IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Impotence problem  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Impotence problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Impotence problem
    Posted: 03 June 2014 at 12:56am

I need your help for my problem. My wife starts hating me because I�m begun unable to give him pleasure. I'm afraid she founds elsewhere. The problem is due to impotence or erectile disorder. I've never seen a doctor because I�ve not used and I want to settle it all alone if possible. Thank you.

Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2014 at 3:38am
How can we help?
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2014 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by Jacque Jacque wrote:

I need your help for my problem. My wife starts hating me because I�m begun unable to give him pleasure. I'm afraid she founds elsewhere. The problem is due to impotence or erectile disorder. I've never seen a doctor because I�ve not used and I want to settle it all alone if possible. Thank you.

I'm sorry to hear about your problems. Seeing your doctor would be a good idea, there are medications that can help with that.

I am praying that your wife remains faithful to you, and that you and her will get through this challenge together.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic