IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - WILLIAM RODRIGUEZ 911 Evidence Suppressed  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWILLIAM RODRIGUEZ 911 Evidence Suppressed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Direct Link To This Post Topic: WILLIAM RODRIGUEZ 911 Evidence Suppressed
    Posted: 15 November 2005 at 4:03pm
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

Bruce i care nothing for your views i dont seek for you to understand or agree. i am not debating the issue with you to see if i am right or wrong i am informing you of the decision the moderators have agreed upon.

Colin this is not over debating the truth of my post you do not know what this is over that is clear enough.

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2005 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by rami rami wrote:

i take issue with american loud atitude as do all non americans. You have to realise you are not in america as such when you are posting on this forum a different set of moral values apply.

What i have said before is not a charge or acusations your posts are inflamitory to all muslims this is a fact witnessed by muslims and non muslims on this forum.

B: Rami, no need to patronize me, call me loud, et al.  You simply disagree with me adamently and it serves your purpose to call me an American with 'loud attitude' and call my posts of good news from Iraq somehow 'inflammatory.'  Such a case is ridiculous on its face, imho.  How can a posting of good news be inflammtory?  How?  Perhaps you'll continue to prosecute this case, but there is no case that I'm being inflammatory by simply posting articles about reconstruction and many thankful Iraqis - thankful that the murderous tryant Saddam is gone.

You do not speak for all Americans either, many have come here and had dialouge without any issue arising and have been most welcome guests.

B: As long as they agree with you, they are welcome?  Is that the policy of this 'discussion' of current events?  Correct me if I'm wrong..you seem most upset because I'm asking you questions and asking you to support some theories about 9/11 that are as Colin says 'far fetched' and have no or extremely flimsy proof.

...most are nothing but propaganda pieces which you alone here view as fact.

B: Ah, you want to post theories that cast aspersions that somehow the US govt. murdered 3,000 of its own citizens in one hour - that's OK by you.. I post news articles about reconstruction in Iraq and they're 'inflammatory' and 'propaganda?'  Really Rami, what gives here?

Americans have invaded Iraq simple truth wich you view differently, realise you are offending a lot of muslims who watch there brothers loose there country and freedom day by day.

B: If Iraq has had three elections with 30 million votes cast in less than one year - how are they losing their freedom?

Democracy is your choice not ours this is just another colinial power installing another pupet government, we have a long history of this if you are not aware.

B: I highly doubt any colonial power has ever garnered 30 million votes...no, this is definitively different.

I wish God's Peace to you Rami - I harbor nothing whatsoever against you personally..

Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2005 at 4:19am

You percieve his account as wild while if you invetigate the information on that site you will see it is consistant with the evidence presented and well within the bounds of posibility. 

That is your view, and you are welcome to it.

Quote Islam is relavent to disagreements themself and anything relating to muslims. the argument that my post should be removed as they are inflamitory to some people is the whole issue according to you well it is not.

You have every right to post this stuff. No one is suggesting it should be removed but people should have the right to counter it without being subjected to thinly veiled threats of banning particularly your mentioning of the fate of Rehmat (Who was I believe, banned for spamming the forum with anti-Semetic and racist posts).

Quote I posted the article and you are the one being inflamed by it, you wish me to remain silent not the otherway around.

See above.

Quote Bruce was posting propaganda pieces for the U.S government much of which was ofensive to muslims as well as excessively arguing. This discussion is anything but civil and as such moral standards must be upheld.

Anyone here has the right to counter fellow members posts, that is what a discussion forum is all about, isn't it?, Of course it should be conducted in a civilised manner.

Quote Please point me towards the non muslim posting theories i began this post

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by "non muslim posting theories", but perhaps it would help if you did a little research before pasting in some of the more exotic stuff that you post. For example, the article about Jews being tipped off before the recent bombings in Jordan. Which with a little prior investigation would have shown it for what it was, a completely false story. These false stories quite often end up as conspiracy theories that get believed by the terminally gullible and recorded as hard fact in the annals of propagandist history. Just take a look at all the online trash that was spewed out after 9/11.

Quote and you are calling it a wild theory do i have to remind you whose side you are on?

I don't know what you mean by this Rami, but for the record, I'm on the side of moderation and objectivity.

Edited by Colin
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2005 at 3:35am

You percieve his account as wild while if you invetigate the information on that site you will see it is consistant with the evidence presented and well within the bounds of posibility.

Islam is relavent to disagreements themself and anything relating to muslims. the argument that my post should be removed as they are inflamitory to some people is the whole issue according to you well it is not.

I posted the article and you are the one being inflamed by it, you wish me to remain silent not the otherway around. Bruce was posting propaganda pieces for the U.S government much of which was ofensive to muslims as well as excessively arguing. This discussion is anything but civil and as such moral standards must be upheld.

Please point me towards the non muslim posting theories i began this post and you are calling it a wild theory do i have to remind you whose side you are on?

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2005 at 3:22am

Do you recal Rehmat and his posts and was done to them?

this remains an Islamic forum whether you like it or not i sugest you leave if you do not feel you are being treated fairly.

I'm no expert, but I don't believe that Islam condones the spreading of wild conspiracy theories. It probably doesn't make a specific pronouncement on the subject, but I doubt if such behaviour would be considered desirable by most adherents of Islam.

Anyhow, the fact that this an Islamic forum shouldn't really be relevant in the context of disagreements about the promotion of conspiracy theories on this site. If you are suggesting that non-Muslims should remain silent on the posting of such theories, then you have the right as a moderator to remove our posts or even ban us, but if you do, don't be surprised if fellow members from whatever faith, question the motives of such actions.

Edited by Colin
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2005 at 3:00am

Do you recal Rehmat and his posts and was done to them?

this remains an Islamic forum whether you like it or not i sugest you leave if you do not feel you are being treated fairly.

http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/wtc/videos.html

http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/wtc/slides.html

Site is done by NY'ers if i remember the 9/11 citizens commission corectly.

Edited by rami
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2005 at 2:18am

Rami wrote:

Quote This is an Islamic forum and Islamic moral Guidelines apply you may not be aware of them but i am not a teacher of Islam to inform you of the particulars my self.

Perhaps the moral guidelines of this forum should also extend to discouraging the spreading of  far-fetched, conspiracy theories. Because this type of material will obviously receive the deserved scrutiny of those not so easily seduced by such fantastically imaginative drivel.

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2005 at 1:14am

The eye witness account is on public record and was given at the 9/11 commision into the event. What you make of it is your opinion among a sea of other opinions. That you are inflamed over the issue is not my concern or responsability it is americans themself who are furthering this line of investigation not muslims, it does not break forum guidelins in anyway.

I dont derive joy out of removing a source of argumentation on this forum if i was atempting what you sugest you would have been banned without question the forum guidlines which the moderators devised give me that right as stated in rule 19. By your cultural religious standards what you are doing is nothing but a debate by ours it is a source of tribulation and moral coruption to be constantly debating in such a manner. This is an Islamic forum and Islamic moral Guidelines apply you may not be aware of them but i am not a teacher of Islam to inform you of the particulars my self.

I also address other people publicly not just yourself and will continue to do so, in this way people learn from others peoples mistakes.

A number of christian members on this forum will refute your claim that i have something against christians, i take issue with american loud atitude as do all non americans. You have to realise you are not in america as such when you are posting on this forum a different set of moral values apply.

What i have said before is not a charge or acusations your posts are inflamitory to all muslims this is a fact witnessed by muslims and non muslims on this forum. You do not speak for all Americans either, many have come here and had dialouge without any issue arising and have been most welcome guests.

What is it exactly you are doing here you only post one type of article, do you hounestly think people lookfoward to reading them most are nothing but propaganda pieces which you alone here view as fact.

Americans have invaded Iraq simple truth wich you view differently, realise you are offending a lot of muslims who watch there brothers loose there country and freedom day by day.

Democracy is your choice not ours this is just another colinial power installing another pupet government, we have a long history of this if you are not aware.

Edited by rami
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic