IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Apps /Softwares
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Find Qibla Direction A Digital Qibla Comp  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Find Qibla Direction A Digital Qibla Comp

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ayesha.ansari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Find Qibla Direction A Digital Qibla Comp
    Posted: 13 May 2014 at 5:31am

Using Smartphone from last few years I have experienced different kind of apps. Many of these apps work perfectly as I was desired. Mostly apps are free on internet markets but there are some apps that you need to pay before getting full use of them. Here I mention a few Islamic apps that are not only free but have some purpose in real life as well. These apps include Zakat Calculator, Learn Islam, Sahih Muslim, Sahih Bukhari, Kids dua Series and the most important one Find Qibla Direction Mobile app. 

Download Find Qibla Direction Mobile App

Find Qibla is an app that helps you finding the accurate direction of Khana Kabbah for offering prayers. The beauty of find qibla app is that it required no internet access to work. It uses GPS of phone to measure precisely. Not only direction but also it gives distance between you and Masjid e Harem which will help you while performing Hajj rituals.

Slat reminder is one of its main features that help to remind you Salat with Adhan voice and a notification. Qibla direction application will set Salat timings according to user location so there is no need to manually enter time if you travel frequently.  

Some of main features are given below:

For good user experience Find Qibla Direction is designed simple.

User can choose between five different Dials.

For Phones that have no GPS, they can use manual settings for Salat Timings.

For accurate measurement place the device on a smooth surface.

User can find more instructions by taping � i � button.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic