IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Trinity Fact or Fiction According The Book Of John  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trinity Fact or Fiction According The Book Of John

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trinity Fact or Fiction According The Book Of John
    Posted: 25 February 2014 at 5:48am
Trinity Fact or Fiction According The Book Of John Chapter One .
The History of John ( 2 - 99 A.D. ) one of the first disciples of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) was the son of Zebedee and the author of the fourth Gospel , called the Gospel of John . He had great spiritual insight and was referred to as the disciple and an apostle whom the  the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) loved . The name John ( Yuwhanna -arabic ) come from the Arabic , root word '' Hanna'' which means '' to long for '' John , son of Zebedee , was to receive the book about the '' long awaited ,

the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ), and the Last and Seal of the Prophet , Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin (Pbuh ) , ( 570 A.D. -632 A.D. ) the Prophet , Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin (Pbuh ) was called the Comforter ( Ahmad ) in the Book of John ( Refer to the Book of John 14 ; 16 , 25-26 , 16;7 ) John the son of Zebedee , Zabadiy , was a fisherman in the town of Bethsaida on the north shore of the sea of Galilee . Thus , he spoke the Palestinian , Galilean , and Aramic form of Arabic  nor Greek or Latin .

John's mother was Salome , Saluwma , who was given in marriage to Zebedee by her father Joseph , Yuwsuf ( 90 B.C. - 29 A.D. ) This Joseph was the husband of Mary ( 6 B.C. -90 A.D. ) the mother of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) and the adopted father of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) Prior to marrying Mary , Joseph was married to a woman name Halsa ( 35 B.C. -28 A.D ) Halsa bore him seven children , four sons and three daughter . These are their names .

1. James ( Ya'quwb - arabic 22B.C.-62 A.D. )
2. Simeon ( Sim'aan -arabic 17 B.C. - 46 A.D. )
3 . Jude ( Yahuwsaa -arabic 14.B.C. -62 A.D. )
4 . Joses ( Yawsiy - arabic 19 B.C. - 57 A.D. )

1.Martha ( Maartaa -arabic 13 B.C. -39 A.D. )
2. Esther ( Istiyr - arabic 15 B.C. -50 A.D. )
3. Salome ( Saaluwma -arabic 16 B.C. -50 A.D.

Besides John , Zebedee and Salome bore another son whose name was James ( Ya'quwb -arabic , James ( 1B.C. - 46 A.D. ) also became a disciples of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) . They like their father , grew up to be fishermen  by trade on the Sea of Galilee . Prior to becoming disciples of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) , James and John were followers of Yahya ( John the Baptist , 6-36 A.D. ( Pbuh ) who was their counsin . They were also amongs the first who the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) united to follow him . Although it was not until later that they were called to permanent disciples .

John was very close to the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus , ( Pbuh ) . This can be seen by his title '' the disciple whom the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) loved ( John 19 ; 26 , 21 ; 2-7 , 20 ; 2 , 21 ; 20 )

and by his positioning at the table during the last supper next to the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) , ( John 13 ; 23 -25 ) ,Click here: John 13 :: Arabic/English Online Bible  He was also entrusted with the care of Mary ( the mother of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) John , along with his brother James ( 22 B.C. -62 A,D, ) , was also present at the transfigration of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) on the Mount of Olives .

John lived until the age of 97 and died a natural death , John and his brother James were called '' The Sons of Thunder'' because of the way they propagated the doctrine of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ). Below are several references to both James and John ( sons of Salome and Zebedee ) . They both played a very important role in the propagation of the teachings of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) refer to ....

Matthew 4 ; 21 , 10 ; 2-3 , 13 ; 55 , 17 ; 1 .... Click here: Matthew 4 ; 21 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

Mark 1; 19 ,29 , 3;17 , 5;37 , 6;3 , 9;2 , 10;35 , 10;41 , 13;3 , 14 ; 33 , 15;40 , 16;1

Luke 5; 10 , 8;51 , 9;28 , 24;10  Click here: Luke 5 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

The preceding quotes substaniate the close relationship that the  Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) had with James and John .

More than one John is mentioned in the New Testament . There is also a John who was the son of Zacharians . He was known as Yahya ( John the Baptist ) , Yahya ( John the Baptist Pbuh ) was of a priestly birth , from the family of Imram of the Tribe of Levi . He was also the foreunner of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) ,meaning that he prepared the people for his coming ( John 1 ; 26 -27 ) . Click here: John 1 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

Yahya ( John the Baptist Pbuh ) was also the reincarnation of The Prophet Elijah ( Pbuh ) who according to prophecy , was to come before the Messiah of Israel ( Refer to the Book of Luke 1 ; 13, 17 ) . Click here: Luke 1 ; 13, 17 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

The Book of The Prophet Malachi 4 ; 6 [ Revealed 443 B.C.E. ] , Where It States , And I Quote ; Behold , I Will Send You Elijah The Prophet  Before The Coming If The Great And Dreadful Day Of The Sustainer . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book of Matthew 17 ; 10-13 [ Revealed 41 A,D, ] Where It States , And I Quote ;  And His Disciples Asked Him , Saying , Why Then Say The Scribes That Elijah Must First Come ? And Jesus Answered And Said Unto Them, Elijah Truly Shall First Come , And Restore All Things . But I Say Unto You , That Elijah Is Come Already , And They Knew Him Not. But Have Done Unto Him Whatsoever They Listed . Likewise Shall Also The Son Of Man Suffer Of Them . Then The Disciples Understand That He Spake Unto Them Of John The Baptist < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book of Mark 9 ; 11-13 [ Revealed 65 A.D. ] Where It States , And I Quote , And They Asked Him , Saying , Why Say The Scribes That Elijah Must First Come ?  And He Answered And Told Them , Elijah Verily Cometh First , And Restoreth All Things ; And How It Is Written Of The Son Of Man , That He Must Suffer Many Things , And Be Set At Nought . But I Say Unto You , That Elijah Is Indeed Come , And They Have Done Unto Him Whatsoever They Listed , As It Is Weitten Of Him . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book of Luke 1 ; 17 [ Revealed 58 A.D. ] Where It States , And I Quote ; And He Shall Go Before Him In The Spirit And Power Of Elijah . To Ture The Hearts Of The Father To The Children , And The Disobedient To The Wisdom Of The Just , To Make Ready A People Prepared For The Sustainer . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

(Refer also to Matthew 11 ; 7 - 15 ) . Click here: Matthew 11 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

However Yahya ( John the Baptist Pbuh ) was not aware that he was filled with the Spirit of Elijah , he knew only that he had come to prepare the way for the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) .

The Book of John By John ( Son Of Zebedee ) 1 ; 21-23 [ Reavealed 98 A.D. ] Where It States , And I Quote ; So They Asked Him Yahya ( John the Baptist Pbuh ) ; Then Are You , Iyliyaa ( Elijah ) ? So He Said ; No ,I Am Not ; ( He Did Not Know That He Was Elijah Returned ) Are You The Expected Prophet (Ahmad ) And He Answered ''No I Am Not '' . So They Said To Him '' So Then Who Are You ?  So We Can Give A Reply To Those ( Tribe Of Judah ) Who Sent Us As To What You Say About Yourself '' So He Said '' I Am A Voice Proclaiming In The Wilderness ( A Teacher From Outside Of The Town ) , Having The Straight Path Of The Sustainer ( Allah ) , As The Prophet Isaiah ( Shayaa ) Said '' < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

Verse 1 . In the very beginning was the Word ( La Ilaha Illa Allah ) , Nothing would exists if Allah didn't create it ) and the word was in the possessions of Allah . And the word was Allah Himself , ( Allahumma , Eloahim ) .

In the ancient Hebrew , the word , used for the name of the Creator was ''Elah '' , Ilah'' , 'Eloh '' , or ''El '' from the original Syretic Arabic ''Allah '' . There was also a plural form ''Eloahim which corresponded to the Arabic ''Allahumma '' which literally means ''O Allah and all His Angelic Beings and His Attributes . The ''Hum '' is pluralized , therefore acknowledging the existence of all His Angelic beings and Attributes .

The word Kalima is the physical representation of ''Allahumma '' . As you can see by the Arabic letter taa marbuta at the end of the word , Al Kalima , this word is in the feminine tense , If it were referring to a male such as the Messiah Jesus (Pbuh ) , it would be , Al Kalim , in the masculine form . Nor is the word , Al Kalima describing three persons in one ; or the Father ( Our Heavenly Father ) , the son ( Human Being ) , or the Holy Soul ( the Holy Ghost , Angelic beings ) The Holy Soul ( the Holy Ghost ) is not a person nor is the Father a person , and you won't find his Trinity anywhere in the Bible ; not even in 1John 5;7 .

The Book Of 1John ( Son Of Zebedee ) 5;7 ( Revealed 98 A.D. ) , Where It States
, And I Quote , '' For There Are Three That Bear Record In Heaven , The Father , The Word , And The Holy Ghost ; And These Three Are One . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

In the original manuscript of the original Aramaic or Syretic Bible the words , '' the Father '' , the word , and the Holy Soul ( the Holy Ghost ) and these three , they are one '' , do not exist . If you consult the Greek text or translation of the Bible which was translated from the original Syretic Arabic , you will see that these words do not exist . However , if you had a copy of the Latin manuscropt of the Bible and you could understand the language , you would see these word do exist .

It was at this point that the words were added to the verse . When the Latin was translated from the Greek version , these added word appeared in the English version . So we don't get three person in one . Yet the other two of the three , the Angelic Being ( Holy Soul , the Holy Ghost ) and the son ( Human being ) are in the Father . They all are one in the sense that they all have part of Allah Most Glorified And Exalted's essence , the Light , which is the breath of life .

The Father '' is Allah , The Word '' is the Kalima or physical presentation of Allahumma , ( Allah and His Angelic Being and His Attributes ) , ''The Holy Soul '' ( the Holy Ghost ) is the Angelic Being Gabriel ( Sra ) and ''The Son '' is the human being , who was created in Allah's likeness and having the breath of life
, the essence of Allah within him .

Al Injiyl ( Evangel , Revelation ) 22 Books Of The Prophet / Messiah Jesus 19 ; 13 [ Revealed 96 A.D. ] ,Where It States , And I Quote ; And On His Robe Was Blood Sprinkled ( He Represented The Messiah Sufferings ) And He Is Called By The Name ''Word Of Allah '' ( The Messiah Is Called The Word Of Allah ) . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

We cannot get meaning of this word from the Greek ( Logos ) language because its translation was translated from Galilean and Syretic Arabic into Hebrew ; then from Hebrew into Greek , then into Latin . So you can't go to the Greek for its original meaning you have to go to Hebrew and then back to the original Syretic Arabic . And in that language it is the name of a group of things or an object , not a person as the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ,  ( Pbuh ) was , The group is '' Eloahim ' and the object is the word '' Kuwn '' Exist . Be .

The Book Of 1John 1; 1-2 By John [ Revealed 98 A.D. ] Where It States , And I Quote , He Which Was From The Beginning , Which We Heard Him , Which We Saw Him By Way Of Our Pwn Eyes . Which Testified Of Him And We Touched Him With Our Hands , We Handled The Word Of Life , So Surely The Life Appeared And Indeed We Saw , And We Testified , And We Informed You All By Way Of Eternal Life , Which Was With The Father , And Appeared For Us . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book Of 2 Peter 3 ; 5-7 [ Revealed 64 A.D. ] , Where It States , And I Quote . For This They Willingly Are Ignorant Of , That By The Word Of Allah The Heaven Were Of Old , And The Earth Standing Out Of The Water And In The Water . WhereBy The Word That Then Was , Being Overflowed With Water , Perished , But The Heavens And The Earth , Which Are Now , By The Same Word Are Kept In Store , Revserved Unto Fire Against The Day Of Judgement And Perdition Of UnGodly Men . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book Of James By James ( Brother Of Jesus 1 ; 17 - 18 , Where It States , And I Quote ; Every Good Gift And Every Perfect Gift Is From Above , And Cometh Down From The Father Of Lights , With Whom Is No Variableness , Neither Shadpw Of Turning . Of His Own Will Begat He Us With The Word Of Truth That We Should Be A Kind Of Firstfruits Of His Creatures .  < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book of Hebrew 11 ; 3 [ Revealed 61 A.D. ] , Where It States , And I Quote ; Through Faith We Understand That The World Were Framed By The Word Of Allah So That Things Which Are Seen Where Not Made Of Things Which Do Appear . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad Muhammad ) 3 ; 47 , [ Chapter Revealed 625 - 627 A.D. ] , Where It States . And I Quote ; She ( Mary ) Said ; O Sustainer ( Allah ) , How Can This Be ! For Me A Mortal Son And I Was Not Touched Sexually My And Mortal Being ( Human ) ? He ( The Angelic Being , Gabriel ) Said ; It Is As Allah ( Wills ) He Crreates What Pleases Him . When He Passes A Judgement , ( A Command ) , Surely All He ( Allah ) Says Of It Is ; Exist And It Will Exist ( The Word ) Exists .  

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad Muhammad ) 19 ; 35 [ Chapter Revealed 613-615  A.D. ] , Where It States . And I Quote ; It Was Not For Allah That He Takes From A Male Offspring ( Sexual Contact ) . Glorified Is He When He Decreed An Order ( Command ) So Surely What He ( Allah ) Says Of It Is Exist ! And It Will Exist .  

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad Muhammad ) 16 ; 40 [ Chapter Revealed 622 A.D.  ] , Where It States . And I Quote ; Surely All We ( Allah And His The Angelic Beings ) Have To Do When We Want To Bring Something To Existence , Is Say To It Exist ; And So It Comes Into Existence .

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad Muhammad ) 36 ; 82 [ Chapter Revealed 617 A.D. ] , Where It States . And I Quote ;His Command , When He Intendeth A Thing , Is Only That He Saith Unto It ; Exist ! And It Will Exist .

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad Muhammad ) 40 ; 68 [ Chapter Revealed 618   A.D. ] , Where It States . And I Quote ; He It Is Who Quickeneth And Giveth Death . When He Ordaineth A Thing , He Said Unto It Only Exist And It Will Exist .

The Creator creates all things by His word ''Al Kalima '' 

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad Muhammad ) 3 ; 2 [ Chapter Revealed 625 - 627  A.D. ] , Where It States . And I Quote ; Allah Is He Of Whom Nothing Would Exist Except By Way Of Him , The Living , Power Of All .

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad Muhammad ) 59 ; 22-24 [ Chapter Revealed 626 A.D. ] , Where It States . And I Quote ; He Is Allah . Nothing Would Exist If Allah Didn't Create It ; He Is The Knower Of The Unseen , And The Witness . He Is The Beneficient Yielders The Merciful . He Is Allah .  He Is Allah . Nothing Would Exist If Allah Didn't Create It ; The King , The Holy , The Peace , The Faithful , The Protector , The Mighty , The Majectic , And The Repairer . Glory Be To Allah From What They Attribute As His Partners . ''He Allah Is The Creator , The Maker , The Fashioner ; His Are The Most Excellent Of Names ; Whatever Is In The Galactic Heavens And The Planet Earth Declares His Glory ; And He Is The Mighty , The Wise .

Verse 2 . This is how it was in the very beginning with Allah . Joh 8 ; 58 , 17 ; 5 , 22 ; 13 , Click here: John 8 :: Arabic/English Online Bible The Book of Life 1; 1 .

In the Beginning , Allah created the Kingdom of the Angelic Beings ; the Scraphim ( Good Angelic Being , Sra ) and Cherubim ( Bad Angelic Beings ) , they were all with Allah Most Glorified And Exalted in the beginning .

As Suhuf ( The Book Of Life ) 10 Books Of The Prophet Adam 1 ; 1-4 [ Revealed 3126 B.C.E. ) Where It States , And I Quote ;  It Is Related In The Records That Allah , Most Glorified And Exalted Thought Of Becoming And Became , And He Created Three States ; Laahuwt ( The Realm Of Allah ) . Malakuwt ( The Realm Of The Angelic Beings ) Naasuwt ( The Realm Of The Human Beings .  

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad Muhammad ) 3 ; 11 [ Chapter Revealed 626 - 627 A.D. ] , Where It States . And I Quote ; For ( All Human Beings ) Who Are In Their Midst ( On Earth With Them ) .And Who Succeed Him ( Angelic Beings Were Before Man In Their Midst And Will Be After Them .

After the creation of the Angelic Being ( Sra ) they became a part of the '' Eloahim '' or Allahumma , meaning Allah and His Angelic Beings and His Attributes .

Torah ( 5 Books Of Moses ) Genesis 5 ; 22 ( Revealed 1512 B.C.E. ) , Where It States , And I Quote ; And The Sustainers Allah Said , Behold , The Man Is Become As One Of Us To Know Good And Evil ; And Not , Lest He Put Forth His Hand And Take Also Of The Tree Of Life , And Eat , And Live For Ever . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Eloahim or - ''Allahumma '' Has assisted Allah Most Glorified And Exalted since the foundation of the world .

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad Muhammad ) 49 ; 13 In Part [ Chapter Revealed 631 A.D. ] , Where It States . And I Quote ; '' Oh You The People ! Surely We ( Allah And The Angelic Beings ) Created You All From A Male ( Adam ) And Female ( Hawwah ) .

Verse 3 . Everything came into existence by way of Him ( Allah ) and besides , by way of Him , nothing would exist , of all that Exists .

The Holy Qur'aan 2 ; 29  , 25 ; 2 Click here: Surat Al-Baqarah - The Noble Qur'an

Him , by way of Him , not by way of them . Now it is speaking about only one entity . Allah Most Glorified And Exalted . It is Allah who created Angelic Beings ( Sra ) and Human Beings .

Torah ( 5 Books Of Moses ) Genesis 1;1   ( Revealed 1512 B.C.E. ) , Where It States , And I Quote ;  In The Beginning Allah Created The Heavens And The Earth . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

Torah ( 5 Books Of Moses ) Genesis 2;3 ( Revealed 1512 B.C.E. ) , Where It States , And I Quote ; And Allah Blessed The Seventh Day , And Sanctified It ; Because That In It He Had Rested From All His Work Which Allah Created And Made . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad Muhammad ) 2 ; 29 [ Chapter Revealed 624 - 626  A.D. ] , Where It States . And I Quote ;  He ( Allah ) It Is Who Created And Gathered Together For You All What Is In The Planet Earth Then He ( Allah ) Turned His ( Allah ) Direction Towards The Heavenly Skies He ( Allah ) Completed The Seven Heaves And He ( Allah ) Is The Best Knower Of All Things .

The Book Of The Psalms ( Zubuwr Of David ) 104 ; 30 , ( Revealed 1037 B.C.E. ) Where It States , And I Quote ; Thou Sendest Forth Your Soul , They Are Created ; And Thou Renewest The Face Of The Planet Earth .  < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

Everything in the Heavens and on the planet Earth came into existence by way of Allah Most Glorified And Exalted . It says so right here . It does not say that Allah Most Glorified And Exalted was assisted , by way of them , It says by way of Him So the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) did not create anything for even he , himself was created . the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) . was the result of a sexual union between a physical being , Mary and a spiritual being , the Angelic Being Gabriel ( Sra ) , who incarnated in the form of a physical being for his conception .

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad Muhammad ) 19 ; 17 - 19 [ Chapter Revealed 613 - 615 A.D. ] , Where It States . And I Quote ;  So She ( Maryam ) Took A Covering To Screen Herself Away From Them ( The Angelic Beings , Michael , Gabriel And Uriel ) So We ( Allah And Al Khidr ) Sent Her ( Mary ) Our Soul ( The Angelic Being Gabriel ) So He ( The Angelic Being Gabriel ) Took The Likeness For Her ( Maryam ) Of A Perfect Human Being . She ( Maryam Said Surly I See Protection From You Gabriel , In The Form Of A Man ) With The Yielder ( Allah ) , If You Are Trembling At The Mention Of Him . He ( Gabriel ) In The Form Of A Man Said ; I Am Only One Sent ( An Apostle ) By Your ( Maryam's ) Sustainer ( Allah ) To Give To You ( Maryam ) A Pious Lad ( The Messiah Isa ) .

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad Muhammad ) 3;45 [ Chapter Revealed 625 - 627  A.D. ] , Where It States . And I Quote ; So When The Angelic Beings ( Michael , Gabriel , Raphael ) , Said ''O Mary , Surely Allah Gives You Glad Tidings Of His Word ( Isa Was Also Born By The Words Of Allah ) , Whose Name Is The Anointed One , ( The Messiah ) , Isa Son Of Mary , Illustrious In The Physical ( Being Flesh ) World And At The End ; The Spiritual ( Being A Spirit ) To Come And He Shall Be Of The Being ( Angelic Being ) Who Are Near To Allah ( Isa Is Half Angel ) .

The Book Of Luke 3 ; 22 [ Revealed 58 A.D. ] Where It Quote ; Where It States , And The Holy Ghost Descended In A Bodly Shape Like A Dove Upon Him , And A Voice Came From Heaven , Which Said , Thou Art My Beloved Son ; In Thee I Am Well Pleased . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad Muhammad ) 3; 62  [ Chapter Revealed 625 - 627  A.D. ] , Where It States . And I Quote ; Verily This Is A Factual Narrative ( Isa Is Not Allah ) And You Will Not Find Any Creator Except Allah . Surely Allah , He Is The Mighty , The Wise .

The Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee ) 8;58 [ Revealed 98 A.D. ] Where It States . And I Quote ; Isa Said ''Facts Are Facts , Which Is All I Say To You . Before Ibraahiym Existed I Was (  As An Angelic Being ) . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

Christians have used this quote to support their argument that this is proof that the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) must be the Creator . The do not realize or Overstand that he is only speaking of the fact that because his father , the Holy Soul ( the Holy Ghost , the Angelic Being Gabriel , Sra ) was inside of him , and the Angelic Being Gabriel , Sra , was created by Allah Most Glorified And Exalted in 'the beginning 'when all the Angelic Being were brought into existence , then therefore he too existed before the creation of the world .

The Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee ) 17 ; 5 [ Revealed 98 A.D. ] Where It States , And I Quote ; And Now Glorify Me . O Father , With That Same Glory Which Was Mine When I Was With You ( As The Angelic Being , Gabriel ) Before The Existence Of The World .  < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

To Con-tin-nue in next post

Edited by Al Saadiqeen21 - 25 February 2014 at 5:53am
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2014 at 8:43am
Verse 4 . In Him ( Allah ) was the life ( breath of life ) and the life ( breath of life ) was the Light of the people ( the soul of each person ) . Genesis 2;7 , Isaiah 2;22 , Ezekiel 37; 5 , Job 27 ; 3 , Psalm 104 ; 30 , Click here: Genesis 2 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

Holy Qur'aan 2 ; 28 , Holy Qur'aan 19 ; 9 . Click here: Surat Al-Baqarah - The Noble Qur'an

Again we have in him ( singular form ) and not in them ( plural form) , This is speaking of Allah Most Glorified And Exalted , the Heavenly Father only .

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad ( Muhammad ) 112 - 1-3 ( Chapter Revealed 616 A.D. ) Where It States , And I Quote ;  ''O Seal Of All The Prophets Of Allah ( Muhammad ) By The Supreme Sovereignty Of Your Sustainer And Creator ( Allah ) , Who Is The Sustainer Of All Things I Command You ( Muhammad ) To Say ; He ( Of All The Scriptures ) Is Allah Who Is Alone , No Equals  Has He . And He ( Allah ) Is In Need Of Nothing , For He Has No Deficiences ; But Everything Is In Need Of Him He Is The Provider And Sustainer Of All Things Big And Small . Neither Mother Nor Father Has He ( Allah ) And He Was Not Conceived By The Union Of Any Two , Nor Did He Conceive An Indiidual Son . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) was not the ( Father ) nor was he and the Father ''  one '' as Christian would like for you to believe . They use these first Four ( 4 ) verses of the Gospel of John to justify making the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) and the Sustainer one entity . The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) was sent by the Heavenly Father as all the Prophets and Apostles ( ones sent , PBUT ) came gtom Allah as well , If you read further on in this chapter to verse 18 you will see the separation . This translation makes it perfectly clear .

The Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee ) 1;18 [ Revealed 98 A.D. ) , Where It States
, And I Quote ; Allah , No One Has Ever Seen Him ( In A Physical Form As A Man ) The Only Adopted Son ( Al Masih Isa , The Messiah Jesus ) Is He Who Is In The Father's Embrace ( Accepted ) Jesus As A Human Being , A Son Of Allah Was That Part Of The Word Of Eloahim In Flesh As A Symbol Of All Human Beings In His Day And Time ) He ( Jesus ) Is Informen ( He Knew More About Allah Than Any Man In His Time . He Was A Supreme Being ; Not The Supreme Who Is Our Father Allah . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

And if you go to John 14 ; 6 , you will see the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) trying to make this concept clear again .

The Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee ) 14 ; 6 [ Reavealed 98 A.D. ) Where It States , And I Quote ; Isa Said To Him ; I Am The Path And The Facts And The Life ; No One Will Come To The Father Except By Way Of Me . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

If Christian say that the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) is '' Allah '' then why don't they call the Prophet Adam ( Pbuh ) ''Allah '' also ; since the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) creation was liked unto the creation of the  Prophet Adam ( Pbuh )

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran 114 Books Of Ahmad ( Muhammad ) 3 ; 59 ( Chapter Revealed 625-627 A.D. Where It States , And I Quote ; Surely Isa Is Like Adam ; He ( Allah ) Created Him ( Adam ) From The Mud Of The Earth , Then He ( Allah ) Said Of Him ( Adam ) Exist , And He Existed .

The likeness of their creation is that an Angelic Being ( Sra ) came down from the Heavens  to take part in the creation of the Prophet Adam ( Pbuh ) .

As Suhuf ( The Book Of Life ) 10 Books Of The Prophet Adam 3 ; 183 - 190  [ Revealed 3126 B.C.E. ] Where It States , And I Quote ; The Almighty Sent The Angelic Being Izraa'iyl ( Peace Be Upon You And The Mery Of Allah ) On The Same Errand ( 184 ) . The Earth Again Implored Allah Most Glorified And Exalted And Began To Lament And To Cry . ( 185 ) The Angelic Being Izraa'iyl ( Peace Be Upon You And The Mery Of Allah )  Said ( 186 ) . It Is More Incumbent Upon Me To Obey The Nourisher Than To Take Pity On Thee ( 187 ) Accordgly ,He Collected A Handful Of Black Mud  ( 188 ) . Comprised Of Different Colors And Properties From The Surface of The Earth , ( 189 ) . And Having Mixed All Parts Together ( 190 ) . Formed A Black Olive Color .

Just as an Angelic Being ( Sra ) came down to take part in the procreation of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) , the Holy Soul ( the Holy Ghost , Angelic Being Gabriel ( Sra ) personified as a man to Mary for his conception ....

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad ( Muhammad ) 19; 19-21 ( Chapter Revealed 613 - 615 A.D. ) Where It States , And I Quote ;  He ( Gabriel ) In The Form Of A Man Said ; I Am Only One Sent ( An Apostle ) By You ( Maryam's ) Sustainer ( Allah ) To Give To You ( Maryam ) A Pious Lad ( The Messiah Isa ) . She Said ; How Shall There Exist For Me A Lad And I Have Not Been Touched By A Human Being , Nor Have I Been Unchaste ? He Said ; Just Like That ; Your Sustainer Has Said ; It Is Easy For Me And For Us ( Allah And The Heavenly Hosts ) To Make Him A Sign For The People And A Mercy For Us . And It Was A Matter Already Decided .

...the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) part man and part Angelic Being so that he would be able to understand the nature of both man and Angelic Being . But he was never Allah Most Glorified And Exalted .

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad ( Muhammad ) 25 ; 2 ( Chapter Revealed 616-617 A.D. ) Where It Stats , And I Quote ; To Him ( Allah ) Belongs The Kingdom Of The Galactic Heavens And The Planet Earth And He ( Allah ) Has Not Taken A Paternal Son ( Any One Son ) And There Doesn't Exist For Him Any Partner ( Wife ) In The Kingdom . And He ( Allah ) It Is Who Created And Measured Everything With An Accurate Measurement .

Allah Most Glorified And Exalted is the 'the Light', the breath of life in every man .

Torah ( 5 Books Of Moses ) Genesis 2;7 ( Revealed 1512 B.C.E. ) Where It States , And I Quote ; And The Sustainer Allah Formed Adam Of The Dust Of The Planet Earth . And Blew Into His ( Adam's ) Nostrils The Breath Of Life ; So Adam Became A Living Spirit . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book of The Prophet Job 27 ; 3 ( Revealed 1473 B.C.E. ) Where It States , And I Quote ;  All The While My Breath Is In Me , And The Breath Of Allah Is In My Nostrils . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book Of The Prophet Isaiah 2 ; 22 ( Revealed 1473 B,C.E. ) Where It States , And I Quote ; Cease Ye From Human Beings , Whose Breath Is In His Nostrils ; For Wherein Is He To Be Accounted Off ? < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

And the breath of life is the Soul of man .

The Book Of The Prophet Ezekiel 37 ; 5 ( Revealed 591 B.C,E, ) Where It States , And I Quote ; Thus Saith The Sustainer Allah Unto These Bones Behold I Will Cause Breath To Enter Into You All So You Will Be Living Souls . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad ( Muhammad ) 2;28 ( Chapter Revealed 624-626 B.C.E. ) , Where It States , And I Quote ; How Can Any Of You Conceal What You All Know To Be Ture About Allah And You All Were Lifeless And He ( Allah ) Made You All Live ? Then He ( Allah ) Caused You All To Be Lifeless Again . Then He ( Allah ) Made You All Live Again , Then Unto Him ( Allah ) You All Will Finally Return .

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad ( Muhammad ) 19;9 ( Chapter Revealed 613 - 615 A.D. ) He ( Angelic Being , Gabriel ) Said ; Thus . That Your ( Zacharias ) Sustainer ( Allah ) Just Has To Say It , And It Is Easy For Me ( Allah ) , And Indeed I Created You ( Zacharias ) Before And You ( Zacharias ) Were Not Anything .

Edited by Al Saadiqeen21 - 04 March 2014 at 8:45am
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2014 at 12:05am
Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21 Al Saadiqeen21 wrote:

Verse 4 . In Him ( Allah ) was the life ( breath of life ) and the life ( breath of life ) was the Light of the people ( the soul of each person ) . Genesis 2;7 , Isaiah 2;22 , Ezekiel 37; 5 , Job 27 ; 3 , Psalm 104 ; 30 , Click here: Genesis 2 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

Holy Qur'aan 2 ; 28 , Holy Qur'aan 19 ; 9 . Click here: Surat Al-Baqarah - The Noble Qur'an

Again we have in him ( singular form ) and not in them ( plural form) , This is speaking of Allah Most Glorified And Exalted , the Heavenly Father only .

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad ( Muhammad ) 112 - 1-3 ( Chapter Revealed 616 A.D. ) Where It States , And I Quote ;  ''O Seal Of All The Prophets Of Allah ( Muhammad ) By The Supreme Sovereignty Of Your Sustainer And Creator ( Allah ) , Who Is The Sustainer Of All Things I Command You ( Muhammad ) To Say ; He ( Of All The Scriptures ) Is Allah Who Is Alone , No Equals  Has He . And He ( Allah ) Is In Need Of Nothing , For He Has No Deficiences ; But Everything Is In Need Of Him He Is The Provider And Sustainer Of All Things Big And Small . Neither Mother Nor Father Has He ( Allah ) And He Was Not Conceived By The Union Of Any Two , Nor Did He Conceive An Indiidual Son . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) was not the ( Father ) nor was he and the Father ''  one '' as Christian would like for you to believe . They use these first Four ( 4 ) verses of the Gospel of John to justify making the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) and the Sustainer one entity . The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) was sent by the Heavenly Father as all the Prophets and Apostles ( ones sent , PBUT ) came gtom Allah as well , If you read further on in this chapter to verse 18 you will see the separation . This translation makes it perfectly clear .

, And I Quote ; Allah , No One Has Ever Seen Him ( In A Physical Form As A Man ) The Only Adopted Son ( Al Masih Isa , The Messiah Jesus ) Is He Who Is In The Father's Embrace ( Accepted ) Jesus As A Human Being , A Son Of Allah Was That Part Of The Word Of Eloahim In Flesh As A Symbol Of All Human Beings In His Day And Time ) He ( Jesus ) Is Informen ( He Knew More About Allah Than Any Man In His Time . He Was A Supreme Being ; Not The Supreme Who Is Our Father Allah . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

And if you go to John 14 ; 6 , you will see the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) trying to make this concept clear again .

The Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee ) 14 ; 6 [ Reavealed 98 A.D. ) Where It States , And I Quote ; Isa Said To Him ; I Am The Path And The Facts And The Life ; No One Will Come To The Father Except By Way Of Me . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

If Christian say that the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) is '' Allah '' then why don't they call the Prophet Adam ( Pbuh ) ''Allah '' also ; since the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) creation was liked unto the creation of the  Prophet Adam ( Pbuh )

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran 114 Books Of Ahmad ( Muhammad ) 3 ; 59 ( Chapter Revealed 625-627 A.D. Where It States , And I Quote ; Surely Isa Is Like Adam ; He ( Allah ) Created Him ( Adam ) From The Mud Of The Earth , Then He ( Allah ) Said Of Him ( Adam ) Exist , And He Existed .

The likeness of their creation is that an Angelic Being ( Sra ) came down from the Heavens  to take part in the creation of the Prophet Adam ( Pbuh ) .

As Suhuf ( The Book Of Life ) 10 Books Of The Prophet Adam 3 ; 183 - 190  [ Revealed 3126 B.C.E. ] Where It States , And I Quote ; The Almighty Sent The Angelic Being Izraa'iyl ( Peace Be Upon You And The Mery Of Allah ) On The Same Errand ( 184 ) . The Earth Again Implored Allah Most Glorified And Exalted And Began To Lament And To Cry . ( 185 ) The Angelic Being Izraa'iyl ( Peace Be Upon You And The Mery Of Allah )  Said ( 186 ) . It Is More Incumbent Upon Me To Obey The Nourisher Than To Take Pity On Thee ( 187 ) Accordgly ,He Collected A Handful Of Black Mud  ( 188 ) . Comprised Of Different Colors And Properties From The Surface of The Earth , ( 189 ) . And Having Mixed All Parts Together ( 190 ) . Formed A Black Olive Color .

Just as an Angelic Being ( Sra ) came down to take part in the procreation of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) , the Holy Soul ( the Holy Ghost , Angelic Being Gabriel ( Sra ) personified as a man to Mary for his conception ....

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad ( Muhammad ) 19; 19-21 ( Chapter Revealed 613 - 615 A.D. ) Where It States , And I Quote ;  He ( Gabriel ) In The Form Of A Man Said ; I Am Only One Sent ( An Apostle ) By You ( Maryam's ) Sustainer ( Allah ) To Give To You ( Maryam ) A Pious Lad ( The Messiah Isa ) . She Said ; How Shall There Exist For Me A Lad And I Have Not Been Touched By A Human Being , Nor Have I Been Unchaste ? He Said ; Just Like That ; Your Sustainer Has Said ; It Is Easy For Me And For Us ( Allah And The Heavenly Hosts ) To Make Him A Sign For The People And A Mercy For Us . And It Was A Matter Already Decided .

...the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) part man and part Angelic Being so that he would be able to understand the nature of both man and Angelic Being . But he was never Allah Most Glorified And Exalted .

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad ( Muhammad ) 25 ; 2 ( Chapter Revealed 616-617 A.D. ) Where It Stats , And I Quote ; To Him ( Allah ) Belongs The Kingdom Of The Galactic Heavens And The Planet Earth And He ( Allah ) Has Not Taken A Paternal Son ( Any One Son ) And There Doesn't Exist For Him Any Partner ( Wife ) In The Kingdom . And He ( Allah ) It Is Who Created And Measured Everything With An Accurate Measurement .

Allah Most Glorified And Exalted is the 'the Light', the breath of life in every man .

Torah ( 5 Books Of Moses ) Genesis 2;7 ( Revealed 1512 B.C.E. ) Where It States , And I Quote ; And The Sustainer Allah Formed Adam Of The Dust Of The Planet Earth . And Blew Into His ( Adam's ) Nostrils The Breath Of Life ; So Adam Became A Living Spirit . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book of The Prophet Job 27 ; 3 ( Revealed 1473 B.C.E. ) Where It States , And I Quote ;  All The While My Breath Is In Me , And The Breath Of Allah Is In My Nostrils . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book Of The Prophet Isaiah 2 ; 22 ( Revealed 1473 B,C.E. ) Where It States , And I Quote ; Cease Ye From Human Beings , Whose Breath Is In His Nostrils ; For Wherein Is He To Be Accounted Off ? < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book Of The Prophet Ezekiel 37 ; 5 ( Revealed 591 B.C,E, ) Where It States , And I Quote ; Thus Saith The Sustainer Allah Unto These Bones Behold I Will Cause Breath To Enter Into You All So You Will Be Living Souls . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad ( Muhammad ) 2;28 ( Chapter Revealed 624-626 B.C.E. ) , Where It States , And I Quote ; How Can Any Of You Conceal What You All Know To Be Ture About Allah And You All Were Lifeless And He ( Allah ) Made You All Live ? Then He ( Allah ) Caused You All To Be Lifeless Again . Then He ( Allah ) Made You All Live Again , Then Unto Him ( Allah ) You All Will Finally Return .

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad ( Muhammad ) 19;9 ( Chapter Revealed 613 - 615 A.D. ) He ( Angelic Being , Gabriel ) Said ; Thus . That Your ( Zacharias ) Sustainer ( Allah ) Just Has To Say It , And It Is Easy For Me ( Allah ) , And Indeed I Created You ( Zacharias ) Before And You ( Zacharias ) Were Not Anything .

To be Con-tin-nue in next post doing more research !!!

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2014 at 7:27am
Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21 Al Saadiqeen21 wrote:

Verse 5 . And the light ( breath of life , soul ) shines in the spiritual darkness ( the empty body , the shell ) and the spiritual darkness ( meaning human beings ) didn't even perceive him ( men don't understand the Creator in them ) ( Psalm 18 ; 28 ; 119 ; 130 ; Click here: Psalm 18 :: Arabic/English Online Bible ( Isaiah 29; 18 )

Of the first things that Allah Most Glorified And Exalted created was the Light .

Torah ( 5 Book Of Moses ) Genesis 1 ; 3- 4 , [ Revealed In The Year 15 12 B.C.E. ] , Where It States ; And I Quote ; And Allah Said , Let There Be Light ; And There Was Light , And Allah Saw The Light , That It Was Good ; And Allah Divided The Light From The Darkness . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

From this Light , Allah Most Glorified And Exalted created two other lights ; the great Light , ( An , Nuwr ) from which came the Seraphim , ( Saraafiym ) 'good Angelic Beings ' and the lesser Light , ( An Naar ) from which came the Cerubim ( Karaabiym ) bad Angelic Beings , Thus , the Angelic Being Gabriel (Sra ) is the Holy Soul ( the Holy Ghost ) because he possessed the Light of Allah Most Glorified And Exalted .

was one with Allah Most Glorified And Exalted , insomuch that he too possessed do , He was not the Light himself but he became 'the Light of the world because he came into this world possessing the Light of Allah Most Glorified And Exalted . .

The Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee ) 8;12 ( Revealed In The Year 98 A.D. ) Where It States ; And I Quote ; Then Isa Spoke To Them Again Saying ; I Am The Light Of The World And Whever Follows Me Will Have The Light Of Life And Will Never Walk In Darkness . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Light of Allah Most Glorified And Exalted is the manifestion of His essence , Adh Dhaat , Adh Dhaat are the things which are feminine ; that have existed from eternity , and it is possessed by Adh Dhuw , which is masculine . Adh Dhaw is Huwa the sacred name of Allah Most Glorified And Exalted and is the presentation of the soul . Finally the soul ( the emotional body ) , is the Ligh of Allah Most Glorified And Exalted , and the Light is the breath of life within every living thing.

In stead of saying that the Light of Allah Most Glorified And Exalted existes within the three , they say all three ( Father , Son and Holy Ghost ) are the Creator . The Trinity is actually the presence of the Light of Allah Most Glorified And Exalted in the concept of the Father , the Son , and the Holy Soul ( the Holy Ghost ) . There is a Trinity but it is three into one as Christians see it . The Ligh of Allah Most Glorified And Exalted is not three separate lights .

The Light Of The Father .... Torah ( 5 Book Of Moses ) Genesis 2 ; 7  , [ Revealed In The Year 15 12 B.C.E. ] , Where It States ; And I Quote ; And The Sustainer Allah Formed Adam Of The Dust Of The Planet Earth , And Blew Into His ( Adam's ) Nostrils The Breath Of Life ; So He ( Adam ) Became A Living Spirit
< King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee ) 10 ; 30 ( Revealed In The Year 98 A.D. ) Where It States ; And I Quote ; I And The Father Are One . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee ) 14 ; 26 ( Revealed In The Year 98 A.D. ) Where It States ; And I Quote ; And As For The Ahmad Comforter Prophet Muhammad ) The Holy Soul ( Angelic Being Gabriel Who Will Guide His Word From Allah ) Who The Father Allah Will Send ( The Angelic Being ) Came To Muhammad  To Give Him The Little Book ( Al Qur'aan ) , In My Name ( A Prophet Is Without Honor In His Own House ) He Muhammad  Will Teach You All Everything Al Qur'aan , Last Revelation And Make You Remember All That I Said To You Al Qur'aan Taught All About Isa Birth , Death , Family Mission .

These are all one light ; the Light of the Heavenly Father , Allah Most Glorified And Exalted . He is referred to as the Light of the Heavens and the Earth .

The Holy Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Ahmad ( Muhammad ) 24 ; 35 ( Chapter Revealed 627 - 628 A.D. ) , Where It States ; And I Quote , Allah Is The Light Of The Galactic Heavens And The Planet Earth A Likeness Of His Light Is As A Niche . And In It Is A Lamp , The Lamp Is In A Glass , The Glass Is As It Were A Shining Star , Brightly Lit From A Blessed Olive Tree , Not Eastern And Not Western . Its Oil Whereof Almost Glows Forth Of Itself ; And Even Though The Fire Touches It Not . Light Upon Light . Allah Guides His Light To Whosoever He Wills . And Allah Strikes Forth Examples To The People And Allah Is In Every Thing The Best Knower .

The Light is symbolic of the gift of the life from Allah Most Glorified And Exalted

The Book Of The Prophet Isaiah 29 ; 18 ( Revealed 732 B.E.C. ) Where It States ,
And I Quote ; And In That Day Shall The Deaf Hear The Words Of The Book , And The Eyes Of The Blind Shall See Out Of Obscurity . And Out Of Darkness . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book Of Psalms ( Zubuwr Of David ) 18; 28 ( Revealed 1037 B.C.E. ) Where It States ,And I Quote ; ''For Thou Wilt Light My Candle ; The Sustainer My Creator Will Enlighten My Darkness . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book Of Psalms ( Zubuwr Of David ) 119 ; 130( Revealed 1037 B.C.E. ) Where It States ,And I Quote ; For Thou Wilt Light My Candle ; The Sustainer My Creator Will Englighten My Darkness . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book Of Psalms ( Zubuwr Of David ) 119 ; 130( Revealed 1037 B.C.E. ) Where It States ,And I Quote ; The Entrance Of Thy Words  Giveth Light ; It Giveth Understanding Unto The Simple . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Holy Qur'aan (The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad (Muhammad ) 6 ; 103 Revealed 621 A.D. Where It States ,And I Quote ; You Can Not See Him , But He Allah Indeed Can See You All . For He Allah  Is The Most Subtle , He Allah  Is The Aware .

Yuhanna ( John son of Zebedee received The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) , Scripture .

Verse 6 . There was a mortal man sent ( an apostle ) from Allah whose name was Yuhanna ( John , son of Zebedee ) .

John , son of Zebedee ( 2 - 99 ., HWON ) Yuhanna Ibn Zabadaa , was the son of Zebedee , a fisherman and Salome , daughter of Joseph , therefore making him The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) nephew , They were considered a well to do family and resided in the town of Bethsaida . Yuhanna ( John ) , which means 'grace of Allah , became one of thebforst disciples of the The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) and because of his devoted and spiritual nature , he became one of the Apostles that The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) loved .

The Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee ) 13 ; 23-25( Revealed In The Year 98 A.D. ) Where It States ; And I Quote ; 'One Of Them Was Leaning On The Bosom Of Isa , A Student ( Disciple ) Whom Isa Loved Very Much , Sim'aan Butrus ( Simon Peter ) Motioned To Him And Said ''Ask Him Who He Is Talking About ''So The Student ( Disciple ) Moved Closer To Isa  Side And Asked '' Who Is It ,O Rabbi  < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

The Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee ) 21 ; 20 ( Revealed In The Year 98 A.D. ) Where It States ; And I Quote ; Butrus (Peter ) Turned Around And Saw Behind Him That Other Student ( Disciple ) , Whom Isa Loved ( Yuhanna , John , Son Of Zebedee ) The One Who Had Leaned Close To Isa At The Meal ( On His Chest At The Last Supper ) And Said ; Rabbi Who Is He Who Will Surrender You . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

John was not only the author of the Book of John but also the three Epistles ( Letters ) of John . Of all the books of the New Testament, the Book of John is the only true Scripture beside the Book of Revelation . Because Yuhanna ( John ) was part of The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) inner circle , he witnessed what The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) did and said , Therefore his account was rendered right and exact .

The Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee ) 21 ; 24 ( Revealed In The Year 98 A.D. ) Where It States ; And I Quote ; This Is The Student (Disciple ) Who Testified These Writings ( The 22 Books Of Revelation ) And We Know That What He ( Yuhanna ,John Son Of Zebedee ) Tesified To , Is A Fact , ( This Is The Book To Getn The Facts About Isa . ( Not Mark , Luke Or Matthew Or Parts Of Other Books . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Bible >

Besides John's account or Gospel '' good news '' was written after all of the other writes ; Matthew , Mark , and Luke , who were really in fact hadiyth writers ( writers of tales ) since two of these three ( Mark and Luke ) never walked The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ). When he was exiled to the Island of Patmos in the year 96 A.D. for spreading the teaching of The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) , he received the The Book of Revelation for his beloved Master and Teacher , The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ). He is the only Apostle of The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ). who did not he did not die a cruel or grisly death .

Edited by Al Saadiqeen21 - 17 April 2014 at 7:30am

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2014 at 7:34am

Verse 7 . This person ( Yuhanna , John , son of Zebedee ) came to testify ( teach of Al Masiyh Isa ( the Messiah Jesus ) so that he could testify for the light ( Allah ) until all have faith on his hand , ( All accept the Messiah Jesus and Ahmah ( the Comforter  ) , Prophet Muhammad ) . OT Ps 26 ; 7 , 119 ; 172 , Isa 43 ; 10 , NT Matt 10 ; 20 , Joh 15 ; 27 , 21 ; 24 , AQ 2 ; 253 .

7 . Yuhanna ,(  John , son of Zebedee ) ( Hwon ) was given the task of setting the record  straight and giving the true testimony of Al Masiyh , the Messiah Jesus ( Pbuh ) .

The Book Of ( Psalms Zubuwr Of David , In Arabic 26 ; 7 ( Revealed 1037 B.C.E. ) ' That I May Publish With The Voice Of Thanksgiveing , And Tell Of All Thy Wondrous Works

The Book Of ( Psalms Zubuwr Of David , In Arabic 119 ; 172 ( Revealed 1037 B.C.E. ) My Tongue Shall Speak Of Thy Word For All Thy Commandments Are Righteousness .

The Book Of The Prophet Isaiah 43 ; 10 , In Arabic ( Revealed 732 B.C.E. ) ' Ye Are My Witnesses , Saith The Sustainer . And My Servant Whom I Have Chosen ; That Ye May Know And Believe Me , And Undertstand That I Am He ; Before Me There Was And Understand That I Am He Before Me There Was No Creator Formed . Neither Shall There Be After Me .

The Book Of Matthew 10 ; 20  In Arabic , Revealed 41 A.D. )
For It Is Not Ye That Speak , But The Soul Of Your Father Which Speaketh In You ;

The Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee ) 15 ; 27 , In Arabic Revealed 98 A.D. )'And You All Also Will Have To Restify Of Me Because You All Were With Me From The Beginning ( Israelites Were With Him But The Ishmaelites Prophet From The Brethren Of Israel Prophet Muhammad Was Not With Him , But Testify Of Him In His Scripture , Al Qur'aam

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmah ( Muhammad  2 ; 253  ( Chapter Revealed 624 - 626 A.D. ) 'Thats How It Is With The Sent ( Apostles ) , We  ( Allah And The Angelic Being ) Were More Pleased With Some Than Others , There Were Sone ( Ones Sent Apostles ) To Whom Allah Spoke . And He Raised Some Of Them In Ranks . And We ( Allah And Michael ) Gave Jesus , Son Of Mary , The Criteria Of Clear Evidence And Supported Him By Way Of The Holy Soul ( Holy Ghost - Gabriel ) . And If It Pleased Allah . Never Would They ( Man ) Have Fought Amongst Themselves After The Clear Evidence ( The Prophets With All The Scriptures ) Had Come To Them ( Allah The Prophets With All The Scriptures ) , But They ( Man ) Had Differences . And Of Them ( Man ) Are Those Who Of Them ( Man ) Had Faith In It ( All The Scriptures And The Prophets ) . And If It Pleases Allah They Would Have Never Fought Amongst Themselves . But It Is Up To Allah Because He Does What He Wants To Do ( 253 ) .

The Comforter  Or '' Ahad  Is None Other Than The Prophet Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin ( Pbuh ) ( 570 - 632 A.D. )

Torah ( 5 Books Of Moses ) Genesis 49 ; 12 In Arabic ( Revealed 1512 B.C.E. ) His Eyes Shall Be Red With Wine , And His Teeth White With Milk .

Torah ( 5 Books Of Moses ) Deuteronmy 18 ; 15 - 18 , In Arabic ( Revealed 1473 B.C.E. ) The Sustainer Thy Creator Will Raise Up Unto Thee A Prophet From The Midst Of Thee , Of Thy Beethren . Like Unto Me . Unto Him Ye Shall Hearken ; According To All That Thou Desiredst  Of The Sustainer Thy Creator In Hored In The Day Of The Assembly . Saying . Let Me Not Hear Again The Voice Of The Sustainer My Creator , Neither Let Me See This Great Fire Any More , That I Die Not . And The Sustainer Said Unto Me , They Have Well Spoken That Which They Have Spoken , I Will Raise Them Up A Prophet From Among Their Brethren , Like Unto Thee . And Will Put My Words In His Mouth . And He Shall Speak Unto Them All That I Shall Command Him .

The Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee 14 ; 16 , In Arabic Revealed 98 A.D. ) And I Will Seek From The Father So That He Will Give You All Another Comforter  ( A Prophet Like He Was Muhammad  Who Is The Holy Spirit Who Will Be With You For Eternity ( Last Prophet )  .

The Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee 15 ; 26  , In Arabic Revealed 98 A.D. ) And When ( The Ahmad - Comforter ) . Prophet  Muhammad Was Come , Whom I Will Send To You Al From The Father ( This Prophet Muhammad Would Come From Allah ) A Truthful Soul ( Al Amin Was His Name , The Honest Or Truth ) From With The Father He ( Muhammad ) Will Testify  About Me ( The Qur'aan Testifies Is Isa ( Jesus ) Many Times ) .

Kitaab Barnabaa ( Gospel  Of Barnabas ) 222 Books Of Barnabas ( Joses Son Of Joseph ) 72 ; 7 - 9 In Arabic Revealed 54 A.D. )
Jesus Answered ; Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled Neither Be Yet Fearful , For I Have Not Created You But Allah Our Creator Who Hath Created You Will Protect You . As For Me . I Am Now Come To The World To Prepare The Way For The Apostle Of Allah ( Muhammad ) Who Shall Bring Salvation To The World , But Beware That Ye Be Not Deceived . For Many False Prophet Shall Come , Who Shall Take My Words And Contaminate My Gospel .

This '' Ahmad Would Be A Prophet / Apostle Because He Not Only Would Come With The Revelation Of The Seal Of All The Scriptures , Al Qur'aan .

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmah ( Muhammad  33 ; 40  ( Chapter Revealed 628 - 629 A.D. )
Muhammad Was Not The Father Of Any Of You Men . But He Is An Apostle ( One Of Many Apostles ) Of Allah And The Seal Of The News Bearers ( Prophets ) , And Allah In All Things Is The Best Of Knowers . ( 40 )

He Would Also Explain Those Laws Which Were Revealed To Man Prior To Himself . .

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmah ( Muhammad  3 ; 81 ( Chapter Revealed 625 - 627 A.D. )
'' And When Allah Took An Agreement ( Covenant ) Through The Newsbearers ( Prophets ) When I ( Allah ) Gave You All ( The Prophets ) A Scriptures And The Wisdom Of It . Then When One Sent ( Muhammad The Apostle ) Came To You . Confirming What Was Already With You Allah , You Must Have Faith In Him ( Muhammad ) And Aid Him ; He ( Allah ) Said '' So Do You Agree To These Terms '' They ( The Newsbearers , Prophets ) Said '' We Affirm , He ( Allah ) Then Said So Then Bear Witness To This And I Will Also Bear Witness To It . ( 81 ) .

How do we know that this Comforter  is truly the Prophet Muhammad ( Pbuh ) means '' Praise ''
Allah Most Glorified And Exalted  blessed him and called him Muhammad  which means '' One Who Is Worthy Of Praise ''

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmah ( Muhammad  61 ; 6  ( Chapter Revealed 627 - 628 A.D. )
And Remember When Jesus Son Of Mary Said ; O Chrildren Of Israel  ( Tribe Of Judah Only ) , Surely I Am One Sent ( An Apostle Of Allah ) To You All ( Fulilling ) , Confirming Truth ( Grace And Truth . Al Injiyl ) Of What Is Between My Hands , For The Torah And To Give You Gospel ( Good News ) Of One Who Will Be Sent ( An Apostle ) He Will Come After Me ( The Praised Comforter  ) ; So When He ( Muhammad ) The Comforter ) Came To Them ( Children Of Judah ) With The Clear Evidence ( Al Qur'aan ) They ( Children Of Judah ) Of Judah  Said This Is Clearly Magic ( A Trick ) ( 6 ) .

Al Masiyh , the Messiah  Jesus ( Pbuh ) said the Comforter will abide with us forever and lead us unto all truth .

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmah ( Muhammad  2 ; 154  ( Chapter Revealed 624 - 626  A.D. )
'' And Don't Say Of Those Who Are Killed In The Path Of Allah . That They Are Dead And Gone For Nay . They Are The Everliving  , But You Don't Perceive It ( 154 ) .

Now this is a point that many have misunderstood . How could the Comforter abide with us forever when he was but a mortal man . The reason that the Comforter  '' Will Abide With Us Forever Because Muslims Are The Only  Ones Keep The Prophet ( Pbut ) Alive ; For Instance By Recognizing Them In Their Du'aa ( Prayer ) And More Significantly The Prophet Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin ( Pbuh ) . The Conforter Is Alive In The Call To Worship , Or The Adhaan . Just Read Al Qur'aan 2 ; 154 , It Tells You That The Prophet Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin ( Pbuh ) Is Still Alive . He Is Not Dead . He Would Be So Trustworthy That He Would Be Know As '' Al Amiyn '' Trustworthy . The Spirit Of Truth '' ( Al Qur'aan 21 ; 107 ) .

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmah ( Muhammad  21 ; 107 ( Chapter Revealed 616 - 617  A.D. )
And We ( Allah And TheAngelic Beings ) Have Not Send You Muhammad  Except As A Yielding Mercy ( Sign Of Allah's Forgiveness ) For All The Boundless Universes ( The Whole World ) ( 107 ) .

The Prophet Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin ( Pbuh ) was called a '' Universal Prophet'' Because He Was Not Sent To Any One Group Of People .  Rather He Was Sent To Guide The Family Of The Prophet Abraham ( Pbuh )  All Over The Whole World Back To The Straight Path Of The Rightly Guided Of  Allah Most Glorified And Exalted .

Torah ( 5 Books Of Moses Genesis 49 ; 10 , In Arabic Revealed 1512 B.C.E.
The Sceptre  Shall Not Depart From Judah , Nor A Lawgiver From Between His Feet . Until Shiloh Come ; And Unto Him Shall The Gathering Of The People Be .

The Book Of The Prophet Daniel 7 ; 13 - 14 , In Arabic Revealed 536 B.C.E.
I Saw In The Night Visions . And , Behold , One Like The Son Of Man Came With The Clouds Of Heaven , And Came To The Ancient Of Days . And They Brought Him Near Before Him . And There Was Given Him Dominion . And Glory , And A Kingdom , That All People , Nations And Languages , Should Serve Him ; His Dominion Is An Everlasting Dominion . Which Shall Not Pass Away And His Kingdom That Which Shall Not Be Destroyed .

Verse 8 . He ( Yuhanna ( John , son of Zebedee ) is not the light ( Allah ) , however , he was here to testify for the light ( Allah ) . NT . Matt 4 ; 16 , Luk 1 ; 79 , Joh 8 ; 12 , 12 ; 35 , Rev 21 ; 23 ,

8 . Yuhanna ( John , son of Zebedee ,( Hwon ) was chosen out of all the Messiah Jesus ' disciples to give this testimony  for ( Allah ) Most Glorified And Exalted , the '' True Light '' if the Heaven and the planet Earth . His job was to tell people the true story of the Messiah Jesus , son of Mary ( Pbuh ) .

The Book Of Matthew 4 ; 16 In Arabic ( Revealed 41 A.D. )
'The People Which Sat In The Darkness Saw Great Light ; And To Them Which Sat In The Region And Shadow Of Death Light Is Sprung Up .
The Book Of Luke 1 ; 79  In Arabic Revealed 58 A.D.
To Give Light To Them That Sit In Darkness And The The Shadow Of Death , To Guide Our Feet Into The Way Of Peace .

The Book Of John 8 ; 12 ( Son Of Zebedee In Arabic Revealed A.D. )
'' Then Isa ( Jesus ) Spoke To Them Again Saying  ; I Am The Light Of The World And Whoever Follows Me . Will Have The Light Of Life And Will Never Walk In Darkness .

Al Injiyl ( Evangel , Revelation 22 Books Of The Messiah Jesus 21 ; 23 In Arabic Revealed 96 A.D. )
And The City Does Not Need A Sun Or A Moon To Furnish  Its Light Because The Splemdor Of Allah Shines In It And Its Glory Is Light , And The Lamb .

Verse 9 . The light ( Allah ) is very real . He who illuminates every human being that comes into the world , ( The true light is the breath of life that Allah breathes into every man for him to become a living spirit . OT Gen 2 ; 3 - 4 , 2 ; 7 , Isa 2 ; 22 , AQ 24 ; 35 .

9 . Though Allah Is As Close To Man As His Jugular Vein , he is not aware of it .

Torah ( 5 Books Of Moses , Genesis 1 ; 3 - 4 In Arabic Revealed 1512 B.C.E.
And Allah Said , Let There Be Light ; And There Was Light , And Allah Saw The Light , That It Was Good And Allah Divided The Light From The Darkness .

Torah ( 5 Books Of Moses , Genesis 2 ; 7  In Arabic Revealed 1512 B.C.E
And The Sustainer Allah Formed Adam Of The Dust Of The Planet Earth , And Blew Into His ( Adam ) Nostriels The Breath Of Life ; So Adam Became A Living Spirit .

The Book Of The Prophet Isaiah 2 ; 22 ( In Arabic  Reavealed 732 B.C.E. )
Cease Ye From Man. Whose Breath Is In His Nostrils For Wherein Is He To Be Accounted Of .

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of Ahmad ( Muhammad ) 24 ; 35 ( Chapter Revealed 627 - 628 A.D. )
Allah Is The Light Of The Galactic Heavens And The Planet Earth A Likeness Of His Light Is As A Niche , And In It Is A Lamp . The Lamp Is In A Glass . The Glass Is As It Were A Shining Star . Brightly Lit From A Blessed Olive Tree . Not Eastern And Not Western . Its Oil Whereof Almost Glow's Forth Of Itself . And Even Though The Fire Touches It Not Light Upon Light To Whomsoever He Will . And Allah Strikes Forth Examples To The People And Allah Is In Everything . The Best Knower .

Verse 10 . He  ( Allah ) was in the world ( inside each human being as the light or life ) and the world was brought into existence by Him ( Allah ) , and the world didn't even know about Him . NT. Joh 1; 3 .

10 . We are not conscious of Allah existence in our very being , yet every time we breathe , we bear witness to His existence . Every infant that is born into the world recognizes Allah as his Creator from the moment of its first breath . No matter what language , creed or race every human breathes in on a and exhales on LLAH .

Torah ( 5 Books Of Moses ) Genesis 1 ; 2 , In Arabic Revealed 1512 B.C.E. )
And The Earth Was Without Form , Void ; And Darkness Was Upon The Face Of The Deep . And The Soul Of Allah Moved Upon The Face Of The Waters .

The Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee 1 - 3  In Arabic Revealed 1 ; 3 B.C.E. ) Everything Came Into Existence By Way Of Him ( Allah ) AndBesides . By Way Of Him . Nothing Would Exist , Of All That Exists .

Edited by Al Saadiqeen21 - 24 April 2014 at 7:39am

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic