IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My New Blog  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My New Blog

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smile1953 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2014 at 4:02pm
PLEASE HELP FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My english is not very good!!
My name is Ismail, Im from Russia!
in Russia there are oppressions of Muslims!!!!
please read this news and help for us? your brothers and sisters in russia!!!!!!!

URGENTLY! ! !
LIGHTNING! ! !
MAXIMUM REPOST! ! !
ATTENTION TO ALL! ! !
Allah's envoy с.а.с. I told:
"Believers are similar to a uniform body: if one of bodies gets sick, all body responds on it sleeplessness and a fever" (Muslim).

This publication we declare the campaign beginning in support of Muslims of Tatarstan who continue to be exposed to inhuman tortures from hands of security officers.
By the present moment since November, 2013 when arrests began, through the conveyor of tortures passed ten Muslims from the different cities of Tatarstan. However those who to this day are under arrest, those whom security officers decided "to appoint" terrorists now are exposed to the greatest tortures! So, to one of our brothers injured a backbone and as it had to connect an artificial kidney after to it beat off own, to another � cut off genitals! Tortures through connection of electricity to genitals and other parts of a body, suffocations, attempts of rape is already the ordinary for our brothers in Tatarstan!

The only requirement of monsters to our brothers � that they stipulated themselves and other arrested Muslims. It is necessary for police officers that the evidential base for charge of tens Muslims of crimes which they didn't make gathered.

Below we will give the list of children who are under arrest and are exposed to inhuman tortures:
Zaripov Raphael, Galeyev Almaz, Sabirov Marat 1978, Sitdikov Ayrat 1978, Martyanov Mikhail 1991, Shaydullin Rice, Mukhlisov Daniil 1992, Trofimchik Stas 1987г.р. Gafurov Ruslan, Kudryavtsev Dima, Zamaliyev Rail, Suleymanov Ramil, Vafin Ildar, Okhunov of Nodir Olya, Nurgaleev Almaz.

Each of these children force to admit and stipulate the brothers in faith in crimes. We are categorically sure of it. And even moreover, we know why these children were chosen as security officers as fabrication victims: the matter is that all these children had criminal records for various crimes before accepted or started executing Islam. It is always simpler to make such people guilty!
But lawlessness of the authorities didn't stop on arrests and tortures in anything not guilty Muslims. In response to active actions on protection native and husbands, wives and relatives of our brothers underwent the strongest pressure, threats and new searches! Moreover, in response to actions on protection of brothers in January, 2014 the republican Committee of inquiry suited a new series of searches and arrests across all Tatarstan! And it against two more criminal cases brought on the 62-year-old Kazan journalist Ilmir Imayev and on the 64-year-old leader of the Tatar national movement to Fauzy Bayramov which safely opposed tortures concerning Muslims! Thus, the authorities try to prevent Muslims to protect the brothers on belief.
We call all Muslims and simply people who have a sense of justice, to support our campaign! Slogan of our campaign: "Rise in defense of Muslims of Tatarstan! ".
Offered by us the requirement "To stop tortures! ", "To stop a fabrication of criminal case! ", "To punish executioners in shoulder straps involved in tortures! " "Isn't present to genocide of Muslims".

1 . We call all sincere journalists and public figures, politicians and imams, all what word can publicly affect, state the position on the fact that happens to Muslims of Tatarstan, to oppose lawlessness and injustice!
2 . We call each of users of social networks to take the picture with the poster on which indignation of that is created concerning Muslims of Tatarstan will be expressed!
3 . We call everyone who can write down the video address to support of brothers in Tatarstan!
4 . We urge everyone to place on avatars of the accounts on social networks, and also groups and public pages of the image with campaign symbolics!
5 . We ask all to help as much as possible with distribution of information on our campaign and increase in quantity supported it, as by social networks (repost), and usual ways (to tell acquaintances, relatives, to ask them to support campaign)!
6 . Ask imams of mosques to tell believers in Friday sermons that is created with Muslims of Tatarstan, what tests they pass for the belief!

We ask all of you, not to remain indifferent because our indifference facilitates "to werewolves in shoulder straps" to commit crimes concerning our brothers and sisters!

About sincere and God-fearing brothers and sisters, our Lord obliged us to be afraid only of him One and to help the Muslims who have appeared in trouble. We urge you to do to Duah and to give help to our brothers exhausted from tortures in the Republic of Tatarstan.

With hope for the help from Allah we wait from you for a photo and video with the above requirements!

Photo and links to video to send:
1 . http://vk.com/tagir1953
2 . https://www.facebook.com/minibaevtagir
3 . [email protected]
Yes Allah the benefit will render to you! ! !
02.02.2014г.
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2014 at 11:59am
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2014 at 10:10am
I posted two new articles in response to one of the Christians on this forum.  The first article was a response to this person's critiques of my article about Ishmael and Isaac:

"Ishmael and Isaac in the Bible: Response to a Christian's Objections"

The second article was a response to his critiques of my article about the history of the Bible:

"The History of the Bible: Responding to a Christian's Criticisms"

Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2014 at 8:13pm
A new article has been added:

"Jesus in the Bible and the Quran:  A Comparative Analysis".

In this article, I discuss the inconsistent and contradictory views regarding Jesus (pbuh) and compare it to the Quranic view.  Considering the evidence, the Quranic view is clearly consistent and logical. 

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2014 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by islamispeace islamispeace wrote:

I posted two new articles in response to one of the Christians on this forum.  The first article was a response to this person's critiques of my article about Ishmael and Isaac:

The second article was a response to his critiques of my article about the history of the Bible:

This person replied to my response to him and I have posted my rebuttal:

http://quranandbible.blogspot.com/2014/02/response-to-christian-about-biblical_17.html

Edited by islamispeace - 17 February 2014 at 7:59pm

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2014 at 8:39pm

This person replied to my response to him and I have posted my rebuttal:

http://quranandbible.blogspot.com/2014/02/response-to-christian-about-biblical_17.html

Here is part 3, in which I replied to his latest post:

http://quranandbible.blogspot.com/2014/02/response-to-christian-about-biblical_19.html

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2014 at 6:49pm

In this article, I discuss the inconsistent and contradictory views regarding Jesus (pbuh) and compare it to the Quranic view.  Considering the evidence, the Quranic view is clearly consistent and logical. 

An anonymous Christian wrote some comments about this article on the blog.  Unfortunately, the resulting conversation appears to have been over before it even started as the Christian seems to have gone away:

http://quranandbible.blogspot.com/2014/02/jesus-in-bible-and-quran.html

TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2014 at 6:53pm

An anonymous Christian wrote some comments about this article on the blog.  Unfortunately, the resulting conversation appears to have been over before it even started as the Christian seems to have gone away:

http://quranandbible.blogspot.com/2014/02/jesus-in-bible-and-quran.html

OK OK I admit it, it was me. No, actually I lied.

The discussion looks really interesting, but I am currently involved in other ones and have not yet posted on your blog. I hope "Anonymous" does stick around for a good debate.

Edited by TG12345 - 22 February 2014 at 6:56pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic