IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jesus in the Bible and the Quran  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jesus in the Bible and the Quran

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jesus in the Bible and the Quran
    Posted: 16 February 2014 at 8:16pm
On my blog, a new article has been posted:

"Jesus in the Bible and the Quran: A Comparative Analysis"

While the Bible does at times refer to Jesus (pbuh) as a divine being, this belief is contradicted by Jesus' obvious humanity.  I discuss the concept of 'hypostatic union" which Christians use to explain the contradictions between calling Jesus divine on the one hand and human on the other.  I also discuss the Quranic view, showing in the end, that the view that Jesus was only human is the only reasonable conclusion.
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2014 at 11:21am
Let's me make some thing very clear here . The word Gospel means '' Good News'' Or '' Good Announcements '' The word Gospel was used by The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus Christ ( Pbuh ) in reference to The Old Testament . He couldn't have been talking about The , The New Testament because it didn't even Exist yet . In most Bibles , The Gospel consist of Four Books which are ; Matthew , Mark , Luke , And John , Most of these people base their Religion on The Gospels . They are Under The Impression that these Books were written by The Four Disciples of The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus Christ ( Pbuh ) little do they know that Mark and Luke were Not Disciples of The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus Christ ( Pbuh ) .

However , Their names have become Synonymous as Disciples . If you really look into the word Gospel you will see it's really saying '' Ghost Spell '' Ghost Spell ( Gospel ) is The Spiritual Ignorance and Racial Blindness , When were The Gospel Written , All four Gospels were written a number of Years Apart .

Matthew 41 A.D. 8 Years After The Supposed Crucifixion .
Luke 58 A.D. 25 Years After The Supposed Crucifixion .
Mark 65 A.D. 32 After The Supposed Crucifixion .
John 98 A.D. 65 After The Supposed Crucifixion

According to the above The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus Christ ( Pbuh ) . Never said anything in The Christian Bible . Matthew ,Luke , Mark , John , said he said this that and other .

The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus Christ ( Pbuh ) is Glorified in The Holy Qur'aan more than any other Prophet . He is mentioned in 15 Chapters , One of the more common titles for The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus Christ ( Pbuh )  Is ''Son pf Mary ,

He is mentioned as Isa Ibn Maryam ( Jesus , Son Mary ) . < The Holy Qur'aan 2;87  , 2;253 , 3;45 , 4;157 , 4 ; 171 , 5 ; 49 , 5 ; 81 , 5 ; 113 , 5 ; 115 , 5 ; 117 , 5; 119 , 19 ; 34 , 33 ; 7 ,  7 ; 57 ,

Onces as the sign of the hour - - - Alamus Saa'ati  , 43 ; 61  Click here: Surat Al-Fatihah - The Noble Qur'an

As Rasuwl - - -  2; 87 , 3 ; 49 , 4;157 , 5;78 , 57;27 , 2 ; 253 , 3;52 -53 , 5;114 , 61;6 Click here: Surat Al-Fatihah - The Noble Qur'an

The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus Christ ( Pbuh ) , In conjuction with other Prophets
2;136 , 3;84 , 4;163 , 5;81 , 33;7 , 42;13 , 57; 26-27 , 6 ; 85  Click here: Surat Al-Fatihah - The Noble Qur'an

As Isa in The Holy Qur'aan 3;51 , 3;54 , 3;59 , 3;84 , 4;163 , 6;85 , 42;13 , 19;34 , 43;63 Click here: Surat Al-Fatihah - The Noble Qur'an

Isa occurs in connection with Ar Ruhu  in The Holy Qur'aan 2; 87 , 2;253 , 5;110 , 21;91  Click here: Surat Al-Fatihah - The Noble Qur'an

Isa is mentioned as a witness Shahidan in The Holy Qur'aan 4;159  , 5;120 Click here: Surat Al-Fatihah - The Noble Qur'an

Isa is mentioned as blessed Mubaarakan  in The Holy Qur'aan 19;31 Click here: Surat Al-Fatihah - The Noble Qur'an

Isa is mentioned as Illustriois Wajihan in The Holy Qur'aan 3;45 Click here: Surat Al-Fatihah - The Noble Qur'an 

Isa is mentioned as Ayat in The Holy Qur'aan 3;48 , 19;21 , 21;91 , 23;50 Click here: Surat Al-Fatihah - The Noble Qur'an  

Isa is mentioned as Mercy -Rahmah  in The Holy Qur'aan 19;21 Click here: Surat Al-Fatihah - The Noble Qur'an 

Isa is mentioned as A Statesment of the Truth - Qawlal - - Haqqi in The Holy Qur'aan 19;34 Click here: Surat Al-Fatihah - The Noble Qur'an 

Isa is mentioned as Of those near ( to Allah ) Min Al Muqarrabiyna  in The Holy Qur'aan 3 ; 45 Click here: Surat Al-Fatihah - The Noble Qur'an 

Isa is mentioned as of the Righteous - Min As Salihiyna in The Holy Qur'aan 3;45 Click here: Surat Al-Fatihah - The Noble Qur'an 

Isa is mentioned as An Example - - Mathal  in The Holy Qur'aan 43;57 , 43;59 Click here: Surat Al-Fatihah - The Noble Qur'an 

Isa is mentioned as A Simulator - - Mathalan in The Holy Qur'aan 3;59 Click here: Surat Al-Fatihah - The Noble Qur'an 

Isa is mentioned as Al Masih - - The Messiah in The Holy Qur'aan 3;45 , 4;157 , 4;171 , 4 ; 172
, 5;19 , 5;75 , 5;78 , 9;30 , 9;31 Click here: Surat Al-Fatihah - The Noble Qur'an 

Isa is mentioned As Slave - - Abd in The Holy Qur'aan 4;172 , 19; 30 , 43;59 Click here: Surat Al-Fatihah - The Noble Qur'an 

Isa is mentioned As Prophet - - Nabian in The Holy Qur'aan 19;30 Click here: Surat Al-Fatihah - The Noble Qur'an  

Isa is mentioned As A Word - - Kalima  in The Holy Qur'aan 3;45 , 4;171 Click here: Surat Al-Fatihah - The Noble Qur'an  

Isa is mentioned As Be And Became - - Kuwn Fayakuwn in The Holy Qur'aan 3;59  Click here: Surat Al-Fatihah - The Noble Qur'an  ...

Edited by Al Saadiqeen21 - 19 February 2014 at 11:28am
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2014 at 6:50pm
An anonymous Christian had some comments for this article.  Unfortunately, it appears he did not stick around for a discussion:

http://quranandbible.blogspot.com/feeds/45920096918505732/comments/default
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic