IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Muslim Father Does Not Hate His Family's Killers  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Muslim Father Does Not Hate His Family's Killers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Muslim Father Does Not Hate His Family's Killers
    Posted: 25 June 2014 at 6:33pm
http://www.loonwatch.com/2014/06/leicester-house-fire-deaths-father-who-lost-his-family-in-blaze-says-he-does-not-hate-their-killers/

An excerpt:

Asked if he hated the defendants for what they did to his family, Dr Taufiq said: �I do not hate the people, but I hate the crime.�

He added: �They have not admitted what they have done. They have lied. They will have to live with that on their consciences for the rest of their lives.�

"Whoever does not show mercy will not be shown mercy" (Al-Bukhari).
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2014 at 6:39am
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un! Allah have mercy and forgiveness upon them and raise them among the shuhada, and reward Dr. Taufiq for his patience.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2014 at 12:05pm
I was a resident in the UK for almost 38 years and they've ALWAYS been racist.

They still think that Britannia rules the waves.
Reepicheep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reepicheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2014 at 4:21pm
Abu Loren wrote: I was a resident in the UK for almost 38 years and they've ALWAYS been racist.

Within the context of this thread, I assume you are referring to the murderers when you use the word "they".

Here are photographs of the eight men who were found guilty of this crime:

Are you saying that you think Great Britain made a big mistake by allowing non-Caucasians into the country? If so, then I suggest it is YOU who is being a racist.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2014 at 3:11am
Originally posted by Reepicheep Reepicheep wrote:

Abu Loren wrote: I was a resident in the UK for almost 38 years and they've ALWAYS been racist.

Within the context of this thread, I assume you are referring to the murderers when you use the word "they".

Yes indeed I must admit I was expecting eight 'white' faces on the police photographs. This does not change anything though racism works both ways.

Are you saying that you think Great Britain made a big mistake by allowing non-Caucasians into the country? If so, then I suggest it is YOU who is being a racist.

I do not think that the UK was wrong in allowing non whites into the country after all they ransacked their former colonies of material wealth and commodities.

I do in fact hold grudges against the white racists in Britain. This is because I personally was at the end of racism for almost 40 years. If you call me a racist then that does not bother me at all. Racism lingers in all of us, even you Mr. Reepicheep.
Reepicheep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reepicheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2014 at 7:17pm
This story is getting more interesting.

In another thread, Abu Loren has declared all Arabs to be evil because they committed the heinous sin of being born Caucasian.

The murder victims in this case are Caucasian and therefore evil. The murderers are Negroid (black) and therefore are much beloved by Allah.

Do we conclude, then, that this murder was (according to the Islamic moral code practiced by Abu Loren) a righteous act???

Curiouser and curiouser...
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2014 at 4:03am

This story is getting more interesting.

In another thread, Abu Loren has declared all Arabs to be evil because they committed the heinous sin of being born Caucasian.

The murder victims in this case are Caucasian and therefore evil. The murderers are Negroid (black) and therefore are much beloved by Allah.

Do we conclude, then, that this murder was (according to the Islamic moral code practiced by Abu Loren) a righteous act???

Curiouser and curiouser...
Actually if you had read the thread about 'CAUCASIAN Race' properly you'll notice that I was concentrating solely on the European, American, Autralian, New Zealander etc etc whities. :) So I suggest you go back and read it properly.

Talking about the blacks in the UK let me tell you something about them.

Most are criminally minded and criminals. These who perpretate the most heinous of crimes are the descendants of the immigrants from the Caribbean Islands particularly Jamaica.

If you had ever lived in the UK then you would really know how vile these people are.

U f00l Reepicheep. How can any murder let alone burning alive almost an entire family a righteous act?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic