IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My New Blog  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My New Blog

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My New Blog
    Posted: 10 January 2014 at 5:12pm
As-salaam alaikum.  I opened a blog in which I will publish articles on the Quran and Bible.  I already added my first article, which discusses the story of Prophet Lut (pbuh) as found in the Quran and the Bible.   

I am open to suggestions on ways to improve the site.  The title of the blog for now is "The Qurran and the Bible: A Muslim Investigation".  If anyone has suggestions for a better title, please share.

Jazak Allah Khair.

http://quranandbible.blogspot.com/
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2014 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by islamispeace islamispeace wrote:

As-salaam alaikum.  I opened a blog in which I will publish articles on the Quran and Bible.  I already added my first article, which discusses the story of Prophet Lut (pbuh) as found in the Quran and the Bible.   

I am open to suggestions on ways to improve the site.  The title of the blog for now is "The Qurran and the Bible: A Muslim Investigation".  If anyone has suggestions for a better title, please share.

Jazak Allah Khair.

http://quranandbible.blogspot.com/

Nice blog, islamispeace! I will read it from time to time!

TG123
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2014 at 2:09pm
I added a new article: "The Biblical Story of Ishmael and Isaac: An Analysis and Comparison to the Islamic Narrative", which discusses the flaws in the Biblical story of the sons of Abraham (pbuh) as well as why the Islamic story should be accepted in its place.

http://quranandbible.blogspot.com/2014/01/ishmael-and-isaac-in-quran-and-bible.html
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2014 at 7:40pm

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2014 at 3:34pm

lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2014 at 4:21pm
thanks for posting your new blog.
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2014 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by lady lady wrote:

thanks for posting your new blog.

You are welcome!  Thanks for checking it out.

I just posted the newest article:

"The Fall of Adam and Eve in the Bible and the Quran: Analyzing the Epic Story That Started it All"

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2014 at 11:17am

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic