IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Peaceful images from Iraq - Oct. 2005  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Peaceful images from Iraq - Oct. 2005

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Peaceful images from Iraq - Oct. 2005
    Posted: 15 November 2005 at 1:02am
Peaceful images from Iraq:

Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
ZEA J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZEA  J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2005 at 8:29pm

Very beautiful indeed.

Have you seen FALLUJAH:the hidden massacre

Edited by ZEA J
"You will never attain piety and righteousness,(and eventually paradise)until you
spend of that which you love."(Al-Imran:92)
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2005 at 7:59am

Bismillah,

Subhana Allah!  Peaceful with soldiers and weapons!!!  Find a farm with goats or a lake or a mountain with a picnic. 

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2005 at 1:44pm
Herjihad, you can be extremely peligrosa. Feel tempted to adopt you. Try writing fulltime.
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2005 at 4:30pm

Bismillah,

Porque?  No Soy peligrosa!  Subhana Allah. 

What would my poor alcoholic dad do then?  No, I'll have to keep him.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2005 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by ZEA  J ZEA J wrote:

Very beautiful indeed.

Have you seen FALLUJAH:the hidden massacre

Yes, I have watched that report...war is indeed fraught with horror...I do not understand why people would stay affliated with groups that kill children and sawed people's heads off in Fallujah - why would they associate with such?  As to the US use of phospherous - this will be discussed, but those weapons are not banned, are regulated though, and their use in Fallujah will be debated CERTAINLY.
Bruce
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2005 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by herjihad herjihad wrote:

Bismillah,

Subhana Allah!  Peaceful with soldiers and weapons!!!  Find a farm with goats or a lake or a mountain with a picnic. 

I know it may be hard to always receive this, but as with peace officers who carry with them the threat of force, peace always comes with a price.  That is the nature of the world and the nature of the sin nature of men and women. 

When I see a peace officer (police officer) I do not despise her or him, I am glad for them because the 'keep the peace' locally in my neighborhood and in the many surrounding neighborhoods.  In the same way, all volunteer, civilian controlled militaries can keep the larger peace among free nations (in particular).

Edited by b95000
Bruce
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2005 at 10:08pm
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

The fact you keep stressing this issue shows your agenda and should be obvious to most people on the board by now.

dont push your luck bruce, these are good news photo's

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic