IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please help  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XZOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please help
    Posted: 30 May 2014 at 11:04am
i am a single muslim girl. I have always been a strong believer of Allah. I believe in truthfulness towards Allah and the relationships around. All my life i have ignored many boys who wanted to have an affair with me because i thought that way i will betray my future husband and so i was on right path.. not until i meet that guy on social networking site who was my ex-class fellow. He used to message me daily and i would ignore him in every possible way but unfortunately i started a slight chatting with him in a very normal way.. Their were times when i would ignore him and not talk to him for days but he was after me every single day.. it took him an year to have friendly conversation with me.. i being a normal girl started liking him because he was very respectful and nice to me.. than one day he kind of disclosed his feelings for me and indirectly used words that showed he wanted to marry me. He had a nice job and i was already interested in him so, i agreed. Unfortunately after that he started flirting and would say intimate words with me. I told him directly that i don't like such talk but he didn't listen to me and would kind of blackmail me that if i love him than i should do such talk with him because he would use the word wife for me. Than one night while we were chatting he acted like a husband and didn't listen to me and elaborated the whole scenario like we were together, husband and wife alone in bed.. i was very uncomfortable but lost my senses and contributed with him... though i was continuously telling him not to say things like that but he was ordering me like a husband. The next day on chat when i stopped him, he said i was not his type as i cannot make love with him the way he wanted me to.. So, he will find another girl for marriage who is much better than me in bed. I was shattered not because he left me but of the minor zina i performed with him.. I am in a miserable condition right now and have repented so much to Allah but i am not relieved. I have deleted every single message of him and have stopped using social networking site. However, I cannot find peace in anything.. Its like i have deceived every relationship around me. Also i wanna tell you that i was st**id enough to send him my pictures when he proposed me. I feel suicidal.. Its my fault i know that i assumed him as my husband.. What will i do now! how will i face my future husband! The guilt is so much that i have become weak both physically and emotionally.  I am not pure anymore, the only thing that had kept safe for years is lost... Please help me how can i find peace and not hate myself...
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2014 at 11:45pm
Assalamu alaikum,

It's already passed, that you can do just ask forgiveness, to Allah swt sincerely, and promise to yourself and Allah not to do it again.. He is the most forgiving and merciful. Then  on with your life, and try as much as you can to better Muslim.
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2014 at 7:25am
Xzor, welcome to islamicity! We all make mistakes in life, and prayer, fasting, and seeking forgiveness are ways and means to gain Allah's Pleasure. Do not allow the whisper of Shaitan lead you to doubt Allah's Mercy. Indeed the evil one (Shaitan) wants you to believe that you are no longer good, pure and decent, but you are. The devil has no hope for Allah's Mercy and desires that you lose hope as well. Turn away from bad thoughts about yourself, and consider them only the suggestions from Shaitan. You have made your repentance and soon enough, Allah-willing, calm will return to your heart. Eat healthy, exercise and stay busy with your normal daily life. Prepare yourself for Ramadan. Lastly, keep what you have done only between you and Allah, and do not share it with anyone. It was a learning experience for which you now suffer, but having made repentance, insha'Allah you will emerge a better person. I ask that Allah ease your pain and allow you to find inner peace soon. For now you can only be patient.   
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2014 at 8:17pm
Assalamalecum,ask for forgiveness from Allah constantly, offer 5 time salaah regularly,do dhikr, read Quran and understand it and most importantly thank Allah for saving u from that wrong boy.Alkah in Quran in ch 2 v 216 says u may like a thing which is bad for u, u may hate a thing which is good for u, but Allah only knows what is good for u.
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2014 at 12:46pm
As Salamu Alaikum

Come on Sis. Its all over. You seeked repentance. Allah is The forgiver. As our brother {Abu Ayisha{ beautifully said, there are now whisperings from shaytaan.

�Say: O �Ibaadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allaah, verily, Allaah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful�[al-Zumar 39:53]

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Onigirice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onigirice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2016 at 9:59am
Okay maybe I can give u advice

1.Do a taubat prayer
2. Do a tahajjud prayer, cry, and ask for Allah mercy. And everytime you pray don't forget to du'a "Allah, please make me an istiqomah girl"
3. Everyone have their own mistake, but Allah forgiveness is more than our mistake. So u must believe Allah is forgive u
4. I f u don't find any peace, than Pray to Allah and tell Him how u really feel and paray "Allah, if u already mercy me, please give peace in my heart"
5. Alhamdullilah, you must be grateful because Allah turn u into the right path again. Imagine when u perform more than that action u must become a worst person. So, be grateful :)

Your Sister,
Hope this will be helpful to cure your problem [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="middle" />

Edited by Onigirice - 26 February 2016 at 10:00am
shaheed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaheed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2018 at 12:33am
Sister, Assalamu Alykum,

It's all over, I feel you are a real Mo'min, Mu'mins are having what we call (Annafs Allawama), that he/she feels guilty whey they do wrong doings (Aya 2: Surat Algiyama), our Prophet (SAAW) says that we all make mistakes, and the best of us are those who repents as soon as they make such mistakes....so just ask Allah forgiveness sincerely and your sin is gone insha Allah.

But it must be a lesson learning for you as to, be away from males who just want to chat and talk; in brief be away from those " Chatting sites" -I have stumbled into them for a while- they are the worst thing a Muslim would do and the worst place to go.
**Never ever talk to that guy.
** I live in a Muslim country too, if any male wants to marry you they should come to your family (could talk to you as he wants to propose, but he must meet your family).
For get about that painful memory and consider it as a lesson.....
God Bless YOu.....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic