IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Clothing/Hijab
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Looking for affordable modest wear. New muslim  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for affordable modest wear. New muslim

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schap1901 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for affordable modest wear. New muslim
    Posted: 05 June 2014 at 1:57pm
Assalamu alaykoum! I am a 20 year old girl from Canada and I have recently discovered the beautiful religion of Islam! There are too many things to name that has brought me to this religion, one of them being the sense of community, which is why I feel comfortable asking these questions.
As being a student and living alone I don't have a lot of money, when i convert I hope to eventually wear hijab, although I cannot afford a new modest wardrobe. Does anyone know of any cheap sites or any other means?
This would mean a lot to me thank you very much and salam !
arabianluxuries View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arabianluxuries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2014 at 9:28pm
Hi Samantha, welcome to our community

If you require any Muslim Dresses or Hijab, Scarf, Burka or attar and many more visit our site http://www.arabianluxuries.com/ we offer in a best price.
Laleh View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2014 at 8:31pm
Wa alaikum Asalaam and welcome to Islam sister! Inshallah this reply finds you in good health and circumstance and you will find life much improved. My advice to you is try to stay as native as possible in your clothing but do get some pieces for the masjid! you could try http://www.eastessence.com/islamic-clothing/?gclid=CjwKEAjw9qafBRCRiYrL4-fpuFkSJACvocQ1O3_QyoS41xac6-z3gErj1vmrlsPr5jvsLIF8XWjH6RoClVbw_wcB

or just google it!

Clap  Wink

Sana_Aysha View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sana_Aysha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2014 at 2:30am
online boutique www.sandapple.com and the facebook page www.facebook.com/sandapple.fashion Elegant beautiful abayas, hijabs, kaftans and farashas at very low and reasonable prices
Thriftyhijabi View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thriftyhijabi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:27pm
Salam ladies!
I just started a hijabi blog that is based around being a thrifty shopper! please check it out and subscribe for lots of cool articles! i also have a facebook and instagram! please share! i am trying to create a new view for hijabi girls! all of the social media accounts are al about the expensive clothes and lavish lifestyle, and i want everyone to realize that just because you wear hijab doesnt mean you have to spend a fortune
curvy bee View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Female ISLAM
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curvy bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2022 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Laleh Laleh wrote:

Wa alaikum Asalaam and welcome to Islam sister! Inshallah this reply finds you in good health and circumstance and you will find life much improved. My advice to you is try to stay as native as possible in your clothing but do get some pieces for the masjid! you could try http://www.eastessence.com/islamic-clothing/?gclid=CjwKEAjw9qafBRCRiYrL4-fpuFkSJACvocQ1O3_QyoS41xac6-z3gErj1vmrlsPr5jvsLIF8XWjH6RoClVbw_wcB

or just google it!

Clap  Wink

I bought 7 pieces from the sale 70% through EastEssence Promo Codes. I can't believe the cotton quality and the stitch are such perfections! Wow!
Thanks a lot. I was moving and I didn't expect they would ship out items in 3 business days and I received all the items in 8 days, well packed sent via DHL! Thanks a lot.
Sayrah View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sayrah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2022 at 6:52am
Salam Sister. I've found an online store recently that has a lot of products for a muslim lifestyle. They also have various options for women in modest wear. You might want to try them out: https://muslimlifestylestore.com/
BintAhmed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BintAhmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2022 at 8:00am
I would also like to add the store https://khaleejiabaya.com/
They also sell Islamic books. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic