IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How Many Prefer their Lands Under Amreeki  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How Many Prefer their Lands Under Amreeki

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 11:58pm

Originally posted by rami rami wrote:

Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

How would you have seen the American aims had the US not put more favorable people to head Afghanistan and Iraq? Seriously, is it not logical that a nation who has a problem with groups in that specific region to have the wish to see people in power who would not impose a threat to it or it's interests?

Hence the imperialist tag, it does things for its best interest regardless of the local population.

I am sure by "local population" you do not mean those who drive cars full of explosives in for instance muslims burrying their dead as happened yesterday. Imperialist tag you say? how about islamic groups who promise funding to those who preach their words?

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 3:26am

My most loveable professor Community,

I would hang glide from the Statue of Liberty to respond to your post with 97 thanks for proving my point that:

Amreeka is there with her very own agenda.

And, all that sobbing of your ilk about the butchers, the rapists and the people of Eyerak is a typical Amreeki fraud.

Thank you for accepting that it's all about the Amreeki footprint in the area, not about democracy.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 3:31am

I always love to catch hold of you, it's you who runs away (like "US troops in Iraq") the moment Whisper and others begin to expose you.

You want to tell us that it's serious topic to post "Amreeka has Ameer in it"?

You evaporate when the spell-twist is challenged.

I hold nothing against you for being a Neo Con. ALL that I stand against is the way you twist Ayaats of the Qur'an for your / your master's agenda.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 3:36am

Another question to all of you, is it good to be a threat to the US and it's interests if freedom empowers people and nourishes them?

Who began the season for threats?

Just now you have proven to us that the US is in this area just for her own purpose, agenda - footprint. Now, in the same breath, you are telling us she is there to empower people and nourishe them with freedom?

Are you confused or just trying to confuse us?

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 3:45am

Yes the US has problems and issues, but are these a sound basis for being a threat to them?

Must we model our lives, our countries, our entire world by just what is suitable for the US?

or is freedom an open way for anyone who wishes to try and fix those problems and issues?

Freedom? You mean like the one they have got in Egypt? Or, in Pakistan?

Professor Community, US may be extremely central to your life. It may be the Supa power - there to stay for ever in your mind. Sir, for the likes of this chap there is just but None Other Super Power than the ONE and ONLY.

You are more than welcome to work your life around what suits the US. We have no problem with that as long you don't twist and carve ayaats from the Qur'an about the "sent one".

You are wrong. Whisper is not the only one who knows you.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 3:48am

How would you have seen the American aims had the US not put more favorable people to head Afghanistan and Iraq?

That's absolutely our problem. It has nothing to do with any Amreeki touts.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 3:59am
Hence the imperialist tag, it does things for its best interest regardless of the local population.

I am sure by "local population" you do not mean those who drive cars full of explosives in for instance muslims burrying their dead as happened yesterday. Imperialist tag you say? how about islamic groups who promise funding to those who preach their words?

Is that an answer to Rami's post? Or, just some typical Neo Con slander of the LOCAL POPULATION?

How many people drove trucks into others before your Sent One sent troops into Iraq?

What funding are you talking about?

Do you have any experience of the area at all or you just like venting your anti-Arab (which I do understand the reason for in view of your personal tragedy) and anti-Islam stance, which I fail to understand.

Tell us, convince us why should we stand-under the US?

I hold noreason to worship Amreeka (like you promote) that the light bulb was invented there - F O R the simple reason that the bigest, the brightest source of light and energy rises from the EAST each morning with my Master's raza.

herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 9:46am

Bismillah,

Many of us Americans don't like that we are occupied by power hungry control freaks in the two-party system which has no room for a humble person, like Abe Lincoln, to lead us in a way that we can accept instead of hate and villify.  The rebel army who established our country, and whom the freedom hating power freaks misquote, would despise its leaders now and not recognize it as theirs.

Edited by herjihad
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic