IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The CAUCASIAN Race will be excluded from Paradise  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The CAUCASIAN Race will be excluded from Paradise

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The CAUCASIAN Race will be excluded from Paradise
    Posted: 28 June 2014 at 3:27am
Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala tells us in the Qur'an that He gives Mercy to whom He Wills. He also tells us that He chooses a people to Himself.

If we examine this very carefully then we find that the Caucasian race has been excluded from His Mercy.

Before you all jump on the bandwagon to hang me and say that in the same scenario one can argue for the Chinese, the Eskimo and the Native Americans in North and South America I'm excluding them for a moment to bring home the truth the Caucasians only. I am talking about the Caucasians mainly in America, Europe, Australia New Zealand etc.

Now if we look at the history of the Caucasian race religiously then what we can agree on is that before Christianity they were pagans who were worshipping god knows what. But wait a minute, you will say that as the majority are now Christian, so they claim that they have a chance for salvation as they are following the Abrahamaic faith. Wrong.

Christianity, as I've said so many times previously, is an invention of the pagan Romans. They wanted a man-god and they choose Jesus (Alayhi Salaam) as their demi god. Then Christianity was warped and twisted along the way until what we have today, so many denominations that they even argue among themselves about who is right and who is wrong.

As I see it the only salvation left for the Caucasians is to accept the truth that there is no god but Allah and that Mohammad is His slave and Messenger. However, now in the twenty first century, there are many Caucasians converting to Islam as they have found the Truth, they find this the truth mainly through the internet medium.

I ask Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala maker of heaven and earth and all that in between to forgive me if I have said anything that is wrong in this thread or there are anything here that is contradictory to His Final Revelation. Also I ask forgiveness from Him if I am assuming anything here as certain assumption is a sin.

Edited by Abu Loren - 28 June 2014 at 4:07am
Lachi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2014 at 4:11am
You are confusing 'Christian' with 'Caucasian'. There are many Caucasians who are Muslim, and many non-Caucasians who are Christian.

Qur'an says nothing about salvation through race, only through Islam.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2014 at 4:26am
Originally posted by Lachi Lachi wrote:

You are confusing 'Christian' with 'Caucasian'. There are many Caucasians who are Muslim, and many non-Caucasians who are Christian.

Qur'an says nothing about salvation through race, only through Islam.
There are very FEW Muslim Caucasians in the world or were. Or indeed true worshippers of God.

I see the Caucasian race liken to Hollywood. Rich, vain and arrogant.

The people of Paradise will be the opposite of that. Poor and humble.

Anas b. Malik reported:

The Paradise is surrounded by hardships and the Hell-Fire is surrounded by temptations

Reference  : Sahih Muslim 2822
In-book reference  : Book 53, Hadith

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2014 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

Greetings Abu Loren,

It is sad to have such a narrow view of any people.  All groups of people are multi-faceted, with good and evil in all.
It is this kind of thinking that produces so much animosity and turmoil in the world.
I saw horrible evil among the Hutu's in Rwanda during the genocide... but the Hutu's also have many beautiful hearted people...
I saw many horrible Germans and Polish people during the holocaust... but there were also many kind and right hearted people among them as well.
You will find this true of all people and people should always be considered as individuals, not as groups.

Please take time to reconsider your thinking.
asalaam,
Caringheart
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Lachi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2014 at 4:45pm
Allah will judge by the individual's conscious submission, not by the individual's accident of birth.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2014 at 3:35am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

Greetings Abu Loren,

It is sad to have such a narrow view of any people.  All groups of people are multi-faceted, with good and evil in all.
It is this kind of thinking that produces so much animosity and turmoil in the world.
I saw horrible evil among the Hutu's in Rwanda during the genocide... but the Hutu's also have many beautiful hearted people...
I saw many horrible Germans and Polish people during the holocaust... but there were also many kind and right hearted people among them as well.
You will find this true of all people and people should always be considered as individuals, not as groups.

Please take time to reconsider your thinking.
asalaam,
Caringheart

With this thread what I've tried to do was to point out that the white race will be few in number in Paradise. Those that will be there will be Muslims who have converted from other religions.

There was no other way than to make this a 'race' issue.

As I've said, the Caucasians were pagans who then converted to Christianity which is again a pagan religion. So the only way for salvation for the Caucasians is to accept Islam. By Caucasians I'm talking about the 'First World' whites in Europe, America, Australia, New Zealand etc.

The Prophet (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) tells us in a Hadith that he was shown hell and the majority of the people were poor. I don't see many poor whities practicing Islam. So by deduction one can say that the majority of the people of Paradise will be poor 'coloured' people who are Muslims.

By the way, the prayers of the poor are always genuine because they face hardships in life and they have nothing to be arrogant about or to be vain like you and me.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2014 at 3:37am
Originally posted by Lachi Lachi wrote:

Allah will judge by the individual's conscious submission, not by the individual's accident of birth.

This is true but for this to happen one has to follow the Laws and Rules of the Most Merciful. Most whities are not doing this right now. One has to be a Muslim to have a chance of salvation. I only see a handful of Muslims whities.
Lachi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2014 at 8:03am
You cannot make that call from your limited human observation alone. Submission brings Paradise, but only Allah can judge a person's submission. To make it a 'race' issue is to ignore that Allah wishes all to accept Islam.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic