IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Self-Introduction  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Self-Introduction

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jide oni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Self-Introduction
    Posted: 19 January 2014 at 7:27am
I am Professor Jideoni-Charles, a Nigerian, author of'Chrisvislam - Christianity Versus Islam' and formerly a Christian.
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2014 at 10:36am
As-salaam alaikum!  Welcome to the forum!
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2014 at 2:46am
Welcome to forum, many millions of Christians are embracing Islam as they know it is the TRUTH from our Lord. I am one of them. :)

Salaam
lovesakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2014 at 5:37am
You're welcome to the forum bro.Oni...(Prof.)...and welcome to the beautiful Deen of Islam.
"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic