IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - According to Christian Doctrine / Teaching About L  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

According to Christian Doctrine / Teaching About L

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2014 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Originally posted by iec786 iec786 wrote:

Hi Caringheart,

The Gospels were not given by the Holy Ghost.Mark wrote and Matthew and Luke cribed it.

Mat did not write Mathew
Mark did not write Mark and Luke did not write Luke and John did not write John these are all anonymous books.

greetings Ismail
Greetings Ismail,It would be helpful if you could understand and think of these books as...the testimony of Mark,the testimony of Matthew,the testimony of Luke,the testimony of John,regardless of who put pen to paper.Muhammad did not write down the words of the qur'an, and neither did God... it took men to put pen to paper, yet you do not say these words did not come from God or His eyewitness, Muhammad.The difference we have here is that you only have Muhammad to testify to his own witness, whereas, with the Christian scriptures you have the testimony and witness of many, many people.Salaam and blessings to you,Caringheart

HiCaringheart,
It would be helpful if you could understand and think of these books as...
the testimony of Mark,
the testimony of Matthew,
the testimony of Luke,
the testimony of John,
regardless of who put pen to paper.

So you admit that these are anonymous books and any Tom,Dick and Harry could be the authors.How can they then be reliable when one cribs from another that would plagiarizing and that is a crime or not for Christians???

Muhammad did not write down the words of the qur'an, and neither did God... it took men to put pen to paper, yet you do not say these words did not come from God or His eyewitness, Muhammad.

The difference we have here is that you only have Muhammad to testify to his own witness,

The answer is in your Bible.

When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak john 16:13

greetings to you
Ismail

Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2014 at 7:55am
According To Christian Doctrine / Teaching , Why did The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) run from the Jews ( John 8 ; 57 - 59 ) , If The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) was Divine from the moment he was born .

The Gospel According to John 8 ; 57 - 59 , Where It States , And I Quote , Then said the Jews unto him Thou art not yet fifty years old . and hast thou seen Abraham ? ( 58 ) . Isa said unto them Verily , verily , I say unto you Before Abraham was I Am .  ( 59 ) . Then took they up stones to Cast at him ; but Isa hid himself , and went out of the Temple going through the midst of them ,and so passed by . < King James Version ( Arabic  ) Keyword Study Bible >

Then Herod would not have made a threat to his life ( Matthew 2 ; 1-4 ) . Joseph and Maryam would not have to fell with The Child into Egypt ( Matthew 2 ; 13 ).

The Gospel According to Matthew 2 ; 1 - 4 , Where It States , And I Quote ; Now when Isa born in Bethlehem of Judea in the Day of Herod the King behold , there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem . ( 2 ) . Saying , Where is he That Is Born King of the Jews ? for we Have Seen his star in the east , and Are Come worship . ( 3 ) . When Herod the king Had Heard these things , he was troubled , and all Jerusalem With him . ( 4 ) . And when he Had Gathered .  ( 4 ) . And when he Had Gathered all the Chief Priests and Scribes of the people together , he denander of them where Isa sould be born .  < King James Version ( Arabic  ) Keyword Study Bible >

The Gospel According to Matthew 2 ; 13, Where It States , And I Quote ; And when they were departed behold , the angel of the Lord Appeareth  to Joseph  in a dream , saying Arise  and flee unto Egypt , and be thou there until I bring thee word ; for Herod  will seek the young child to Destroy him . < King James Version ( Arabic  ) Keyword Study Bible >

When was a seven year journey . And the many lives of Every Male Child that was Two Years  and Under would not have been lost , Tring to kill The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) because he was A Threat To Herod's Throne  ( Luke 1 ; 26 - 38 ) If The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) was to die on the cross at the age of 33 years old they couldn't kill him .

The Gospel According to Luke 1 ; 26 - 38 , Where It States , And I Quote ; And it Was Revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost , that he Should  not See Death  before he Had Seen the Lord Isa . ( 27 ) And he came by the Spirit into the Temple and when the parents Brought in the child Isa to do for him after the custom of the law . ( 28 ) . The Took he him Up in his arms , and Blessed Allah , and said , ( 29 ) . Lord  now Lettest  thou thy servant Depart in peace , according to thy Word . ( 30 ) . For mine eyes have seen thy Salvation . ( 31 ) . Which thou hast prepared before the Face of all People . ( 32 ) . A Light to Lighter the Gentiles , and the glory of thy people Israel . ( 33 ) . And Joseph and his mother marveled at those things which were spoken of him . ( 34 ) . And Simeon blessed them , and said unto Maryam his mother , Behold , this child Is Set for the fall and Rising Again of many in Israel and for a sign which shall be spoken against . ( 35 ) . ( Yea , a sword shall pierce through thy own Soul also ) that the Throughts of many hearts Maybe Revealed .( 36 ) . And there was one Anna , a Prophetess the daughter of Phauel , of the tribe of Aser she was of a great age , and Had Lived with a husband seven years from her virginity . ( 37 ) . And she was a widow of about fourscore and four years which Departed not from the Temple but Served Allah with Fasting and prayer night and day . ( 38 ) . And she coming that Instant gave thanks likewise unto the Lord , and spake of him to all then That Looked For Redemption . < King James Version ( Arabic  ) Keyword Study Bible >

If The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) was to die on the cross at the age of 33 Years Old they couldn't Kill Him As A Child , So They Wouldn't Have Had To Flee .  Why was he Trembling and Astonished Praying To Allah ( Acts 9;6  , Matthew 26 ; 39 ) .

The Acts of the Apostles 9 ; 6 , Where It States , And I Quote ; A he Trembling and Astonished , said , Lord  , what wilt thou have me to do ? And the Lord said unto him , Arise , and go into the city , and it shall be told thee , what thou must do . < King James Version ( Arabic  ) Keyword Study Bible >

The Gospel According to Matthew 26 ; 39 , Where It States , And I Quote ; And he Went a little father , and Fell on his Face and Prayed saying O my Father if it be possible Let  this cup Pass  from me nevertheless not as I will , but as thou wilt . < King James Version ( Arabic  ) Keyword Study Bible >

In Agnoy Praying more Earnestly and his sweat like great drops of blood falling ( Luke 22 ; 44 ) ? Was it in hopes to get Allah to Change His Mind Through His Prayers ? The cup that The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) was referring to was The Crucifixion . If The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) was destined to die at the age of 33 , Why did he hide himself ( John 12 ; 36 ) .

The Gospel According To Luke 22 ; 44 , Where It States , And I Quote ; And he said unto them These are the Words which I spake unto you , while I was yet with you , that all things must Be Fulilled which were written in the Law of Moses , and in the Prophet and in the Psalms , concerming me . < King James Version ( Arabic  ) Keyword Study Bible >

The Gospel According to John 12 ; 36  , Where It States , And I Quote , While ye have light , believe in the light , that ye may be the Children of light . These things spake Isa , and departed , and did hide himself from them . < King James Version ( Arabic  ) Keyword Study Bible >

Why didn't Mary Magdalene , Who according to Christian Doctrine The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) cast 7 demons out of her ( Luke 8 ; 2 ) think that The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) was the gardener , How could she not have recognized the same man that cast 7 demons out of her .

The Gospel According To Luke 8 ; 2  , Where It States , And I Quote ; And certain women which had been Healed Of Evil Spirit and infrmities , Mary called Magdalene , out of whom Went Seven Devils < King James Version ( Arabic  ) Keyword Study Bible >

The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) was in some kind of disguise ( John 20 ; 15 -17 ) Why did The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) have to disguise himself ?Did he think he could Escape The Destiny Of His Father / Allah , who had planned this for him ? did The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) tell his disciples to Buy Swords To Defend Themselves From The Sanhedrins, If he was suppose to die on the cross for your sins at the age of 33 years old ? ( Luke 22 ; 36 ) .

The Gospel According to John   20 ; 15 -17  , Where It States , And I Quote , Isa saith unto her , Women why weepest thou ? whom seekess thou ? She , supposing him to be the gardener , said unto him Sir  if thou Have Borne him hence , tell me where than hast laid him , and I will take him away . ( 16 ) . Isa said unto her , Mary . She turned herself , and saith unto him , Rabboni which is to say , Master . ( 17 ) . Isa saith unto her Touch me not l for I am not yet Ascended  to my Father but go to my Brethren and say unto them I Ascend unto my Father  and your Father  and to my Allah and your Allah .< King James Version ( Arabic  ) Keyword Study Bible >

The Gospel According To Luke 8 ; 2  , Where It States , And I Quote ; Then he Isa said unto them ( His Disciples ) , But now , He that has a purse , Let him take it , And his leather sack likewise ; And he that has No Sword  , Let him sell his garment , And buy one . < King James Version ( Arabic  ) Keyword Study Bible >

The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) , knew that alot of people wanted Him Dead , Because it was thought that he was a False Prophet / Messiah . Isa told his disciples To Buy Swords because he was afraid and didn't Want To Die A Horrifying Death Of Crucifixion . Isa really thought he was going To Die and had all Intention of fighting for his life with The Swords .Why did he Buy Swords if he was suppose to die on the cross ?

And why was Isa even depressed if he knew he was going to die ? He said that he came to do the will of the Father / Allah ( John 5 ; 30 ) . So , If  his father's will was that he die on the cross then why did Isa pray To Be Save From His Father's Will ? ( This Make No Sense At All !!!

The Gospel According to Mark 14 ; 34 , Where It States , And I Quote ; And saith unto them My Soul is exceeding sorrowful unto death tarry ye here , and watch . < King James Version ( Arabic  ) Keyword Study Bible >

And if you Christian try to say Isa did all of this because the time was not right , He still wouldn't have to do all of that because No One Could Have Been A Threat to his life if Allah said he was suppose to Die on The Cross at 33 years old Meaning No One Could Have ( Kill Him ) Up Until He Was 33 Year Old If Was Allah Will , No One Could Have Been Able To Interfere .

Christian want the world to Believe that Isa died to Remove Sin From The Word If this is true then he didn't accopmplish it because after his so called death , People Were Still Sinning , And It Hasn't Stopped Yet . The World Is Still Sinning . And if the purpose for '' Baptism Of Repentance Is For The Remission Of Sins is Afesis -greek meaning '' Forgiveness , Deliverance , Liberty , '' So does this also mean that Isa needed to be forgiven for something that he did wrong ???!!! According to Some Christian , Isa Was Allah Himself Which Means Their God  Is Capable Of Sinning .
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2014 at 8:49am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Greetings,new[testament] hidden in the old[testament]old[testament] revealed in the new[testament]You can't have one without the other.� [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Smile" />The mysteries (prophecies) written about in the old testamentwere revealed in the coming of the new... Yshwe Salaam and blessings.

...closing your eyes from the reality and truth only will make them to 'pop' when the time comes, are you gonna wait for that?
You say Jesus is God, find me one verse in the OT where it says Messiah will be God. Find me one verse in the OT where God is described as in a Trinity. By God, in who's hand is my life you cannot. Thus we know who is dodging the truth and is utterly lost!
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2014 at 10:32am
According To Christian Doctrine / Teaching , Jehovah - Yahweh , Yahuwa Etc send The Israelites to Egypt when they were in A Famine ,  According to ( Exodus 7 ; 2 ) Jehovah - Yahweh , Yahuwa Etc did ''Send '' The Israelites to Egypt to eat . Naturally . You see this as a Noble Deed . Okay , First let's look at it from Biblical point of view . If he is ''God '' Why would he have to '' Send '' The Israelites anywhere ? Why didn't he just produce Food for The Israelites ? That Is , Stop The Famine !

Why did he ''Send '' Them for food ? This Is For Food , Right ? Let's ask the question , Does God , Jehovah - Yahweh , Yahuwa Etc have to send you shopping ? Isn't Jehovah - Yahweh , Yahuwa Etc the Creator of Corn and Wheat ? Isn't it a matter of A Wave Of A Hand ?  It happened in Sodom , Jehovah - Yahweh , Yahuwa Etc , Waved His Hand And Sodom Was No More . ( Genesis 19 ; 24 ) . Or is it only when he wants to Hurt or Destroy that he uses his powers .

The Book of Exodus 7 ; 2 , Where It States , And I Quote . Thou shalt speak all that I Command thee ; and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh , that he send the Children of Israel out of his Land . < King James Version ( Arabic  ) Keyword Study Bible >

The Book of Genesis 19 ; 24 , Where It States , And I Quote ; Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah Brimstone and fire from the LORD out of Heaven < King James Version ( Arabic  ) Keyword Study Bible >

We Seem to have A ''God '' Here , That when it comes to Beating People Up , Birning Up Cities , Putting Plagues On People , Sending Them Frogs , And Boils ( Exodus Chapters 7 - 11 )  Click here: Exodus 7 :: Arabic/English Online Bible  And Plagues ( Exodus 9 ; 3-6 )  and Frogs ( Exodus 8 ; 5-9 ) . And drown Masses of Egyptians , Who by the way is also his chosen people being they come from ( Genesis 10;6 ) Where it speaks of Mizraim son of Ham son of Nosh ( Genesis 5 ; 32 ) Whom he loved . Yet he drowned his children in The Red Sea ( Exodus 14 ; 26 - 28 ) .

The Book of Exodus 9 ; 3 - 6 , Where It States , And I Quote ; Behold the Hand of the Lord  is upon thy cattle which is in the Field  upon the Horses , upon the Asses upon the Camels , upon the Oxen , and upon the Sheep ; there shall be very grievous Murrain . ( 4 ) . And the Lord Shall Sever between the cattle of Israel and the cattle of Egypt ; and there shall nothing die of all that od the Children's of Israel . ( 5 ) . And the LORD appointed a Set Time saying , Tomorrow the LORD shall do this things in the land . ( 6 ) . And the LORD did that thing on the morrow , and all the cattle of Egypt died ; but of the cattle of the children of Israel died not one . < King James Version ( Arabic  ) Keyword Study Bible >

The Book of Exodus   8 ; 5-9 , Where It States , And I Quote ; And the LORD spake unto Moses , Say unto Aaron , Stretch forth thine hand with thy Rod over the streams over the rivers , and over the ponds , and cause frogs to come up upon the land of Egypt . (6 ) . And Aaron stretched out his hand over the waters of Egypt and the frogs came up , and Covered  the land of Egypt . ( 7 ) . And the Magicians did so with their Enchantments and brought up frogs upon the land of Egypt . ( 8 ) . Then Pharaoh Called for Moses and Aaron , and said , Entreat the LORD , that he may take away the frogs from me , and from my people ; and I will let the people an , that they May Do Sacrifice  unto the LORD . ( 9 ) . And Moses said unto Pharach , Glory over me , when shall I entreat for thee , and for thy servants , and for thy people , to Destroy the frogs from thee and thy houses , that they May Remain in the river only . < King James Version ( Arabic  ) Keyword Study Bible >

The Book of Genesis 10;6 , Where It States , And I Quote , And the sons of Ham ; Cush , and Mizraim , and Phut ; and Canaan . < King James Version ( Arabic  ) Keyword Study Bible >

The Book of Genesis 5 ; 32 Where It States , And I Quote , And Noah was five hundred years old . and Noah begat Shem , Ham , and Japeth . < King James Version ( Arabic  ) Keyword Study Bible >

The Book of Exodus 14 ; 26 - 28 , Where It States , And I Quote ; And the LORD said unto Moses , Stretch out thine hand over the sea , that the waters Waters Come Again upon the Egyptians , upon their chariots , and upon their horsemen . ( 27 ) . And Moses stretched forth his hand over the sea , and the sea Returned to his strength when the morning appeared and the Egyptians fled against it ; and the LORD Over -threw the Egyptians in the midst of the sea . ( 28 ) . And the waters returned , and Covered  the chariots and the horsemen , and all the host of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them ; there remained not so much as one of them . < King James Version ( Arabic  ) Keyword Study Bible >

Although the Yahweh of the Christians By-Bill / Bible Was Killing Everybody On Behalf Of The Children Of Israel , He did deliver them when it was time ( Exodus 15;22 ) . Moses and The Children of Israel even Sang A Song in ( Exodus Chapter 15 ) Click here: Exodus 15 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

to their God for saving them and Killing All Of The Egyptians , Their Brothers That Were Chasing Them .  This is how The Christian God of The Old Testament Handled Things .

The Book of Exodus 15 ; 22 , Where It States , And I Quote ; So Moses brought Israel from the Red sea , and they went out into the wilderness of Shur and they went three days in the wilderness , and found no water . < King James Version ( Arabic  ) Keyword Study Bible >

One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2014 at 5:06pm
According to the Christians Doctrine / Teaching , The Crucifixion story It's A Fabrication of the story of another Crucifixion . The story of The Crucifixion is really the story of King David who himself was A Messiah . Even though he was Cruchified he did not Die On The Cross . So ,  The Crucifixion story was not of The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus Christ the son of Maryam it was taken from The Psalms of David . If you go back to the book of ( Psalm 22;1 , 16 , 71; 18 , 20-22  Click here: Psalm 22 :: Arabic/English Online Bible ( Mark 15 ; 34 , Click here: Mark 15 :: Arabic/English Online Bible and Matthew 27 ; 46 ) Click here: Matthew 27 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

The Book of Psalm 22 ; 1 , (  Hebrew Script ) Where It States , And I Quote , To The Conductor Of The Musician Of The Aijeleth '' Deer '' Of Shakhar '' The Dawn , The Evil One '' , Song Of David '' The Beloved '' My El, My El ,  Why Have You Left Me ? Why Are You So Far Off From Saving Me , And From The Words Of My Roaring . < King James Version ( Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

The Book of Mark 15;34 , Where It States , And I Quote , And At The 9th Hour Jesus Cried With A Big Voice Says '' Eli Eli Lama Sabakhthanee ? Which Is Being Interpreted My Thehos , Thehos , Why Have You Ley Me ? < King James Version ( Greek  ) Keyword Study Bible >

King David son of Jesse and Hilmah , It is the Same Declaration , Same Story Line , Just different Names . And to think this is supposed to be about The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus Christ , The Son of Maryam  Jehovah - Yahweh , Yahuwa Etc , Being Nailed Up On The Cross , To Die For Your Sins and Yell Out Jehovah - Yahweh , Yahuwa Etc , '' My God , My God , Why Have Thou Forsaken Me ?''  It is understandable if it were just David saying this because according to religion he was A Mere Mortal , But not The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus Christ , The Son of Maryam ,

He was the son Jehovah - Yahweh , Yahuwa , God Etc , and in some case Jehovah - Yahweh , Yahuwa , God Etc , Himself . It is suppose to be A Unique Line  because The New Translation of '' Jehovah - Yahweh , Yahuwa , God Etc So Loved The Word That He Sent His '' Only '' , They replaced '' Only '' with '' Unique '' In The New By -Bill / Bible . It says The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus Christ , The Son of Maryam , was '' Unique '' in everything He Said and Did , Which made him Jehovah - Yahweh , Yahuwa , God Etc , They're saying , Right there ; That The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus Christ , The Son of Maryam ,was suppose to be on The Cross , This here says Psalms if David , So they were written by Certain Ministers  or Priests for A Song ( Psalm ) and about David .

If you read on in Psalm Chapter 22 , Click here: Psalm 22 :: Arabic/English Online Bible They describe the Crucifixion , As Casting Lots For His Garment , The Nails In His Hand And Feet , Stabbing Him In The Side And Giving Him Bitter Water To Drink .

Thats your By-Bill / Bible Story , But take that to Church and Christians become an Anti -Christian , Take the truth to the Church  and you become A Blasphemer when it is Obvious that the entire Crucifixion Story as well as other Stories of the New Testament were just A Bunch Of Plagiarized ideas from The Book of Psalms rewritten as a play , Thats why you have Acts As All Plays Do . All you have to do is read The Four Gospels or ( Ghost Speel ) of Matthew , Mark , Luke , and John , And there you will find Your Conflicting Stories .

All of them give some kind of account of The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus Christ , The Son of Maryam ,Life however , On is a little more dramatic than others , One may have something that the other doesn't , And it goes on and on . If you go right to The Book of Matthew he tries to prove that nearly every event in The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus Christ , The Son of Maryam ,Life was foretold in The Old Testament and thus that is his evidence that Jesus was The Messiah , He just uses excerpts from The Old Testament that are so mysterious that they could mean just about anything .

Matthew Intentionally Alters Some Of The Scriptures , Changes Words , Capitalizing A Letter There - - - To Make Them Prove His Point . Take For Instance , The So-callede ( '' Immanuel '' Prophecy .  Matthew mention the book of Isaiah's '' Immanuel '' Prophecy ( Isaiah 7 ; 14-17 ) As proof that Jesus is The Messiah - - - Even though Isaiah didn't claim that Immanuel would be a Messiah
. The deception begins when Matthew changes Isaiah's words from ... Click here: Isaiah 7 ; 14 -17 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

The Book of Isaiah 7 ; 14 , Where It States , And I Quote ; Therefore The LORD ( Yahweh ) Himself Shall Give You A Sign ; Behold , A Virgin Shall Conceive , And Bear A Son , And Shall Call His Name Immanuel .

Meaning the Mother of the Child will call his Name Immanuel To...

The Book of Matthew 1 ; 23 , Where It States , And I Quote ; '' Behold , A Virgin Shall Be With Child , And Shall Bring Forth A Son , And They Shall Call His Name Emmanuel , Which Being Interpreted Is , God With Us .

Thats how it starts , They might add '' A ''  A Word here , Change A Word there , Which leaves open the Possibility that Immanuel's name could Actually be something Else - - Like Jesus which is what '' They '' called him '' Jesus '' 2 Verses Later in Matthew 1 ; 25 ,  Click here: Matthew 1 :: Arabic/English Online Bible
Thus , Another question arises , although Jesus which Christians say means '' Savior '' Is the distorted Greek way of saying the proper Hebrew name Joshua or Yashu'a which means '' Yahweh Is Salvatio'' . If the Prophesied Messiah's name was supposed to be Immanuel , Then why did they disobey their Lord and name him Jesus .

Immanuel was the son of Isaiah and Majia and although he had a few similarties with Yashu'a or Jesus as he is called in The New Testament . They were Born in two different eras of time and the Immanuel of the Book of Isaiah  couldn't have been prophecy of Jesus because The Immanuel son of Isaiah would have been that expected Messiah to come . Do you overstand ? Immanuel was ''A '' Messiah of his time because he was sent to deliver the house of David from the rulers of Syria and Israel ( Isaiah 7 ; 1-13 ) .  Click here: Isaiah 7 ; 1 - 13 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

Immanuel Son of Isaiah and Majia , If you read a little further you will see that it was Prophesied that this person named Immanuel shall ,

Immanuel ....
1 . Eat Butter and Honey ( Isaiah 7 ; 15 ) ......Click here: Isaiah 7 :: Arabic/English Online Bible
2 . Know to Refuse Evil and choose Good ( Isaiah 7 ; 20 ) ....
3 . Shave his Beard ( Isaiah 7 ; 20 ) ....
4 . Live in an area ruled by Kings ( Isaiah 7 ; 1-20 ) ...
5 . Deliver the house of David ( Isaiah 7 ; 1;13 ) ....

Yashu'a ( Jesus )  ...
1 . Ate Meat ( Luke 24; 41 - 42 .... Click here: Luke 24 :: Arabic/English Online Bible
2 . Waxed strong ; Until his mission was shown unto him ( Luke 1 ; 80 )  Click here: Luke 1 :: Arabic/English Online Bible
3 . Was prohibited from shaving his beard ( Revelation 1; 14 ) Click here: Revelation 1 :: Arabic/English Online Bible
4 . Was brought up amongst Pharisees , Scribes and Caesars , Not Kings ,
5 . Was sent unto the lost sheep of the House of Israel ( John 16 ; 7 , Matthew 15 ; 22-24 ) But fail to deliver them Click here: John 16 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

As you can see , The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus Christ , The Son of Maryam was '' Not '' Immanuel !!!!  Matthew makes an even Worst Corruption of The Old Testament when he claim that The Thirty pieces of Silver paid to Judas was predicted in the writings of Jeremiah , Jermiah wrote nothing of the sort ( Matthew 27 ; 9 ) . Click here: Matthew 27 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

Zechariah was the one who happened to mention The Thirty pieces of Silver in Zechariah 11 ; 12 - 13 , Click here: Zechariah 11 :: Arabic/English Online Bible Matthew apparently remembered the passage but couldn't remember who wrote it .

The Book of Zechariah 11 ; 12-13 , Where It States , And I Quote ; And I Said Unto Them , If Ye Think Good , Give Me My Proce ; And If Not , Forbear So They Weighed For My Price Thirty Pieces Of Silver .

Now Read

Matthew 27 ; 9 - 10 , Where It States , And I Quote ; '' Then Was Fulfilled That Which Was Spoken By Jeremy The Prophet , Saying And They Took The Thirty Pieces Of Silver . The Price Of Him That Was Valued , Whom They Of The Children Of Israel Did Value ; And Gave Them For The Potter's Field , As The LORD Appointed .

And the phrase '' Thirty Pieces Of Silver . '' Is mentioned only 5 times in The Entire Bible and that is in The Book of Zechariah and The Book of Matthew . Is this A Coincidence I Don't Think So .  Look in Zechariah 11; 12 , 11;13 , Click here: Zechariah 11 :: Arabic/English Online Bible ,  Matthew 26 ; 15 , 27 ; 3 , 27 ; 9 . Click here: Matthew 27 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

Lachi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2014 at 2:32pm
Christians believe that the verses you quote from Psalms 22 prefigure and predict the crucifixion of Jesus. That they were written by King David just reflects God's great plan.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2014 at 5:56am
Originally posted by Lachi Lachi wrote:

Christians believe that the verses you quote from Psalms 22 prefigure and predict the crucifixion of Jesus. That they were written by King David just reflects God's great plan.

Would care to show us here what the Christian's Believe According to the Christians Doctrine / Teaching ,Chapter and Verses of their By-Bill / Bible of Psalms ???

By the way 90% of the Christian World have no knowldge whatsoever of what their By-Bill / Bible are saying  nor do they overstand the language it was written in !!!!

Edited by Al Saadiqeen21 - 09 March 2014 at 6:01am

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2014 at 5:32am

According To Christian Doctrine / Teaching , The Book of Psalms Chapter - Twenty - Two ( David's Crucifixion ) , Where It States , And I Quote ;

Many Christians Claim that Verses of Psalms were written by The Prophet / Messiah , Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus , son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) , Yet how can a man be at his point of Death , And think about quoting quotes of someone else ? Or are you Christians saying that when The Prophet / Messiah , Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus , son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) , Came into the world , He was prophesied to say the same statement of David's Crucifixion as mentioned in ,

Psalms 22 ; 1 , When David , States '' .... My God ( El ) , My God ( El ) ,Why Has Thou Awzab ( Forsaken ) Men ? ...

It is the same statement that The Prophet / Messiah , Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus , son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) , So-called states on the cross in ..

Matthew 27 ; 46 , Where He States ; .... Eli , Eli , Lama ( Why ) Sabachthani ( Forsaken Me ) ? That Is To Say My God ( Thehos ) My God ( Thwhos ) , Why Hast Thou Forsaken ( Engkatalipo ) Me ?

The story of The Prophet / Messiah , Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus , son of Maryam ( Pbuh )' Crucifixion as fabricated by Christians was a replica of the true story of Davids Crucifixion , Now Davis was Crucified ( Mark 3 ; 25 ) . Click here: Mark 2 ; 25 :: Arabic/English Online Bible  Because he was A Tyrant , which caused him to lose the respect of his people ; He danced in the street Naked  ( 2Samuel 6 ; 14-16 ) , Click here: 2Samuel 6 ; 14-16 :: Arabic/English Online Bible , Got Uriah , Bathsheba's husband Killed  ( 2Samuel 12 ; 9 ) , And of his intense Homosexual Involvement  with Saul's son Jonathan .

1Samuel 20 ; 41 , Where It States , '' ..... They Cried Together And They Kissed One Another  .

David's downfall was disobeying the commandment of Yahuwa given to Abraham and his seed not to Marry  the Daughters of The Canaanites  in ( Genesis 24 ; 3 ) Click here: Genesis 24 ; 3 :: Arabic/English Online Bible And Marrying Bathsheba A Canaanite , Daughter of Eliam , Which resulted in Solomon being A Mulatto or as the Christians describe him in ( The Song of Solomon 5 ; 14 ) . Click here: Song Of Solomon 5 ; 14 - Passage Lookup as having a complexion which is Clear to be Ivory .

And his hair in The Song of Solomon 5 ; 11 , Click here: Song Of Solomon 5 ; 11 - Passage Lookup  is Black but like that of Raven which would be Straight Har , Not Woolly . Christians refer to him back in Song Of Solomon 5 ; 10 Click here: Song Of Solomon 5 ; 10 - Passage Lookup -  As White ( Tsakh ) and Ruddy ( Awdome ) , Which means '' Reddish '' , Eliam The father of Bathsheba was a Gilonite from the children of Heth as mention in ( Genesis 23 ; 5 ) Click here: Genesis 23 ; 5 - Passage Lookup  Who were from The Canaanite Tribes that lived in and around Hebron . David committed Adultery with Bathsheba ,

And sent her husband Uriah To The Front Line To Be Killed  ( 2Samuel 11 ; 14 - 15 ) . Click here: 2Samuel 11; 14-15 - Passage Lookup Now David was Crucified , And make note of the Similarity in The Prophet / Messiah , Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus , son of Maryam ( Pbuh )' So-called Crucifixion , And by the way the concept for Crucifixion was taken from The Egyptians by the Romans as mentioned in . 

The Holy Qur'aan 45 ; 71  , Where The Pharaoh States ; And I Will Have You Crucified On Trunks Of Palm Trees '' , David was also Crucified on a Tree as the custom of The Israelites , According to Deuteronomy 21 ; 22-23 Click here: Deuteronomy 21 ; 22-23 - Passage Lookup Which States , That A Man That Has Committed A Sin And Is Hung ( Tawlaw ) On A Tree ( Ayes -aramic ) Is Cursed Of Eloheem . And this Aramic ( Hebrew ) word for Tree ( Ates Or Atsa - ) Is the same word used in ( Genesis 2 ; 9 ) Click here: Genesis 2 ; 9 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

For the Tree ( Ates - ) Of Good ( Tobe ) And evil ( Rah ) which Adam and Eve partook of . The Ashuric Syriac ( Arabic ) word is 'Asaa - arabic , Meaning 'Stick ', And we know that The Prophet / Messiah , Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus , son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) was Not Cursed for what he did as it states in John 19 ; 4 Click here: John 19 ; 14 :: Arabic/English Online Bible And Luke 23 ; 14 , Click here: Luke 23 ; 14 :: Arabic/English Online Bible But David was Accursed for what he did . David was Crucified at 12; 00 Noon on The Sabbath , And  The Prophet / Messiah , Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus , son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) was supposedly Crucified at The Sixth Hour ( John 19; 14 ) ,

In Psalms 22 ; 16 , Where It States , .... They Pierced ( Qawraw ) My Hands ( Yawd ) And My Feet ( Rehgel ) ... This would also Apply to  The Prophet / Messiah , Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus , son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) As mentioned in ..

John 19 ; 37 , Where It States , '' And Again another Scripture saith , They Shall Look On Him Who They Pierced , '' And as you can see it's even clearer in Psalms than it is in John , Because they literally declare they pierced my hands anf my feet , Rather than just they pierced him , While Christians proudly parade The Crucifixon if a man pierced in his hands and his feet . So if your didn't have that Psalms 22; 16 , How would the Artist have decided where he was pierced ? Click here: Psalms 22 ; 16 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

In Psalms 22 ; 18 , It States , '' They Part My Garments Amongst Them , And Cast Lots Upon My Vesture ''

And it is also supposedly of The Prophet / Messiah , Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus , son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) in Matthew 27 ; 35 , Where It States ;  And Parted His Garments , Casting Lots ; ... They Parted My Garments Among Them And Upon My Vesture Did They Cast Lots ''

You can see clearly that this was taken from Psalms . With the last breath , David said '' I Thirst ,And The Prophet / Messiah , Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus , son of Maryam ( Pbuh )Said in John 19 ; 28 , ... I Thirst '' In Psalms 69 ; 21` , David was given vinegar

Where It States ; ''They Gave Me Also Gall ( Rowsh ) For My Meat ( Bawrooth ) , For My Meat ( Bawrooth ) , And In My Thirst They Gave Me Vinegar ( Khomets ) To Drink ''

Which is exactly what they copied and said that The Prophet / Messiah , Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus , son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) Said in ...

Matthew 27 ; 34 ,Where It States ; They Gave Him Vinegar ( Ozos ) To Drink Mingled With Gall ( Kholay ) ....

The above quote in The New Testament are taken directly from the Psalms . It is clear that The Christians Crucifixion Story Was Really The Crucofixon Of David . The Soma Drink given to David enabled A Death Like States for several days and to Awaken Afterwards into an exhilarated state that lasted a few more days . After David was given The Soma , They assumed that he was Dead , So they did not break his legs . This is also mentioned about The Prophet / Messiah , Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus , son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) in ...

John 19 ; 33 , Where It States ; '' But When They Came To Jesus , And Saw That He Was Dead Already , They Brake Not His Legs .

David was pierced in his side by Noosoo with A Hasta as mentioned in Psalms 22 ; 14 , '' I Am Poured Out Like Water '' .

Which is exactly the same Adopted Story Of The Prophet / Messiah , Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus , son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) in ...

John 19 ; 34 , Where It Says ; But One Of The Soldiers With A Spear Pierced His Side , And Forthwith Came There Out Blood And Water '' .

Thus , The point remains that this is not A Recording of The Prophet / Messiah , Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus , son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) So-called Crucifixion , But the actual Crucifixion of David after he committed his Homo-Sexual Act with Saul's Son Jonathan as found in ( 1Samuel 20 ; 41 )  Click here: 1Samuel 20 ; 4 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

Psalms Chapter Twenty ~ Two , My El , My El , Why Has Thou Left Me ?  Where It States , To the conductor of the musician on the Aijeleth '' deer '' of Shakhar ' the dawn , the evil one , song of David '' the beloved ' . My El my El , why have you Awzab 'Left me ? Why are you so far off from saving me , and from the words of my roaring ? Verse 2 . O my Eloh , I cry in the daytime , but you do not answer me ; and in the shadow hour season , and I am not silent . Verse 3 , But you are Kodesh 'holy O you that dwell in the praises of Israel ''Jacob '' . Verse 4 . Our fathers Bawtakh 'Trusted ' in you ; they Bawtakh 'Trusted , and you caused them to escape their misery . Verse 5 . They cried out to you and were able to slip away ; they trusted in you , and were not ashamed .

Verse 6 . But I am a maggot , and not a male living being ; a disgrace of the Adamites '' earthling '' , and despised amongst the Am 'Nation Of People . Verse 7 . All they that see me laugh at me to mock me ; they Fawtoor 'Open their Sawfaw 'Lips to talk about me , and they shake their heads , saying . Verse 8 . He Gawlal 'Rolled ' on Yahuwa that he would cause him to escape ; seeing he delighted in him , let him Nawtsal 'Deliver him . Verse 9 . For it is you that burst me forth out of the Behten 'Belly , you made me Bawtakh 'Trust ' when I was upon my mothers Shd 'Breast ( also another word used for ( demon ) . Verse 10 . I  was thrown upon you from the Rekhem 'Womb ; for you are my El from my mother's Behten 'Belly .

Verse 11 . Do not be far from me , for trouble is near ; for there is no one to Awzar 'Help me . Verse 12 . Many Far 'Young Bulls' have surrounded me ; strong bulls of Bashan ''Fruitful - a district east of Jordan '' have encircled me . Verse 13 . Their mouths parted open on me , as a lion Shawag ''Roaring ' and Tawraf 'Tearing . Verse 14 . I am Shawfaq 'Poured ' out like water '' they stab me '' and all of my Eh'tsem 'Bones are Fawrad 'Separated , out of its joints . My heart is like wax; and it is melted in the middle of my Mayaw 'Bowels . Verse 15 . My human Koakh 'Strength is Yawbashe 'Dried Up' like an earthen vessel; and my Lawshone 'Tongue Dawbaq 'Cleaves to my Malqoakh 'Jaws ; and you have put me into the Awfawr 'Dust of Mawweth 'Death.

Verse 16 . For Kehleb 'Dogs have Sawbab 'Surrounded ' me and the congregation of the Rawah 'Disagreeable Ones have compassed me ; they Kawraw 'Dug holes into my Yawd 'Hands and my Rehgel 'Feet ''crucified me '' Verse 17 . I can Sawfar 'Count 'all my Eh'tsem 'Bones ; they look and stare at me ''as I hang on the cross. Verse 18 . They Khawlak 'Divided my Behged 'Garments amongst them , and cast Gorawl 'Lots on my Lebossh 'Clothes . Verse 19 . Do not be far from me , O Yahuwa , O my Ehyawlooth 'Fortitude , hasten to Ezraw 'Help me . Verse 20 . Nawtsal 'Deliver my Nehfesh 'Spirit from the Khehred 'Sword ; and my only one from the power of yje Yawd 'Hands ' of the Kehleb 'Dog .

Verse 21 . Yawshah 'Save me from the Aree 'Young Lion's mouth ; for you have Awnaw 'Answered me from the Qehren 'Horns 'of the Rehame 'Unicorns . Verse 22 . I will Sawfar 'Count ' your Shame 'Name to my Awkh 'Brothers ; in the middle of the Qawhawl 'Congregation I will Hawlal 'Praise you . Verse 23 . You that Yawray 'Fear Yahuwa Hawlal 'Praise him you that are from the Zehrah 'Yielding Seed of Jacob '' supplanter '' Khawbad 'Honor ' him and Goor 'Sojourn with him all you that are from the  Zehrah 'Yielding Seed of Israel that is Jacobs children '' ascend to El . Verse 24 . For he has not despised nor made the poorest of the poor abominable ; neither has he Sawthar 'Concealed his face from him ; but when he Shawwah 'Cried ,Out to him for help , he heard . Verse 25 . My Tehhillaw 'Praise will be of you in the Rab 'Great Qawhawl 'Congregation ; I will make my peaceful Nehder 'Vows in front of them that Yawray 'Fear him .

Verse 26 . The Awnaww 'Humble will eat and be satisfied ; they will Hawlal Praise Yahuwa that seek him ; your heart will live foe ever . Verse 27 . All the ends of the Planet Earth will Zawkar 'Remember and return to Yahuwa and all the blood relatives of the Goee 'Gentile Nation will Shawkhaw 'Prostrate ' in prayer in front of you . Verse 28 . For the Melookaw 'Kingdom is Yahuwa and he is the one who has Mawshal 'Power over the Goee 'Gentile Nation . Verse 29 . All of them that are fat upon the parts of the Planet Earth will eat and Shawkhaw 'Prostrate ' in prayer ; and all of them that descends to the Awfawr 'Dust of the ground will Kawrah 'Kneel in front of him ; and no one can keep his own Nehfesh 'Spirit alive . Verse 30 . A Zehrah 'Yielding Seed will Awbad 'Serve him , it will be accounted to the Adonai '' master '' for a Dore 'Generation. Verse 31 . They will come , and they will make his living as a Zpdoqites '' in righteousness '' known to Am ' Nation Of People that will be Yawlad 'Given Birth to , that he has done this . < King James Version ( Aramic / Hebrew ) Keyword Study Bible >

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic