IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : New Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - For The Muslim's Sister's That Wear The Veil  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

For The Muslim's Sister's That Wear The Veil

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2014 at 5:28am
abuayisha  / Abu Loren  < You're more then welcome to Challenge / Correct any of my post , That what an Adult ,

and one who has true Knowldge of their Faith would do . Siting on the side-line Complaining like children do don't change anything . As long as you can back up your cliam with scripture and not with Story-lines / Hadiyth's , Without Scriptures . It your move now . Also beware of what you ask for ok .

Jealousis really something is-it ?
jealous (adj.) Look%20up%20jealous%20at%20Dictionary.com
c.1200, gelus, later jelus (early 14c.), "possessive and suspicious," originally in the context of sexuality or romance; in general use late 14c.; also in a more positive sense, "fond, amorous, ardent," from c.1300, from Old French jalos "keen, zealous; avaricious; jealous" (12c., Modern French jaloux), from Late Latin zelosus, from zelus "zeal," from Greek zelos, sometimes "jealousy," but more often in a good sense ("emulation, rivalry, zeal"). See zeal. In biblical language (early 13c.) "tolerating no unfaithfulness."
Most of the words for 'envy' ... had from the outset a hostile force, based on 'look at' (with malice), 'not love,' etc. Conversely, most of those which became distinctive terms for 'jealousy' were originally used also in a good sense, 'zeal, emulation.' [Buck, pp.1138-9]
Among the ways to express this in other tongues are Swedish svartsjuka, literally "black-sick," from phrase bara svarta strumpor "wear black stockings," also "be jealous." Danish skinsyg "jealous," literally "skin-sick," is from skind "hide, skin" said to be explained by Swedish dialectal expression fa skinn "receive a refusal in courtship."

Edited by Al Saadiqeen21 - 16 April 2014 at 7:01am
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2014 at 4:43am
How can you call yourself a Muslim with the trash you post here?
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2014 at 6:52am
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

How can you call yourself a Muslim with the trash you post here?

The sign of insecurity come from those who have no real knowldge of their own Belief's , They always Attack / Insult / Sabotage other people post to get atention from other's . They Nevever Challenge anyone who have more knowledge then themselves . This is what children do . This is to be expected because you' have three or four in every form . Why should this one be any diffrent . Pride is a gift of the Evil One and the key to suffering , Also a sign of insecurity ... Coming from united arab emirates it to be expected !!!

Edited by Al Saadiqeen21 - 17 April 2014 at 6:56am
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2014 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21 Al Saadiqeen21 wrote:

The sign of insecurity come from those who have no real knowldge of their own Belief's , They always Attack / Insult / Sabotage other people post to get atention from other's . They Nevever Challenge anyone who have more knowledge then themselves . This is what children do . This is to be expected because you' have�three or four in every form . Why should this one be any diffrent . Pride is a gift of the Evil One and the key to suffering , Also a sign of insecurity ... Coming from <FONT face="Times New Roman CE" size=3>united arab emirates it to be expected !!!

Y A W N

You haven't posted one thing here from the Qur'an or Sunnah.

Looking at the views you are getting I don't think other people are interested in your dribble either.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2014 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

The sign of insecurity come from those who have no real knowldge of their own Belief's , They always Attack / Insult / Sabotage other people post to get atention from other's . They Nevever Challenge anyone who have more knowledge then themselves . This is what children do . This is to be expected because you' have three or four in every form . Why should this one be any diffrent . Pride is a gift of the Evil One and the key to suffering , Also a sign of insecurity ... Coming from <FONT face="Times New Roman CE" size=3>united arab emirates it to be expected !!!

Y A W N

You haven't posted one thing here from the Qur'an or Sunnah.

Looking at the views you are getting I don't think other people are interested in your dribble either.

Your all mouth as of yet you have not challenge / Proven anything I have said in Post # 13 ,to be wrong according to The Holy Qur'aan , That's because you know you Better come right , You here to  Sabotage the post . grow up !!

Lachi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2014 at 4:20pm

The Bible -Old Testament , Genesis 3 ; 15 , Where It State , And I Quote ;

'' And I Will Put Enmity Between Thee And The Woman And Between Thy Seed And Her Seed ; It Shall Bruise Thy Head And Thou Shalt Bruise His Seed . < King Jame Version < Aramic / Hebrew > Keyword Study Bible >

It uses the Hebrew word Zera -Zeh -Rah meaning ''Seed, Sowing , Semen Virile , Descendants , Offspring '' This is speaking about� Jinns / Cherubeems / Serapheem , The Devil's Seed , Or Race on constant Conflict with the Woman's Seed or Race . Therefore everytime Eve's seed gave Birth To A Child at the same time the Jinns / Cherubeems / Serapheem , The Devil's Seed , gave Birth To A Child .

-------

Does this mean that for every human that has ever been born, a Jinn too has been born? Do the Jinn then vastly outnumber humans because man lives a short while and dies, yet Jinn seem to live for 1,000s of years? Their army must be vast.

Edited by Lachi - 17 April 2014 at 4:24pm
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2014 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by Lachi Lachi wrote:

The Bible -Old Testament , Genesis 3 ; 15 , Where It State , And I Quote ;

'' And I Will Put Enmity Between Thee And The Woman And Between Thy Seed And Her Seed ; It Shall Bruise Thy Head And Thou Shalt Bruise His Seed . < King Jame Version < Aramic / Hebrew > Keyword Study Bible >

It uses the Hebrew word Zera -Zeh -Rah meaning ''Seed, Sowing , Semen Virile , Descendants , Offspring '' This is speaking about  Jinns / Cherubeems / Serapheem , The Devil's Seed , Or Race on constant Conflict with the Woman's Seed or Race . Therefore everytime Eve's seed gave Birth To A Child at the same time the Jinns / Cherubeems / Serapheem , The Devil's Seed , gave Birth To A Child .

-------

Does this mean that for every human that has ever been born, a Jinn too has been born? Do the Jinn then vastly outnumber humans because man lives a short while and dies, yet Jinn seem to live for 1,000s of years? Their army must be vast. < Where can I find this in the Holy Qur'aan / Bible
chapter and verse only  

I await your answer ok

Lachi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2014 at 4:35pm
Al Saadiqeen21, like you I am not contemplating the chapter and verse of the Quran.

I was responding directly to your posts.

You wrote -
"Therefore everytime Eve's seed gave Birth To A Child at the same time the Jinns / Cherubeems / Serapheem , The Devil's Seed , gave Birth To A Child."

You also post -
"The Cherubeem -aramic , are Eloheem / Gods of the Lesser Light , This is called ''Naar '' or ''Fire '' . Two Hundred ( 200 ) of these Cherubeem fell from Grace with Sama'El ( Revelation 12; 7-9 ) , Whose other Titles were Ibliys , Haylal , Or Satan , Because of their revolt against The Creation of Adam."

"The Book of Job 1;7 , Where It States , And I Quote ;
'And the Lord < Yehovah > said < amar > unto Satan < satan > Whence < aiyn > comest < bow > thou ? Then Satan < satan > answered < anah > the Lord < Yehovah > , and said < amar > , From going to and fro < shuwt > in the earth < erents > , and from walking up and down < halak > in it .'"

and

"Some of The Cherubeem -aramic , Repented to serve The Heavely Father , Yahweh , And now Guard The Gates Of Patadise , ( The Heavenly Sky ),"

So what you are telling me is that of the Jinn who rebelled at the creation of Adam, at least Satan was still alive at the time of Job. And that other of the Jinn who repented from their rebellion are still alive today as guardians of Paradise.

Since this indicates that Jinn live for 1,000s of years, and since we know that man's life is short (Psalms 90:10-12 Seventy years are given to us! Some even live to eighty. But even the best years are filled with pain and trouble; soon they disappear, and we fly away. Who can comprehend the power of your anger? Your wrath is as awesome as the fear you deserve. Teach us to realize the brevity of life, so that we may grow in wisdom.), Jinn therefore vastly outlive humans.

Hence my question, based on simple maths, on whether the Jinn offspring outnumber human offspring. (I am thinking here that the first quote I gave did not include cross-breeding, since it was quite clear that you distinguished between Eve's seed (ie humans) and the Devil's seed (ie Jinn).

Edited by Lachi - 20 April 2014 at 4:38pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic