IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

islam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote osamahk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: islam
    Posted: 16 June 2014 at 6:08am
islam dating questions?There are a few question about islam: 1) 1.1)Can Muslim Date?(Having Boyfriend/Girlfriend) 1.2)if yes then can muslim date a christian (guy/girl)or no regalion (guy/girl) ? 2) 2.1)can muslim hold his/her (bf/gf) hand or kiss them ? 3) if we cant date then how can we have love marriage? plz Only answer If U r SURE ABOUT UR ANSWER . Thank you
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2014 at 3:59am
The answer to your questions are NO.

Learn your deen my friend and stop hanging out with kuffar friends.
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2014 at 8:29pm
Assalamalecum,answer is no to all ur Questions, but I disagree with loren sir to hang out with kuffar friends, because first of all we don't hv right to judge who is kuffar who is not,I have seen many cases many of my friends who r Muslim cheated me n my family many times, so there is no guarantee that if u are hanging out with Muslim friends u r right.moreover u shud make urself strong that u shud not b influenced by others, maybe in uae muslims there may b good but in india u hv to hv friends irrespective of their faith even Allah in ch 60 v 8 says u can b friends with unbelievers if they don't force u out from ur faith.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2014 at 3:14am
Originally posted by NABA NABA wrote:

Assalamalecum,answer is no to all ur Questions, but I disagree with loren sir to hang out with kuffar friends, because first of all we don't hv right to judge who is kuffar who is not,I have seen many cases many of my friends who r Muslim cheated me n my family many times, so there is no guarantee that if u are hanging out with Muslim friends u r right.moreover u shud make urself strong that u shud not b influenced by others, maybe in uae muslims there may b good but in india u hv to hv friends irrespective of their faith even Allah in ch 60 v 8 says u can b friends with unbelievers if they don't force u out from ur faith.

No UAE Muslims are not good. I say this because many of the masjids are empty and I see selfish Muslims everywhere. So sad.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2014 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by NABA NABA wrote:

Greetings NABA,

I am pleased to see that I can agree with your thinking.  People should always be judged individually by their own merits, not by their religion.  I knew there was a reason I love the Indian people.  (I hope that is not an offensive thing to say.. I am assuming that you have grown up in India)  Smile

Peace and blessings to you,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 18 June 2014 at 1:00pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2014 at 9:11pm
Assalamalecum caring heart, not at all offensive because according to me those who are proud of the nationality are not at all wise, in fact we shud not b proud anyways bcoz its bcoz of mercy of Allah that we r living a normal life Alhamdulillah.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic