IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Aicha  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aicha

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aicha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aicha
    Posted: 26 October 2005 at 5:26pm

Assalam-u-alaikum to all,

Im a born-muslim, did not have to undergo any difficulties to be called a Muslim today. However, as many others, i too get distracted every once in a while, and need to get reminders or suggestions to get back on the right path. As, being a medium, the distractions are quite tempting and several in number, its hard to walk straight. Shall ask u all, to guide me, and tell me whats right and whats not, and learn alot in the process, every once in a while, i.e.

As for the intro bit. Im Aicha, 20, from Pakistan. And am a student of Advertising. Currently in Pakistan, too.

That shall be all.

Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2005 at 9:26pm

Wa-alaikum as-salam wbt,

Originally posted by Aicha Aicha wrote:

Shall ask u all, to guide me, and tell me whats right and whats not, and learn alot in the process, every once in a while, i.e.

Welcome!

You are in the right place andwe will be more than delighted to help you.

By the way, how is Pakistan after the recent Quake?

Regards and best wishes,

Dayem.

"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
ahmadonly View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahmadonly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2005 at 8:52am

Salam Aicha

Its good that you have the intention to walk straight in life. The best way to do this is to understand logically that what are the goods and bads, and most importantly why they are so, and how it can be beneficial for you to adopt the good ones.

A think that biggest problem with the born-muslims is that they don't even realize what they believe in, they don't know the exact message of Allah, and about why he sent us in this world.

As I understood, our religion is very natural, try to understand the real message of Islam yourself. Devote at least an hour daily to study the Quran and Hadith. and try to understand the logics behind all this. I believe it will help you a lot to go straight on the right path in life.

herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2005 at 9:10am

Bismillah,

Salaams Aicha!  Whatever is halal to do that increases your spirituality, I suggest you do it.  May Allah, SWT, guide and bless you.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic