IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : New Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What Are The Benefits Of Salaat ?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What Are The Benefits Of Salaat ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What Are The Benefits Of Salaat ?
    Posted: 16 April 2014 at 1:05pm
Fawaa-idus Salaati - The Benefits Of Salaat
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2014 at 9:08am
Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21 Al Saadiqeen21 wrote:

Where are all the Muslims Attt ??
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2014 at 11:10pm
Assalamalecum, the benefits of salaat are many, first is that u r justifying ur tag th8 is a muslim, who submits himself to Allah, Allah wants to c that who are those who sacrifice their desires and come to pray.Second when we offer salaah we attain an unimaginable satisfaction th8 we had completed an important commandment of Allah bcoz Allah in ch 11 v 114, in ch 2 v 238, ch 20 v 130 commanded us to offer prayers in fact Allah in ch 3 v 17 says about believers that they are those who pray n ask for forgiveness in early hours of morning.Allah says about the believers th8 they are those who guard their prayers in ch 23 v 4.moreover in a hadeeth prophet Muhammad S.A.W(pbuh) says that 5 time salaat are like rivers which washes the sins of a muslim everyday.n finally in this post on the day of judgement the first thing of an individual th8 wud b taken account off will b salaat.Allah is so merciful that he never reject those prayers th8 are asked after every fard salaat.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2014 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by NABA NABA wrote:

Assalamalecum, the benefits of salaat are many, first is that u r justifying ur tag th8 is a muslim, who submits himself to Allah, Allah wants to c that who are those who sacrifice their desires and come to pray.Second when we offer salaah we attain an unimaginable satisfaction th8 we had completed an important commandment of Allah bcoz Allah in ch 11 v 114, in ch 2 v 238, ch 20 v 130 commanded us to offer prayers in fact Allah in ch 3 v 17 says about believers that they are those who pray n ask for forgiveness in early hours of morning.Allah says about the believers th8 they are those who guard their prayers in ch 23 v 4.moreover in a hadeeth prophet Muhammad S.A.W(pbuh) says that 5 time salaat are like rivers which washes the sins of a muslim everyday.n finally in this post on the day of judgement the first thing of an individual th8 wud b taken account off will b salaat.Allah is so merciful that he never reject those prayers th8 are asked after every fard salaat.

As Salaamu Alaykum NABA Shukran Jaziylam

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2014 at 6:56am
Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21 Al Saadiqeen21 wrote:

Part-one of this post Benefits Of Salaat . .
As Salaatu Fiyl Kutubil Muqad - dasati - Salaat in the holy Scriptures ! ( Part-one
Many people have been led to believe that the injuction for Salaat and Zakaat was revealed for the first time to The Prophet Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin ( Pbuh ) This is not so , The Holy Qur'aan teachers you that the duties of all religions were revealed to you through The Prophet Abraham ( Pbuh ) .

The Holy Qur'aan 2 ; 135 , Revealed In The Year 624 - 626 A.D. Al Baqarah ( The Heifer ) , Where It States , And I Quote ; And They Say ; The Judahites ( Followers Of Moses ) Or Nasri ( Followers Of Isa The Messiah ) You Will Be Rightly Guided , Say ; Nay , But Follow The Religion ( Millat ) Of Abraham . He Was Of The Upright ( Haniyfan ) And He Was Not One Of The Idol Worshipers ( The Babylonians Of Nimrod's Time .

The Holy Qur'aan 6 ; 123  , Revealed In The Year 621 A.D. Al Anaam  ( The Cattle ) , Where It States , And I Quote ; Then We ( Allah And The Angels ) Inspiried You ( Muhammad ) , That You Are To Follow The Religion Of Abraham ( Millatu Abraham ) The Upright ( Haniyfan ) And He ( Abraham) Was Not On Of The Idol Worshipers ( The Babylonians Of Nimrod's Time ) .

The Holy Qur'aan 22 ; 78 ( In Part ) , Revealed In The Year 625 - 626 A.D. Al Hajj   ( The Pilgrimage ) , Where It States , And I Quote ; And Fight In Allah's Way With The Facts Beyond Any Doubt With All Tour Fighting Power , For He Allah Is The One Who Chose You All ( Seed Of Abraham ) And Has Not Put On You All Any Difficulty In The Way Of Life ( Diyni'l Islaan ) Of All Of Your ( Israelites , Ishaelites , Midianites ) Father Abraham's Religion ( Millat ) . 

The Holy Qur'aan 22 ; 78 ( In Part ) , Revealed In The Year 625 - 626 A.D. Al Hajj   ( The Pilgrimage ) , Where It States , And I Quote ;  He ( Abraham ) Is The One Who Gave You All The Name '' Ones Of Peace ( Muslims ) Before Muhammad's Time .

The Holy Qur'aan 2 ; 129 , Revealed In The Year 624 - 626 A.D. Al Baqarah ( The Heifer ) , Where It States , And I Quote ; Our Sustainer , Raise In Their Midst As Apostle ( Muhammad ) From Them Who Shall , Recite To Them Your Signs ( Verses )  ( Al Qur'aan ) And Teach Them The Scriptures At Taurat ( Torah - 5 Books Of Moses ) , Az Zubuwr ( The Psalms - 150 Books Of David ) , Al Injiyl ( Evangel , Revealation - 22 Books Of Isa The Messiah ) And The Wisdom ( The Meaning Of Them ) And Purify Them . Surely You Are The Mighty , The Most Wise .
The Holy Qur'aan 22 ; 26 - 27 , Revealed In The Year 625 - 626 A.D. Al Hajj   ( The Pilgrimage ) , Where It States , And I Quote ; And When We Prepared For Abraham The Place Of The House , I Told Him Not To Set Up Partners ( Idols ) Of Any Kind . And Purify My House For The Ones Who Will Run Around ( The Ka'Aba ; Tawaaf ) And Those Who Stand To Pray And Those Who Bow And Prostrat Themselves . ( 27 ) . And Cry Out ( Calling ) The People With Hajj ( Pilgrimage ) . They Will Come To You On Foot And On Every Lean ( Camel ) . They Will Come From Every Deep Gorge ( Opening ) Between Two Things .

You will also find in The Holy Qur'aan where It Tells You That Salaat and Zakaat came before the Prophet Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin ( Pbuh ) . Read the following quotes .

The Holy Qur'aan 4 ; 125 , Revealed In The Year 625 - 627 A.D. Al Nisaa ( The Mortal Women ) , Where It States , And I Quote ;  And Who Is The Best In Diyn ( Way Of Life ) Than He Who Resigns His Face Entirely To The Peace Of Allah ( Al Islaam ) , And He Is Of The Best , And Follows The Religion ( Millat ) Of Abraham Islam , The Upright One . For He Allah Declared Abraham His Friend

The Holy Qur'aan 21 ; 73  , Revealed In The Year 616 - 617  A.D. Al Anbiyaa ( The Newsbearers ) , Where It States , And I Quote ; And We ( Allah And The Angels ) Made Them To Be Up Front ( Imaams ) As Guided By Our Commands ; And We  ( Allah And The Angels ) Inspired Them ( Children Of Abraham ) To Do Good Tidings And To Keep Up Worship ( Salaat ) And The Giving Of Alms ( Zakaat ) And They Were To Be Our Servants .

The Children of Israel were also Commanded to worship Allah Most Glorified And Exalred .

Torah ( 5 Books Of Moses ) Exodus 20 ; 2-5 ( In Part ) , Where It States , And I Quote ; I An The Lord Thy Creator , Which Have Brought Thee Out Of The Land Of Egypt , Out Of The House Of Bodndage . Thou Shalt Have No Other Deities Before Me . Thou Shalt Not Make Unto Thee Any Graven Image , Or Any Likeness Of Anything That Is In Heaven Above , Or That Is In The Earth Beneath , Or That Is In The Water Under The Earth ; Thou Shalt Not Bow Down Thyself To Them , Nor Serve Them ;...

The Book of Luke 4 ; 8 , Where It States ; And I Quote ;  And Isa Answered And Said Unto Him , Get Thee Behind Me , Satan ; ForIt Is Written . Thou Shalt Worship The Lord Thy Creator , And Him Only Shalt Thou Serve .

It was not long before Israel Began To Transgress and incur the wrath of Allah Most Glorified And Exalted , to cause her bitter destruction , save for a small remnant of the tribe of Judah .

The Book of Kings ll 19 ; 30-31 , Where It States ; And I Quote ;  And The Remnant That Is Escaped Of The House Of Judah Shall Yet Again Take Root Downward , And Bear Fruit Upward . For Out Of Jerusalem Shall Go Forth A Remnant , And They That Escape Out Of Mount Zion ; The Zeal Of The Lord Of Hosts Shall Do This .

The Holy Qur'aan 33 ; 56 ,Revealed In The Year 628 - 629 , Al Ahzaab ( The Parties ,  Where It States ; And I Quote ; Surely Allah  And His Heavenly Host Angels Send Prayer Toward The Newsbearer ( Prophet ) . O You Who Are Of The Faithful , Send Prayer And Salute Him With Salutation .

[ Words Of Men , Not Of Allah ] , 797 ,
Abdur Rahman B-Abi Laila repored ; Ka'ab-B Uzrah met me . He said ; Shall I not give you a present ( of a tradition ) I heard from the Prophet ( Pbuh ) ? 'Yes , said I , give me'. He said ; 'We asked the Apostle of Allah ( Pbuh ) and enquired ; O Prophetm of Allah ! How shall be the blessing on you , the people of the house ? Verily Allah has taughtn us how we shall greet you , He said ; 'Say ; O Allah , send blessing upon Muhammad and upon the family of Muhammad as thou has seen blessing upon Abraham and upon the family of Abraham . Verily thou art the praised , the Glorious . O Allah ! bestow favours on Muhammad  and of the Family of Muhammad  as thou hast bestowed favours on Abraham and on the family of Abraham .

Judah survived for the sole purpose of passing the ''Sceotre '' from the Israelites to their brethren , the Ishmaelites .

Torah ( 5Books Of Moses ) Deuteronomy 18 ; 18 , Where It States , And I Quote ; '' I Will Raise Them Up A Prophet From Among Their Brethren ,  Like Unto Thee , And Will Put My Words In His Mouth ; And He Shall Speak Unto Them All That I Shall Command Him .

Torah ( 5 Books Of Moses ) Geness 49 ; 10 -12 , Where It States , And I Quote ; The Sceptre Shall Not Depart From Judah , Nor A Lawgiver From Between His Feet Until Shiloh Come ; And Unto Him Shall The Gathering Of The People Be
. Binding His Foal Unto The Vine ; He Washed His Garments In Wine , And His Clothes In The Blood Of Grapes ; His Eyes Shall Be Red With Wine , And His Teeth Wite With Milk .

In the previous quote , the person referred to as '' Shiloh ''  is The Prophet Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin ( Pbuh ) . '' The Sustainer doth not regard a prayer in which the heart doth not accompany the body .

The Prophet Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin ( Pbuh ) confirmed what he had been taught , and in doing so , bore witness to the Prophet Abraham's ( Pbuh ) confirmation that he ( The Prophet Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin ( Pbuh ) ) followed Abraham's ( Pbuh ) religion ( Millatu Abraham ) .

When he ascended and received the Injuction for Salaat ( Worship ) The Prophet Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin ( Pbuh ) was also told to recite Du'aa Abraham ( Prayer of Abraham ) .  This dy'aa was important because it told The Prophet Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin ( Pbuh ) descendants that they must follow The Prophet Abraham ( Pbuh ) who was an upright man in the sight of Allah Most Glorified And Exalted . Our Beloved Prophet ( Pbuh ) met our Patriarch ( Pbuh ) on the Seventh Heaven because he was an upright man .

Du'aa Ibrahiym ( Prayer of Abraham )  Oh God / Allah send salutation on our noble ; Muhammad , and on the Descendants ( from the same Bloodline ) of our noble Muhammad as You send salutation on our noble Abraham , and on the Descendants ( from the same Bloodline ) on our noble ; Abraham . Surely You God / Allah are the Most Praiseworthy and Magnificent . Oh God / Allah send blessing on our noble Muhammad  and on the Descendants ( from the same Bloodline ) on our noble , Muhammad as You blessed our noble Abraham . In all the universes surely , You are the Most Praiseworthy and Magnificent ''.

Du'aa Ibrahiym ( Prayer of Abraham ) is sound evidence supporting Muslims affirmation that the Heir , the Khaliyfah sould be Descendants ( from the same Bloodline ) of the Arabian Prophet As Sayyid ; Muhammad , and that As Sayyid Ali was the only person with this qualification and more . This is why it states ; Oh God / Allah send salutations on our Noble Muhammad and on the descendants  ( from the same Bloodline ) of our Noble Muhammad ....''

All the Prophets ( Pbuh ) worshipped the same way . 99% Obedience to Allah , 1% Will = 100% Orighinal Man .. Will in Arabic is 1 - Ma-Shiy-At , It is the 1 % in man's make-up which renders his capable of choosing to do either Right - Agreeable or Wrong - Disagreeable .

How Did Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus , And The Prophets ( Pray ) ?
 According To Matthew 26 ; 39 Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus ( Pray ) The Way Moses In Numbers 20 ; 6 , He Fell On His Face .

Matthew 26 ; 39 And He Went A Little Further , And Fell On His  Face , And Prayed . Says , O Father , If It Be Possible , Let This Cup Pass From Me Nevertheless , Not As I Will , But As Thou Wilt .

Number 20 ; 6 , And Moses And Aaron Went From The Presence Of The Assembly Unto The Door Of The Tabernacle Of The Congreation , And They Feel Upon Their Faces  And The Glory Of The Sustainer Appeared Unto Them .

This Was The Law That Was Given To Him From The Heavenly Father . This Is The Same Law That Abraham Followed . Like Abraham Did Before Moses .

Genesis 17 ; 3 , And Abraham Fell On His Face . ...

Ezra Prayed With His Face To The Ground .

Nehemiah 8 ; 6 , And Ezra Blessed The Lord , The Great God , And All The People Answered , Amen , Amen , With Lifting Up Their Hands ; And They Bowed Their Head ,  And Worshipped The Lord With Their Faces To The Ground  .

The Way Elijah ... 1Kings 18 ; 42 , So Ahab Went Up To Eat And To Drink , And Elijah Went Up To The Top Of Carmel ; And He Cast Himself Down Upon The Earth ,  And Put His Face Between His Kness .  

The Way Joshua Did ...Joshua 5 ; 14 , And He Said , Nay ; But As Captain Of The Host Of The Lord Am I Now Come . And Joshua Fell On His Face To The Earth ,  And Did Worship , And Said Unto Him . What Saith My Lord Unto He Servant ?

Maa Shaa-A Allah , What Allah Wills , In Shaa -A Allah If Allah Wills , Will ( Mashiy -At ) That Which Allah Bestowed On Man , Laakin - But That Part Of Iblis ' ( CH ) , ( Later Called Bal ) Nature Which Allowed Him To List To Adam ( Pbuh ) . The Other Arabic Word For But Is Bal ..

Will And Worship ..... A Polytheist lacks the Overstanding that 99% of his / her being is obedient to his Creator , Allah Most Glorified And Exalted . It is the 1 % of his / her being is obedient  to his / her Creator , Allah Most Glorified And Exalted . It is the 1% that makes him / her rebel against the divine law of his / her Creator . That 1 % is comparable to the last penny of a dollar .

It is just as imporant as the 99 % if what is needed is a dollar . So even a man / woman who refuses to belived in Allah Most Glorified And Exalted , has a predisposition to be Muslim . What the heart cherishes is governed by the ordination of Allah Most Glorified And Exalted , a lone . So , if a person offers his worship to Someone or Something other than Allah Most Glorified And Exalted , he / she is exercising that 1% of will ; the faculty by which he / she chooses to do Right - Agreeable or Wrong - Disagreeable .

The other 99 % inclines , him / her toward submission ,It doesn't matter whether he / she follows As Suhuf [ 100 Pure Pages of Adam ( 10 ) , Seth (50 ) , Enoch ( 30 ) and Abraham ( 10 ) ] , At Tawraah ( The Torah ) 5 Books of Moses , Az Zubuwr [ The Psalms ( 150 Books of David )] , Al Hikma [ The Wisdom , 19 Books of Leummim ( Luqman )] , Al Injiyl ( Evangel , Revelation ) 22 Books Of Isa the Prophet / Messiah , Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books of Ahmad ( Muhammad ) , the choices man / woman makes determine his / her destiny .

It is by Man's / Woman Will that He / She predestined . It Is To Allah Most Glorified And Exalted That All Things Are Returned . Man / Woman Depends On Him - Not He / She On Man .

As Salaat is a term used in all of the Scriptures ; As As Suhuf [ 100 Pure Pages of Adam ( 10 ) , Seth (50 ) , Enoch ( 30 ) and Abraham ( 10 ) ] , At Tawraah ( The Torah ) 5 Books of Moses , Az Zubuwr [ The Psalms ( 150 Books of David )] , Al Hikma [ The Wisdom , 19 Books of Leummim ( Luqman )] , Al Injiyl ( Evangel , Revelation ) 22 Books Of Isa the Prophet / Messiah , Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books of Ahmad ( Muhammad ) , It is used by Muslims the world over to identify the ritualistic worship performed Five times or more a day .

The word salaat ( worship ) is a noun of the verb Salla which means to perform the Salaat ( worship ) , The plural word for salaat is salawaat . Musallin means prayer , or worshiper ; the derivative , Musalla means place of prayer , oratory . It would be more correct to speak of Salaat as a service to Allah Most Glorified And Exalted rather than to call it prayer . Prayer in Arabic is Du'aa and is a part of this holy service .

truthfull View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthfull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2014 at 7:07pm
I will talk about prayer benefit in level
Of scientific ( in life time)

Prayer consider as exercise

As we know exercise good for health

� it proved if you want to increase
Your concentration and memory

Do one activity in same time (example 4 clock) every day
And should nothing disturb you thinking

Just like prayer five time daily in same time
And not thing disturb you untill you finish it

� another one :

Prayer consider as recharging human

When you play with mobile or laptop
And even when you charge your phone
Body will recieve lot of negative ions

When person take sajood position
All negatives ion go through earth

http://forum.hwaml.com/imgcache2/hwaml.com_1335794072_276.png

� ablution before praying

http://www.bishanet.net/vb/images/uploads/23101_97684877eb661f139.jpg

Found that putting hand on head
Give person quick healing ability
And more mature in level of emotion
And this called as proximity protective

And such thing tested
By john

http://www.eajaz.org/index.php/Encyclopedias/Research-Scientific-Miracles-Encyclopedia/Medicine-and-Life-Sciences/144-المسح-على-رأس-اليتيم

Edited by truthfull - 14 May 2014 at 7:08pm
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2014 at 6:07am
Originally posted by truthfull truthfull wrote:

I will talk about prayer benefit in level
Of scientific ( in life time)

Prayer consider as exercise

As we know exercise good for health

� it proved if you want to increase
Your concentration and memory

Do one activity in same time (example 4 clock) every day
And should nothing disturb you thinking

Just like prayer five time daily in same time
And not thing disturb you untill you finish it

� another one :

Prayer consider as recharging human

When you play with mobile or laptop
And even when you charge your phone
Body will recieve lot of negative ions

When person take sajood position
All negatives ion go through earth

http://forum.hwaml.com/imgcache2/hwaml.com_1335794072_276.png

� ablution before praying

http://www.bishanet.net/vb/images/uploads/23101_97684877eb661f139.jpg

Found that putting hand on head
Give person quick healing ability
And more mature in level of emotion
And this called as proximity protective

And such thing tested
By john

http://www.eajaz.org/index.php/Encyclopedias/Research-Scientific-Miracles-Encyclopedia/Medicine-and-Life-Sciences/144-المسح-على-رأس-اليتيم

You can tell when some people have no Knowledge of Islam What-So-Ever , They just throw anything together , And say here this is doctrine / Teaching of Islam , As if its some type of a joke Cry

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic