IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How do I tell my future husband know I was raped?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How do I tell my future husband know I was raped?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2015 at 7:29pm
Ch, I have a lot of Christian friends and friends from other religions. I have family who are Christian. But from the beginning u have been cunning so therefore she needs to be careful of taking advise from u. I am sure u picked your id to match the opposite of your true motives.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2015 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by lady lady wrote:

Ch, I have a lot of Christian friends and friends from other religions. I have family who are Christian. But from the beginning u have been cunning so therefore she needs to be careful of taking advise from u. I am sure u picked your id to match the opposite of your true motives.

Greetings Lady,

Wow.  I am really sorry that you have such an impression of me... that is not me at all.  I picked the name Caringheart, because I have a very caring heart, for all people.  I would think that that shows through, but apparently not to you.  Very sorry to know that.

My only advice was what a bad idea it is to try and live with lies... lies only enslave us to trying to remember never to reveal those lies... it is a snare and a trap of the devil.  The only way to live free is to live honest... it is in the truth that we are set free... from everything... pain of the past, enslavement of the future.

asalaam and blessings to you,
Caringheart

note:  Do you disagree with these statements;
"Honesty is the basis of respect and trust, and trust is the basis of marriage."
because if you do I would be interested to know.  Shukran and salaam.

Edited by Caringheart - 14 January 2015 at 8:23pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2015 at 7:47pm

Like Lady said previously, I will have to agree with AbuAyesha.

When a slave sincerely repents for the sin, and resolves never to repeat we should think that the most forgiving and merciful Lord has forgiven this person.
It is only the sins for which we have not repented that we should worry, because if not in this life, then sure on the day of judgement our sins will be exposed in public and we will be humiliated and punished.

As for those which we have seeked His sincere forgiveness, we should have good hopes from Allah that He will keep them concealed and not have us humiliated in this world or the next.

The only thing that I worry is - although there is no way a husband can tell if she was a virgin or not, the woman may feel uncomfortable when a man approaches her for intimacy. It is not easy to delete the experience of a rape from the memory file. Many rape victims experience problems in thier sexual lives later. If that happens she might want to or her counselor may advise her to disclose this to her partner.

I learnt this through a book on relationships. It was advised that if the wife had been physically abused in the past, and this bothers her if or when her husband wants intimacy, she should tell him - they even advised her to ask him to stop and he will, if he is a good man.

I think if the poster thinks she can handle the moments of intimacy without becoming uncomfortable she can just not tell him anything, otherwise, its not a good idea.

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic