IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - WILLIAM RODRIGUEZ 911 Evidence Suppressed  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWILLIAM RODRIGUEZ 911 Evidence Suppressed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2005 at 12:02am
"these posts of yours, which are inflamitory to the muslim population of this webforum."

==============

I see Rami, you can throw out conspiracy theories and when I contend them, quite fairly and with factual backing...that is somehow 'inflammatory to the muslim population of this forum?'  What kind of thinking and approach is that?  Perhaps you can prove your case against me along these lines...but I highly doubt that.  And there are others that contend these theories about who killed AMERICANS (this is also why this is infuriating to me to be treated this way, in that you're putting this out about the murders of Americans and then trying to silence me, an American!)

You'd enjoy nothing better, it seems, than to silence my voice - and with that some of the freedom to discuss issues from a different point of view than some here have...how will this contribute to the purposes of this site?  I have tried to listen to your instructions as best I can but often you don't even follow your own instructions.  Further, you continue to address me publicly instead of PMing me on these issues so we can come to some sort of understanding of what it is you expect of me and why it is you level these charges against me publicly (and then expect me not to respond)...why is this?  You have not told me how I'm inflammatory, just that I am.  Because.  Because you don't like that I speak my mind and convictions?  Is that it?  Is it because you don't like that I'm a Christian and not a Muslim - are we not allowed here?  Do you not wish to dialogue with us, and with Americans?  All who disagree on the 'Current events' forum should simply stifle their thoughts and carte blanche accept what the other person is saying?

Is that really the course you wish to take?  What kind of "discussion" is that?

Let me ask you this - since we've decided to do this partially in public here - do you have something against me personally, or is it the convictions I convey in my posts that you object to?

How am I inflammatory in your view?  (feel free to PM me as well as I have no particular need to discuss this in public..except when you address me specifically..)
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Deus View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2005 at 6:14pm

Consider this, Bruce.

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 4:59pm
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

Bruce you are on a muslim webforum, maby you have been made to feel a little to at home to actualy notice that you are the only one being inflamed.

I sugest you take what i said a little more seriously if this arguing persists i will stop these posts of yours, which are inflamitory to the muslim population of this webforum.
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by rami rami wrote:

bruce be happy to go through life knowing that the majority of the world will not agree with you, i care nothing for having dialogue with you on these matters ...

B: Gotcha, blast out the conpiracies and when asked what you believe and why you believe it - claim it's a waste of time...and here you have a  forum to do so...why will you not tell us what you think?  I think you've got no evidence for your conspiracies or it's based on flimsy reasoning like - those pictures looked like there was a pod missile or some such thing.  But to avoid getting into details, while still being able to throw a bunch of mud at the current US admin, you can just slam the conspiracies out here in an article, and then, when appropriately asked 'why' and 'what', as Colin did in another string, you then say you don't want to talk because it's a waste of time...well, perhaps these conspiracies truly ARE a waste of time...you don't mind if we come to that conclusion do you?

Your set in your mentality so anything you approach is from the angle of forcing the other person to see what you want.

B: If this were a trial, or even the court of public opinion, you'd be forced to actually PROVE the conspiracy theories that are dam*ing to the US.  That would be reasonable and rational.  I'm not forcing you to do anything - you have every right to defend or not defend your conspiracy theories so presented here.  Feel every freedom to do so or not.

This is an islamic site above all else if these discussions turn into arguments every time eventualy they will be stoped.

B: I am not the one presenting such inflammtory arguments to begin with.  Nor demanding that the citizens of the country so impugned should just respect this site.  If you are into respecting this site, I would suggest you not use it for putting out these conspiracy theories and then expecting that people not respond.  You need to look yourself in the mirror on that one.

The benefit and harmony of the forum is above all else this is not a place for dispute.

B: If you really hold to this then I would suggest you reconsider putting out such inflammtory articles as the one that you started in this string.

Edited by b95000
Bruce
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 9:11pm

bruce be happy to go through life knowing that the majority of the world will not agree with you, i care nothing for having dialogue with you on these matters please understand the concept of benefiting from something, i see non in such a task.

Your set in your mentality so anything you approach is from the angle of forcing the other person to see what you want.

This is an islamic site above all else if these discussions turn into arguments every time eventualy they will be stoped. The benefit and harmony of the forum is above all else this is not a place for dispute.

Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by rami rami wrote:

I dont believe a word of the American Government oficial story, for all i know they could have bribed people into talking these people into doing such an act. 

What do you believe?  This is the ultimate target for conspiracy theorists...whatever the official word is, is bunk.  How can that be when the official word is validated and vetted in every possible way by hawkeyes from all over the globe?  Whatever discrepancies there were in the official accounts or corrections in subsequent accounts were found...they found one of two of the names of the hijackers were phony IDs they'd stolen and that sort of thing..

Further Rami, what DO you believe happened?  It's not enough to simply cast doubt on the official story without saying what (you think) actually happened...that's just a path of least resistance...step up and tell us what really happened and why you think that.

Was it aliens?  Was it Israel Massad?  Who and why do you believe these things?

Thanks in advance..

Bruce
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 4:10am

I am extremely sorry, Bruce, your post is again flowing in all those alleys. If you wish to see the truth of the matter, you will not shirk from examining all possibilities just for your own national good.

What you believe bothers us not.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 4:01am

I dont believe a word of the American Government oficial story,

Even Gen Wesley Clark or, for that matter, half of the world doesn't. Most of the US academics don't. Wonder when they all will be declared terrorists?

Edited by Whisper
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic