IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hello there!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello there!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ahl al-kitab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello there!
    Posted: 28 March 2005 at 7:38am
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I just wanted to introduce myself.  I'm not a Muslim, but I married a Pakistani girl and have always been intrested in Muslim culture.  I hope we can have some good talks in the future.
M_Hafez View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M_Hafez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:08pm

your waife is muslim?

I Love Khaled Ebn Al Waleed
     ( Sword Of Allah)
M_Hafez View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M_Hafez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:08pm
*Wife
I Love Khaled Ebn Al Waleed
     ( Sword Of Allah)
Ahl al-kitab View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ahl al-kitab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 5:29am
No.
IslamicGirl View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslamicGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 6:10am

Ahl al-kitab WELCOME!

I hope you gain helpful knowledge here in this forum..

Salams (peace).

blond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 7:38am

Hello.

Is your wife's family Pakistani Muslim? What is your nationality and religion?

Thank you.

Ahl al-kitab View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ahl al-kitab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 7:52am
My wife's family used to be Hindu.  Her famther was a Hindu priest in India until he met a Christian missionary.  He (and his family) is Christian now.

I'm an angrezi Canadian.  I find it hard to say what religion I am.  I follow Jesus and believe that the Bible is God's word.  But I hate much of what people have done in the name of Christianity over the past many years, so I don't want to call myself a Christian, know what I mean?
IslamicGirl View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslamicGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2005 at 6:04am

I suggest you search the Quaranic Transliteration in English or whatever language you find to be more easy to understand.  My husband converted to Islam, he was pretty much in the same shoes as you. He along with his whole family pretty much practiced Christianity (but drunk alcohol, and bowed down to what they believe is a picture/idol of Jesus in their Catholic Church).  In my eyes I don't see that as being religous, neither did my husband find it a fruitful way of practicing a pure religion.

However, sooner rather than later.. he found Islam and has no regrets 'till this day... being nearly 4 years, he fasts/prays regularly Masha Allah. 

If you search for the right path, i'm sure Allah Ta'la will pull you towards the truth and save your soul.

All the best & Ahl al-kitab Salams bro (peace).

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic