IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - MY STORY : STRUGGLING WITH MASTURBATION:  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MY STORY : STRUGGLING WITH MASTURBATION:

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abdulin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MY STORY : STRUGGLING WITH MASTURBATION:
    Posted: 25 February 2014 at 10:11pm

Whipping the One-Eyed Wonder, jerking off, jacking off and pumping the moisture-seeking venomous throbbing python of love are all common terms of the widely practiced worldly pleasure called �masturbation�. Jerking off is a colossal problem in today�s #Muslim community, and so you ask �what�s making it a big problem?�Its normality in modern society. Surveys, conducted in the United States, show that 95% of men admit to masturbating, compared to 89% of #women. After reading those facts, any Muslim would say �Oh everyone�s doing it, why shouldn't I? It looks pretty normal and, after all, it�s not like I�m harming anyone or anything?� Wrong. Those are Shaytan�s persuasive thoughts. Jacking off is forbidden and very unhealthy.{"And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts). Except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, - for them, they are free from blame. But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors." 23.5-7}. Here�s my story:
Read: http://maestrouzy.com/struggling-with-masturbation/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic