IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reviews - Media > Radio, TV & Film
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Omar (TV Series)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Omar (TV Series)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dhul.qarnayn313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Omar (TV Series)
    Posted: 15 February 2014 at 12:55pm

Omar (TV Series)

Omar (Arabic: عُمَرْ‎) is an Islamic historical Arab television drama series that was produced and broadcast by MBC1 and directed by Hatem Ali. Co-produced by Qatar TV, the series is based on the life of Omar ibn Al-Khattab, the second Caliph of Islam.

The series consisted of 30 episodes and was originally aired in the month of Ramadan since July 20, 2012. It was made at a cost of 200 million Saudi riyals and filmed in Morocco, mostly in Marakesh, Tangiers, El Jadida, Casablanca and Mohammedia. After the series was broadcast on MBC, dubbed into several languages and subtitled in English on YouTube, it received great support from many different scholarly bodies and people watching it. As the series depended solely on reliable historical established facts, the series did not face criticism in terms of its content, as past movies and films faced.

I Have Uploaded All 30 Part to Mediafire: To Download All 30 Part Follow Those Link That I Given Below.

DOWNLOAD

Episode-1

Episode-2
PART-1
PART-2
PART-3

Episode-3
PART-1
PART-2
PART-3

Episode-4
PART-1
PART-2
PART-3

Episode-5
PART-1
PART-2
PART-3

Episode-6

Episode-11

Episode-12
PART-1
PART-2
PART-3

Episode-13
PART-1
PART-2
PART-3

PART-4

Episode-14
PART-1
PART-2
PART-3

PART-4

Episode-15
PART-1
PART-2
PART-3

PART-4

Episode-16

Edited by dhul.qarnayn313 - 15 February 2014 at 12:57pm
vaonline View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vaonline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2014 at 3:40pm
This series is really good, i highly recommend it because you can see trough the years of a civilization. 30 episodes are not much but is normal. I just got to say that the history of Omar ibn Al-Khattab is very captivating (maybe only for me), and when i found out these series about him i was very excited.

Edited by vaonline - 01 May 2014 at 5:00pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic