IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sudan - Meriam Yehya Ibrahim Ishag  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sudan - Meriam Yehya Ibrahim Ishag

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2014 at 3:23pm
God does, and is, answering prayer.  Have been praying for her, her husband, and her children daily.  Today I saw this news.  Let's hope this time it sticks and continue in prayer that she is safe once released.
"Praise the Lord - Meriam Yehya Ibrahim is FREE!!!
Thank you for praying! "
Precept Ministries International

Now if only we could see similar results for Pastor Saeed, imprisoned in Iran for years now, for his faith.

Edited by Caringheart - 23 June 2014 at 3:28pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2014 at 12:27pm

Stern%20Smile

Meriam Ibrahim Re-Arrested in Sudan Just Day After Being Freed

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/meriam-ibrahim-re-arrested-sudan-just-day-after-being-freed-n139191

continuing in prayer for her and the family...

Edited by Caringheart - 24 June 2014 at 12:28pm
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2014 at 12:56pm
..free again

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-27998881
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2014 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

..free again

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-27998881

Oh my gosh, it's just crazy, isn't it?
Blessed be God forever
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2014 at 2:42pm
the proverbial 'it ain't over till it's over'.
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2014 at 12:27pm
Now, she's being charged with fraud in her papers for trying to leave the country?
I have to ask myself, why would Sudan care?  Why not just let her leave?
Sounds to me like, as was put forth, all charges from the beginning are trumped charges... but for what?  Why?
I say... the country of Sudan seems schizophrenic... mentally sick.

Seems to me they want to keep her there until she can be killed.

Edited by Caringheart - 25 June 2014 at 12:28pm
Blessed be God forever
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2014 at 1:54pm
I would assume the fraud charge can be quickly cleared up with payment of a fine...
MANALAGARADBA View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MANALAGARADBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2014 at 5:17pm
On the authority of Ibn Mas'ood (may Allah be pleased with him) who said : The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

It is not permissible to spill the blood of a Muslim except in three [instances] : the married person who commits adultery, a life for a life, and the one who forsakes his religion and separates from the community.

Related by Bukhari & Muslim.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic