IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The CAUCASIAN Race will be excluded from Paradise  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The CAUCASIAN Race will be excluded from Paradise

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2014 at 10:35am
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

The Prophet (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) tells us in a Hadith that he was shown hell and the majority of the people were poor. I don't see many poor whities practicing Islam. So by deduction one can say that the majority of the people of Paradise will be poor 'coloured' people who are Muslims.

Greetings Abu Loren,

This is quite opposite from what Yshwe taught:
19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

and,

23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

I could agree, however, that if you want to consider 'hell on earth', then yes, the majority of people in 'hell on earth' are the poor.

By the way, the prayers of the poor are always genuine because they face hardships in life and they have nothing to be arrogant about or to be vain like you and me.

This is probably true. Smile

asalaam,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 29 June 2014 at 10:37am
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2014 at 10:42am

Originally posted by Lachi Lachi wrote:

Allah will judge by the individual's conscious submission, not by the individual's accident of birth.

This is true but for this to happen one has to follow the Laws and Rules of the Most Merciful. Most whities are not doing this right now.

Greetings Abu Loren,

That is an awful broad statement, and how is it for you to judge?

What if I were to say, because of all the evil that is seen in the mideast right now, that
     'most muslims are not doing the will of God'?
Would that be a fair, or accurate, statement?

asalaam,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 29 June 2014 at 10:42am
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2014 at 10:45am

only Allah can judge a person's submission.

Thumbs%20Up
or as I see it... only the Creator can judge.
Blessed be God forever
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2014 at 3:36am

You cannot make that call from your limited human observation alone. Submission brings Paradise, but only Allah can judge a person's submission. To make it a 'race' issue is to ignore that Allah wishes all to accept Islam.

Yet again you are correct. However, all I'm saying here is that the Caucasians have been living a pagan life far away from the One True God Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala. Christianity is not a way to Paradise.

The only salvation open to the Caucasians is to convert to Islam.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2014 at 3:40am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

That is an awful broad statement, and how is it for you to judge?

What if I were to say, because of all the evil that is seen in the mideast right now, that
     'most muslims are not doing the will of God'?
Would that be a fair, or accurate, statement?

asalaam,
Caringheart

How is it an awful broad statement? From my perspective the Caucasians have always been following a religion not quthorised by Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala. They have always been astray.

The only solution for salvation is to convert to Islam, the only religion acceptable to our Creator.

That's just it, not all of the evil in the world today is from Muslims but from the government of the U S of A.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2014 at 3:41am

Thumbs%20Up

I'm not judging but just observing that the Caucasians will be few in number in Paradise and will be many in hell. Unless, of course, Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala has Mercy on all of them and they enter Paradise.
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2014 at 10:33am

Thumbs%20Up

I'm not judging but just observing that the Caucasians will be few in number in Paradise and will be many in hell. Unless, of course, Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala has Mercy on all of them and they enter Paradise.

Greetings Abu Loren,

It is thinking like this that promotes hatred and destruction in the world.

As Lachi has said... only God can judge a person's submission.

You need to start taking a closer look at the word submission and what that means, and what that looks like.  There are plenty of 'caucasians' that have submitted their lives to God and doing His will and His work.   You need to be more concerned with what it looks like to serve God, and it is not just bowing down to pray 5 times a day, or the saying of certain words.

Peace to you,
Caringheart

Yshwe said; 'Ye shall know them that are mine by the fruits that they bear' (my paraphrase)

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

- the words of Yshwe

Today there are those(many of them Christians) that are bringing good fruit to the world, and there are those(many of them so-called muslims, many of them so-called 'Christians') that are bringing bad fruit.  They are just bringing different sorts of bad fruit.  We must not judge by the name that they are called by, but by their fruits, if they be good or they be evil.  I say, if a man is led to prejudice or hate, led to kill, or to subjugate others, then he is governed not by good, but by evil and belongs to the one who wishes destruction of the creation.  If a man treats others equally, honestly, and fairly, and attends to the needs of the hurting, he is governed by good and belongs to the One who wishes good for His creation.

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

- also the words of Yshwe

Those who do the works... not just the things for show or ritual... it is they that belong to God... they that do the work of God... those that are truly submitted to doing His will... the preserving, the saving of, the caring for, creation... they that Love.

31 When [Yshwe] shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

Edited by Caringheart - 30 June 2014 at 11:05am
Blessed be God forever
Lachi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2014 at 4:21pm
Why do you single out Caucasian Christians? You are making it a race, not a religious issue. There are many Muslims of Caucasian descent. There are many Christians of African descent. Do not confuse race with religion. Persistence in doing so is intentionally provocative and encourages division and narrow mindedness. This is not the Islam of Allah.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic