IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jinn Inside Grandmother.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jinn Inside Grandmother.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mbbs123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jinn Inside Grandmother.
    Posted: 21 April 2014 at 12:58am
Assalamu Alaikum Brothers and Sisters.

I have been living with my Grandmother for at least 6 Years in Pakistan and she has a urinating problem as it hurts always and she has Obsession with everything as whenever she urinates she always puts so many gloves on her hands and clothes on her arms and feet so that her arms and legs will stay dry and whenever she washes her hands she keeps washing it over and over and whenever she starts to say Ayat Al Kursi or Du'as then before she can finish it she always gurgles or starts to choke and can barely finish it and over these 6 years i always knew that she had a urinating problem and an Obsession problem but then she told me that there is a jinn inside her which does not allow her to do Prayer or say Du'as and another point is that whenever she's urinating then she starts Laughing in another voice and i would get so scared so i wanted to ask for a solution to repel the Jinn.

Another Point is that she told me that the Jinn might have been inside her for at least 30-40 years and the day it might have started was when this anonymous person told her to read Ayat Al Kursi at least 35 times before going to sleep and so she did but that night she woke up and before she could open her eyes she started hearing 3 voices of women talking right next to her and one of them said to the other "Touch her" but the other one said that whenever she would put her hand next to her she would feel a burn and didnt want to then She fell asleep.She also told me that i think before this incident she had a dream that she was married to another man other than my Grandfather.In that dream the guy who she knew was a Jinn said that he is going somewhere and will be back and then after that the above incident happened so Somebody please tell me a Solution.

Thank you and May Allah please help Us.
icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2014 at 9:03pm
Salam,
I think she just need help from the psychiatrist, or because of the age. Not because of jins. So to me you don't need to worry about what ehs said, just being nice to her and be patient with her behavior.

Edited by icforumadmin - 21 April 2014 at 9:05pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic