IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - It is easter time.Crucifixion or Cruci-fiction  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

It is easter time.Crucifixion or Cruci-fiction

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It is easter time.Crucifixion or Cruci-fiction
    Posted: 01 March 2014 at 11:43am
Watch the video and let us talk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHF5evfPwmc
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2014 at 2:29pm
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Lachi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2014 at 2:21pm
�That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:- Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise;-�

I don't think Christians would object to this. Belief in the Resurrection is enough to accept the statement that Jesus was not killed by crucifixion. Those who claimed they killed Jesus are in error because although he seemed to have been crucified and to die, he rose again and still lives.
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2014 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Lachi Lachi wrote:

�That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:- Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise;-�

I don't think Christians would object to this. Belief in the Resurrection is enough to accept the statement that Jesus was not killed by crucifixion. Those who claimed they killed Jesus are in error because although he seemed to have been crucified and to die, he rose again and still lives.

Of course they would reject this.  Jesus' alleged death and resurrection are fundamental to Christianity.  The Quran denies both.  It states that Jesus was not killed, which means there was no reason for him to be "resurrected".

Edited by islamispeace - 04 March 2014 at 3:17pm
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Lachi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2014 at 5:01pm
It says that they boasted that they had killed Jesus. But they hadn't killed him - because he is resurrected. Allah raised him up - Matthew 28:7 Then go quickly and tell his disciples: �He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.� Now I have told you.�
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2014 at 7:39am

It says that they boasted that they had killed Jesus. But they hadn't killed him - because he is resurrected. Allah raised him up - Matthew 28:7 Then go quickly and tell his disciples: �He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.� Now I have told you.�

But again, Christians believe that he was literally crucified and that he literally died. The Quran denies this.

iec786 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2014 at 11:43pm

Matthew wrote this but he did not see Jesus on the cross all this is a fabrication.
Reepicheep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reepicheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2014 at 6:58am
iec786 wrote: Matthew wrote this but he did not see Jesus on the cross all this is a fabrication.

Interesting.

Ahmed Deedat says that the biblical account of the crucifixion, as recorded in the bible, is basically correct (i.e., Deedat says that it WAS Jesus who was crucified on the cross, spent three days in a tomb, and who left the tomb and appeared again on the third day). Do you no longer consider yourself to be a student and follower of Deedat, if you now deny that Jesus was crucified on the cross???

Edited by Reepicheep - 09 March 2014 at 1:07pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic