asking imam is regarding the seerah of the Prophet saw.
You see what is described up here is vile and vulgur by any standards. Now take in the whole situation of messenger, a messenger chosen to teach rightousness should n would be utmost rightous.
Now lastly I know many have problem with us muslims having etiquettes but thats our asset for me. There is a way to ask a question, there is respect in our languages and I am last to be apologetic about it.
With Allah Subhanahu wataala is all the goodness
Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2014 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by mahedi mahedi wrote:

An atheist told me that Muhammad(pbuh)made sex with his slaves(naujubilla) and further he asked if you had seen your father doing sex with your house worker, what your emotion would have been then.I know Muhammad(pbuh)is impeccable and i have faith in him.So, i have decided to know clearly about the sexual life of Muhammad(pbuh).If anyone know the valid response against the atheist's allegation, please let me know. You are also requested to provide me an authentic book link which i may download from internet free. Thank you brothers.

I was hoping a Muslim would answer, but since no one seems to be forthcoming -- your friend may have been referring to Maria al-Qibtiyya.  You can Google her for more info.

I'm not sure why it's so scandalous to suggest that Muhammad had sex with his slaves.  As I understand it, the Quran (33:50) explicitly allows Muslims to do so.  The scandal with Maria al-Qibtiyya was that Muhammad allegedly lied to his wife Hafsa in order to get her out of the house so he could be alone with Maria.  I don't know if it's true or not.
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2014 at 8:43pm
Hey Ron,
Dont know what relegion you belong to and what are your intentions to be in this Forum.But I am Sure the person who raised this topic MEHDI is not muslim.I am sure he is from the misguided community call Shias.

Now to answer your question:
I think you said that an Imam will not answer if you want to know about the sexual life of Prophet. If you go to an Alim and if he is really an Alim he would let you know what ever you want to know. Our prophet has completed this relegion in all aspects of life. politics,business, treaties, personal relation with you wife or husband. to explain this he himself went through the pain and trials. It his hard to talk about his sexual realtions with his wives as for a muslim he is our Father and his wives are our mothers.

Just imagine if a doctor ask you that please
give me the details of you personal relation with your wife and will publish this, will you be ok with that. But
our Prophet S.A.W went through the pain to reveal his personal life to ummat just to make people follow the right path and make them kind hearted to their wives and enjoy the personal relation without breaking the laws in Islam.

About Umme Maria R.A. ( our beloved mother) she was gifted to prophet by a christian king and in Islam if a slave girl willingly surrenders herself to his master then she is as good as his wife (Such ladies are called Jaria in Islam)and if she bears a child from his master, the child has all the right on his father and he is considered a legitimate child. Umme Maria was a slave but she embraced Islam and Mohammed S.A.W took him under his nikah and she was the only wife of the prophet who gave birth to baby boy but unfortunately he died. Like in the past even Hajra R.A was also a slave of prohet Ibrahim Alaihusslam and she gave birth to Prophet Ismail.

There is a subject in Islamic learning called Fikh, we are given examples of prophet on what is legitimate way of having sex with your wife and what is permissible in Islam. Like one cannot make love with his wife if she is in her monthly periods, but he is permitted to touch his wife. so there are many things to learn which cant be explained on this forum.

Hope I was able to explain and clarify the doubts raised against Prophet S.A.W the father of Muslim umma
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2014 at 8:51pm
Just to add, Hafsa R.A.W was Hazrat Umer's R.A daughter. and shias will not leave an opportunity to disrespect Umer R.A or Abubaker R.A so if you really want to learn our deen then don't follow history given by shias. you will find only disrespect for these great people.
fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2014 at 11:59pm
Explanation required on my behalf, I think I did not understand the original post properly as I took the second 'he said' to be talking about our dear Prophet. JazakAllah khair fais for such true n to the point explanation.
Wassalam
Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2014 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by fais fais wrote:

Just to add, Hafsa R.A.W was Hazrat Umer's R.A daughter. and shias will not leave an opportunity to disrespect Umer R.A or Abubaker R.A so if you really want to learn our deen then don't follow history given by shias. you will find only disrespect for these great people.

I have better advice...
visit a shia forum... I can recommend one...
and decide for yourself...

I personally can't see where one deen is any better than the other.
asalaam.

Edited by Caringheart - 05 July 2014 at 12:37pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
mahedi View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mahedi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2014 at 1:14pm
Dear fais, i am really disappointed on your comment.You said you were sure I was not a muslim and i came from misguided community like shias. For your clarification, i eagerly remind you that Islam prohibits making assumptions without knowing certainly.No, you are wrong, i am a muslim and belong to sunni.How ever, let me clarify my position. Whatever was asked by me, was not asked by me but, by an atheist.This person diffuses very vulgar and untrue remarks about our prophet by facebook and blog. Even this self claimed atheist person is promoted by amnesty international itself.By his ill motivated remarks, many young person are derailing from islam. I wanted to refute his comments strongly,but without emotion i have no knowledge against those remarks. I may understand that you have to take a sword to fight against a sword, but a pen to fight against a pen.May be we muslims are unable to understand this reality.May be, for this reason, we muslims are lagging behind of christan and jews.I have come here and asked that question to make a valid response against those derogatory remarks made by the atheist and to uphold the dignity of our beloved prophet.But, I am really dejected.There is nobody from whom i got the strong response. You have to mind it that we muslims are bound to respect our prophet, and we do.But, people from other religions and atheists are not bound.They always try, as they tried at the living days of our prophet, to abash and sully our prophet.May Allah open your eyes.
fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2014 at 1:35am
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,
Brother u r right most of us made haste in responding but u c u minded what brother fais said even he gave the best explanation.
Brother may Allah subhanahu wataala bless u with knowledge and deep understanding of His deen. This is what is required of a daai, u need to know before u can explain r correct some1 else. Otherwise u r more likely to make it worse n complicate things. And another thing when u want to stand up for the deen of Allah subhanahu wataala u need to leave ur 'me' behind. Ignore any personal comments n inshaAllah u will be gold.
Wassalam
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic