IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Godliness Of Islam Vs The Ungodliness Of Chris  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Godliness Of Islam Vs The Ungodliness Of Chris

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2014 at 2:01am
Christians know they are destined for Hell UNLESS they repent and turn to Christ for forgiveness.

Neil
jide oni View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jide oni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2014 at 9:39pm
neil,

If, according to you, Christians are born again, it follows therefore that an average Christian was not properly born;

But as for me, I was well born, and I don't need to be born again.

Learn from Jideoni-Charles how to attain perfect peace of mind.
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2014 at 5:32am
Originally posted by neil neil wrote:

Dear Naba

And where do the slaughterers of Syria and the butchers of Bagdhad fit in?

Along with Hitler, I suppose?

Regards

Neil

PS
Anyone can become a Muslim by their own declaration of belief.
No-one can become a Christian except they are born again; something which only God Himself can bring about.

You can tell you have no knowldge of History .  Hitler was a Christian and A Jew , And if your turn the word christian back-ward , you would get the word Anti-Christ  meaning the religion of the Anti-Christ 
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic