IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Question For All Christian'ss Here  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Question For All Christian'ss Here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question For All Christian'ss Here
    Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:50am
Why do 85 % of the Christians follow the Saul , Shaool , Paul the 13th Self - Appointed Apostle . Who came to teach the Gentiles  ,

Saul , Shaool , Paul the 13th Self - Appointed Apostle of the Gentiles  .
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21 Al Saadiqeen21 wrote:

Why do 85 % of the Christians follow the Saul , Shaool , Paul the 13th Self - Appointed Apostle . Who came to teach the Gentiles  ,

Saul , Shaool , Paul the 13th Self - Appointed Apostle of the Gentiles  .

Part-One , More In Next Post
At this time I feel it is quite necessary to show You . Enoch - E -Nok , Aramic / Hebrew '' He who is dedicated to the Law '' Akh - Nuwkh , Ashuric Syriac / Arabic '' Dedicated '' , Enos - E -Nowsh , Aramic / Hebrew '' Mortal '' , Anuws - Ashuric Syriac / Arabic '' Man in his frility , Forgetful Being ''  Enoshites -  Enosites - Aramic / Hebrew '' Human Beings , Mortal Beings .

How for years Christians have propagated as Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ , Who you all refer to as Jesus Christ what they feel as Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ '' Teaching . It is obvious that they don't have a Clear Understanding to the Questions they are asked , So they figure they'll just tell them anything . Since Christians have  propagated that Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ 'is their '' Personal Savior '' , I want to know , If that's so , Then why don't they follow the same ''Laws That Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ Followed ?

For example . You don't find Christians Dressing like Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ '( Dressed ) in his times ! And they know how he dressed , Don't let them fool you . They read about it every day or every Sunday or every Friday depending on their Beliefs . When they read their Bibles , In Revealtion 3 ; 5  , 4 ; 4 , 6 ; 11 . They know because you find them wearing White for their Baptism Ceremonies , You also find them wearing the Veil when they are getting Married . Most of their Pictures of Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ ' Show him wearing A Long White Robe . Read these Quotes and tell me they don't know , Or are they Just Too Lazy to follow all of Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ 'Laws the way they say they do .

The Book of Revealtion 3 ; 5 , Where It States ;  As For Him Who Overcomes And Repents , So Surely He Will Be ( Dressed In White ) Outer Garments And I , Will Not Remove His Name From The Scroll Of Life . Rather , I Will Confess And Speak Up For His Name Before My Patayr ( Adopted ) Father And Before His Angelos . < King Jame ( Hebrew - Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

The Book of Revealtion 4 ; 4  , Where It States ;  And All Around The Throne Were 24 Thrones ; And I Saw 24 Elders Sittting , Clothed In White Outer Garments ; On Their Heads Crowns Of Gold .  < King Jame ( Hebrew - Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

The Book of Revealtion 6 ; 11   , Where It States ;  And White Outer Garments , Were Given To Each Of Them . And It Was Said Unto Them Rest A Little While Longer , Until Their Fellow Servants Who Had Been Killed .  < King Jame ( Hebrew - Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

Why don't The Christians Practice The Sabbath on the same day such as Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ did , If they say they follow his Laws ? And you know they know because The Seven Day Adventists and The Jehovah's Witnesses Do ( Mark 2 ; 27 ) . Christian don't pray like Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Prayed . You know what gets me , And I want to ask you . Why is the Pope always Seen Prostrating ? ( Matthew 14 ; 23  , 26 ; 39 ) . 

Mark 2 ; 27 , Where It States ; And He Said Unto Them , The Sabbath Was Made For Man And Not Man For The Sabbath . < King Jame ( Hebrew - Greek ) Key Word Study Bible > 

Matthew 14 ; 23  ,Where It States ; And When He Had Sent The Multitudes Away , He Went Up Into A Mountain Apart To Pray ; And When The Evening Was Come , He Was There Alone . < King Jame ( Hebrew - Greek ) Key Word Study Bible > 

Matthew 26 ; 39   ,Where It States ; And He Went A Little Farther And Fell On His Face And Prayed Saying O My Father If It Be Possible Let This Cup Pass From Me Nevertheless Not As I Will But As Thou Wilt . < King Jame ( Hebrew - Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

So I'm just asking , What Laws are the Christians following ? When they say they follow Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus footstep and are waiting for his return someday ? During the time of Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus the Children of Israel had strayed far , Far away from The Laws that Thoth - Moses ( Moses ) , Son of Amram and Jochebed , Taught and Followed , He was the one sent to deliver the Children of Israel from the land of ( Egypt ) ,

( In which they were in Captivity for over 430 years ( Exodus 12 ; 40 ) . Remember the twelve tribes were brought into the land of Egypt by way of Joseph ( Son of Jacob ) by his favorite wife Rachel ( Exodus 1 ; 5 - 7 ) , After Thutmose ( Moses ) successfully released the children of Israel out of Bondage , He was given A Set of Laws , Commandments , And Tablets so that the children of Israel could obey his Instructions . ( Exodus 24 ; 12 ) .

Exodus 12 ; 40 , Where It States ; Now The Sojourning Of The Children Of Israel , Who Dwelt In Egypt , Was Four Hundred And Thirty Years . < King Jame ( Hebrew - Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

Exodus 1 ; 5 - 7  , Where It States ; And All The Soul That Came Out Of The Loins Of Jacob Were Seventy Souls ; For Joseph Was In Egypt Already . ( 6 ) . And Joseph Died , And All His Breathren And All That Generation . ( 7 ) . And The Children Of Isreal Were Fruithful , And Increased Abundantly , And Multiplied , And Waxed Exceeding Mighty ; And The Land Was Filled With Them . < King Jame ( Hebrew - Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

Exodus 24 ; 12  , Where It States ; And The LORD Said Unto Moses , Come Up To Me Into The Mount , And Be There ; And I Will Give Thee Tables Of Stone , And A Law And Commandment Which I Have Written That Thou Mayest Teach Them . < King Jame ( Hebrew - Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

Thutmose ( Moses ) received his Scriptures in portions ; They are often referred to as '' Pentateuch '' . Derived from the Greek for '' Five Scrolls '' , This term applies collectively to the first Five books of the Old Testament , These are the Five Books of the Old Testament .

Genesis completed in ( 1512 B.C.E. ) , Exodus completed in ( 1512 B.C.E. ) , Leviticus completed in ( 1512 B.C.E. ) ,  Numbers  completed in ( 1473 B.C.E. )  , Deuteronomy  completed in ( 1473 B.C.E. ) ..

In Ashuric Syriac ( Arabic ) these books are referred to as At Tawraah - arabic . This word originates from the Ashuric Syriac ( Arabic ) Root word ''Wara'a - arabic - and its meaning may be expressed in the well known saying '' Seeing Is Believing '' .

The ( Aramic ) Hebrew name for these books is '' Torah '' - aramic - which means '' Law '' Or '' Teaching '' In the sense of divine instruction . Many people think that the Old Testament consists of 39 Books , However , The Torah that was inspired to Thutmose ( Moses ) only consisted of five books ; Genesis , Exodus , Leviticus , Numbers , and Deuteronomy .

A ) Genesis - Arabic - At Takwin  /  Modern Hebrew < Barashith - aramic > meaning '' The Reconstruction '' or '' The Very Beginning '' from the Greek word Ghennaysis 50 Chapters revealed in 1512 B.C.E. was given to the Prophet / Apostle Moses in Syraic ( Ancient ) Arabic at the age of 80 in the wilderness , In 1512 B.C.E. This book contains the account of man's creation , the great flood of the Prophet / Apostle Noah's ( 2970 - 2020 B.C.E. ) , son of Lamech , time and a large record of early history of the Prophet Adam ( 4026 - 3096 B.C.E. ) down to Joseph ( 1818 - 1708  B.C.E . ) the son of Jacob ( 1918 - 1771 B.C.E. ) .

B ) The Book of Exodus - Arabic , Al Khuruw / in Modern Hebrew < Shimut - aramic >  meaning '' Names '' or '' Departure , Going Out '' from the Greek word Ex meaning '' Out of , From '' and Dod meaning '' Way '' 40 Chapters  revealed in 1512 B.C.E. The Prophet / Apostle Moses received the book in Syriac ( Ancient ) Arabic and Hebrew in the wilderness in 1512 B.C.E. This book entails recordings of the history of the Children of Israel and their journey to the land Canaan under the leadership of The Prophet / Apostle Moses .

C ) The Book of Leviticus - Arabic Al Lawin , / in Modern Hebrew Wayikra - aramic - Which means '' The Law '' . The Prophet / Apostle Moses received the book in Syriac ( Ancient ) Arabic / Aramic / Hebrew  while in the in the wilderness in 1512 B.C.E. The book entails the laws concerning morals , cleanliness , dietary habits , etc . 27 Chapters reavealed in 1512 B.C.E. 

D ) The Book of Numbers - Arabic - Al Adad /  in Modern Hebrew < Bimidbar - aramic > Which mean '' Counting the People '' . The revelation was received by The Prophet / Apostle Moses in 1512 B.C.E. The book entails the laws concerning morals , cleanliness , dietary habits , etc 36 Chapters revealed in 1473 B.C.E. 

E ) The Book Deuteronomy - Arabic Al Tathniyah /  in Modern Hebrew < Dibarim - aramic >  Literally means '' The Repetition of the Law ''  This book was given to The Prophet / Apostle Moses in Syriac Arabic in the Plains of Moab during 1473 B.C.E. . This books contains accounts of the end of The Prophet / Apostle Moses' days with the Rebellious Israelites and the beginning of their destruction . The last two chapters of Deuteronomy was received by his brother , the Prophet Aaron ( 1596 - 1473 B.C.E. ) . 34 Chapters revealed in 1473 B.C.E.

Whithin these books , Besides the details of the life and actions of the messengers , Starting from ( Adam ) and the ending with the Prophet Muhammad . They contained Codes of Laws that were given to Thutmose ( Moses ) for the ordering of the common life . This is why when you read the books ; Mainly the four Gospels ( Matthew , Mark , Luke and John ) , You will frequently see Yashua , Isa , Jesus , Referring to the Laws of Old brought by Thutmose ( Moses ) .
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:40pm
Greetings Al Saadiqeen,

See my post Jan. 3, 2013 on the following thread;
http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=26802&KW=&PID=180460#180460

Salaam and blessings,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 06 January 2014 at 5:46pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2014 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Greetings Al Saadiqeen,

See my post Jan. 3, 2013 on the following thread;
http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=26802&KW=&PID=180460#180460

Salaam and blessings,
Caringheart

As Salaamu Alaykum Caringheart
Saul , Shaool , Paul the 13th Self - Appointed Apostle . Who came to teach the Gentiles  , Also he never met Isa , Yashu'a Jesus the Prophet / Messiah , ( Pbuh ) Nor was he Called by Yahuwa .

neil View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2014 at 3:43pm
Well, Paul had reached the "fulness of the stature of Christ" (See Ephesians 5), spoke prophetic words "as the Spirit gave utterance"; his words were of the same validity as Christ.
So, why not?
Which of his words do you find distressing?

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2014 at 12:00am
Originally posted by neil neil wrote:

Which of his words do you find distressing?

Greetings neil,

That's what I keep asking.
and if the very Apostles who walked with Yshse(Jesus) accepted Paul, who are we to reject him.

Peace and blessings,
Caringheart

Oh, and welcome aboard.  I see that you are new to the forum.

Edited by Caringheart - 16 January 2014 at 11:24pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
neil View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2014 at 12:55am
Hi Mr Caringheart!

Yes, there are over 770000 words in the Bible and Muslims would have us believe that they are all corrupted.
How strange.
Be careful what you believe!
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2014 at 4:03am

What Law's  did  Saul , Shaool , Paul the 13th Self - Appointed Apostle Follow ???

According to the Book of Matthew 5 ; 17-18 , Where It States , 17Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. < K.J.V. >

This Question for neil the christian  

Edited by Al Saadiqeen21 - 17 January 2014 at 4:07am

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic