IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - WILLIAM RODRIGUEZ 911 Evidence Suppressed  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWILLIAM RODRIGUEZ 911 Evidence Suppressed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 12:30am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

Being capable of (and having the capacity to) and actualy doing it are two different matters.

I dont believe a word of the American Government oficial story, for all i know they could have bribed people into talking these people into doing such an act.

In The past the CIA has braged about buying afghanistan for 70 million US beffore the war even began, the amount it took to bribe many warlords and suporters of the taliban. They have also braged about having many so called shaykhs on theyre payroll around the world.

Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 12:06am
Originally posted by rami rami wrote:

what i believe is not your concern, dont place words in my mouth either this would be a lie bruce.

B: Once again Rami, let me QUOTE you:
"
I think the American Government is capable of doing such things"
How is this placing words in your mouth when this is what you wrote (said)?

As to this not being my 'concern', I'm afraid when you started throwing out conspiracy theories regarding my country and my government it very definitely became my concern..I will not place words in your mouth Rami - you posted, I respond.  These are your own words.  Why do you come back around to this 'lie' business again?  I am simply asking what you think...are you having a hard time with this process?

the evidence is coming to light for what ever occured.

B: What do you mean 'whatever' occured...how did the US, which can't cut a hangnail off without the whole world knowing and screaming about it...just 'get away ' with 3,000 murders?

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 12:02am
"provided that the US government just showed even some shadow of proof to the effect that OBL or any of his party were involved in 9/11."

Yes, OBL, through voice wave comparisons, not only has made references to 9/11, has exulted in it and has used it as a some sort of heinous criminal object lesson.

"
2. If Muslims delight at the incident is the proof of their guilt then you must also include the Yugoslavs and perhaps some Latin American nations as well. I was in Turkey when it happened.

Name officials other than Saddam that exulted?  Even Castro and Khadafi sent condolensces...I'm sure no Latin American nations did not send condolensces...you're wrong Dubya.

3. OBL told his closest colleagues, till his dying day (he died of kidney failure, over a year and a half ago. Your admin knows it. Has it shared this with you? Why are they keeping it such a secret?) could NOT work out who had done it.

Even if OBL didn't know who did it (say he was going senile or something), even if he died, good riddance, Zwahiri and other AQ mucky muck criminals know or put the informal network into play...it's your dream that the US masterminds it's own criminal terrorist attacks on itself...what sheer lunacy this sort of talk is - but it does tell us much about you and Rami!

Of course things happen in secret...I just don't think that an accountable government like the US has could even get away with what you're suggesting...it's sheer madness...plus you've got absolutely no proof of this...it's just wild eyed ranting, and howling at the moon!

The US can't clip a hangnail without the world screaming at it.  How is it that it just conveniently slipped 3,000 murders of its own under the radar?  This notion is both obscene and absurd...

Just up your guys alley apparently?
Bruce
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 11:49pm

So OBL and AQ owned the incident?

Just in your dreams and in the American media.

It's no use furnishing any globally accepted truth to any NeoCon stoneheads yet for general Public benefit:

1. Mullah Omer had agreed to place OBL in the custody of any mutually acceptable THIRD country provided that the US government just showed even some shadow of proof to the effect that OBL or any of his party were involved in 9/11.

2. If Muslims delight at the incident is the proof of their guilt then you must also include the Yugoslavs and perhaps some Latin American nations as well. I was in Turkey when it happened. A few days later I travelled to Belgrad - the Slavs were in sheer delight.

3. OBL told his closest colleagues, till his dying day (he died of kidney failure, over a year and a half ago. Your admin knows it. Has it shared this with you? Why are they keeping it such a secret?) could NOT work out who had done it.

4. So, the governments have never enacted anything in utter secret? No pacts, no deals or acts out of the sight of their own people?

If they are so open and clear in all their dealings then WHY DO THEY ARCHIVE SOME MATERIAL TO BE AVAILABLE ONLY IN 30, 50 OR 75 YEARS?

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 11:44pm

what i believe is not your concern, dont place words in my mouth either this would be a lie bruce.

the evidence is coming to light for what ever occured.
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 11:35pm
Rami,

You suggested in another string that the "US Government is capable of doing" such a thing as 9/11.

Do you believe that the US government murdered 3,000 of its own citizens on 9/11 and do you have any proof of this heinous, outrageous suggestion other than your own musings?
Bruce
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 12:44pm
"INDEPENDENT PROOF"

Give me 'independent proof' that you exist...how do we know that you're not just a programmed servlet somewhere? 

Let's try 19 dead hijackers and the acceptance of blame by OBL/AQ for starters and the general rejoicing among Muslim radicals to second that notion.  Why don't we mix in a little common sense and 'reams of evidence?'  That's for starters...

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html ?page=2&c=y

"
The widely accepted account that hijackers commandeered and crashed the four 9/11 planes is supported by reams of evidence, from cockpit recordings to forensics to the fact that crews and passengers never returned home. Nonetheless, conspiracy theorists seize on a handful of "facts" to argue a very different scenario: The jets that struck New York and Washington, D.C., weren't commercial planes, they say, but something else, perhaps refueling tankers or guided missiles. And the lack of military intervention? Theorists claim it proves the U.S. government instigated the assault or allowed it to occur in order to advance oil interests or a war agenda."
Bruce
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 12:37pm
"Unlike some others"

Hahahaha...I have become a demon in Dubya's own mind...a legend in my own time...a legend in Sasha's mind...
Bruce
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic