IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Israeli "Espionage"  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Israeli "Espionage"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Israeli "Espionage"
    Posted: 10 May 2014 at 9:15am
Did an Israeli spy hide in Al Gore's bathroom?

According to Newsweek sources, Israeli operatives would entice American officials with women and drugs in order to find their weak spots.

http://www.newsweek.com/israels-aggressive-spying-us-mostly-hushed-250278

Edited by abuayisha - 11 May 2014 at 6:28am
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2014 at 9:45pm
Hardly anywhere I turn, am I able to find things honorable in the world anymore.  Cry
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 6:46am
Caringheart some may argue that aggressively pursuing a country's own interest is indeed honorable, and at the end of the day, everyone does it - spying, that is.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 10:58am
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

Caringheart some may argue that aggressively pursuing a country's own interest is indeed honorable, and at the end of the day, everyone does it - spying, that is.

Greetings abuayisha,
Spying yes... looking out for national interests yes...
It is the enticements that make me weep. Unhappy
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2014 at 10:36am
�The Israelis are extraordinarily good [Signals Intelligence] partners for us,� the NSA observed, referencing joint electronic spying programs against foreign targets, �but on the other [hand], they target us to learn our positions on Middle East problems.� It added that a CIA-led National Intelligence Estimate on cyberthreats in 2013 �ranked Israel the third most aggressive intelligence service against the U.S.,� behind only China and Russia.

Perhaps Feinstein had that in mind Tuesday after meeting with Yuval Steinitz, Israel�s Strategic and Intelligence Affairs minister, who had come to Washington vowing to �take up� allegations, detailed by several intelligence sources in two Newsweek stories, of wide-ranging espionage�not just electronic spying�against American targets. The California Democrat, who has criticized Israeli settlement policies, said she accepted Steinitz�s denials �at face value� but would explore the matter further. �I�ll do my due diligence too,� she added.

http://www.newsweek.com/mostly-good-week-israel-us-spying-controversy-251261
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic