IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - As Salamu Alaykum My question is will the Mahdi ?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

As Salamu Alaykum My question is will the Mahdi ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote casey1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: As Salamu Alaykum My question is will the Mahdi ?
    Posted: 26 December 2013 at 2:33pm
As Salamu Alaykum My question is will the Mahdi restore the Caliphate
or will the Caliphate be retsored before he comes are there diffrent interpretations or opinions or views according to Hadiths before Day of Judement Last and Anti Christ coming thank you ? A Muslim Brother told me that the  Mahdi will restore the Caliphate and  I asked how does he know this ir where he heard this or where I could get more information about this subject he said to go to islamcity.com and search the website or email them I did try to email this site and got no reply yet anyway I am a new Convert/Revert from the United States and Im male age 25 thank you for you're time. One reason why Im asking this question is because some Non Muslims think certain Muslim Political Movements that call for a Caliphate  right now are Radical or linked to Terrorism as a Political Agenda now I don't believe that wanting a Caliphate should be viewed as Radical but I hear other Muslims say it is in God's hands if there is a Caliphate or now sorry if my interpretation is wrong I may be confused thank you ?

Al-Mahdi (the Mahdi)
1. Sunni Muslims' Al-Mahdi (Mehdi)
2. Signs before the Mahdi
3. Roman (European) Invasions of the lands of Muslims & the Conquest of Constantinople & Rome by Muslims
4. Other Wars & Events around the time of the Mahdi(s)This includesa)internal fighting & bloodshed in the Muslim World, (b) the Mahdi's fighting against Iran, (c) invasions by the Turks (Russians), (d) fighting the Andalusians, and Abyssinians (Ethiopians & East Africans),(e) Muslims' conquest of India, etc.
5. Could Muslims could be ruled by a series of Caliphs, not just the Mahdi ?
6. Similarities between Shia's Imam Mahdi & the Anti-Christ Shia's Imam Mahdi is likely to be the Anti-Christ

http://www.discoveringislam.org/the_mahdi.htm

reaz rujub says:
May 15, 2011 at 5:28 am
It is known that Caliphate will be established after the appearance of Al Mahdi. So how come the first Hadith say that disagreement will occur at the death of a caliph and then Al Mahdi will appear? The simple answer is that, maybe, the Hadith is only talking about an ordinary leader who is not in the right path of Allah . If this is right, it may be that it is refering to Bin Laden, as disagreements have surely occured in the Ummah due to his death. Or, it may be that this Hadith is refering to Ahmadinejad, and his future death, which may surely cause disagreements. And Allah and His Messenger know best.

http://www.jihadica.com/mahdi-will-appear-after-return-and-death-of-caliph/

Al-Mahdi & A Caliphate That Follows the Guidance of the Prophet (saws)
by A. Hijazi

Hudhaifah bin Al-Yaman reported that the Messenger of Allah sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam said,
"Prophethood (meaning himself) will remain with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain, then Allah will raise it up wherever he wills to raise it up. Afterwards, there will be a Caliphate that follows the guidance of Prophethood remaining with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, He will raise it up whenever He wills to raise it up. Afterwards, there will be a reign of violently oppressive [The reign of Muslim kings who are partially unjust] rule and it will remain with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, there will be a reign of tyrannical rule and it will remain for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, Allah will raise it up whenever He wills to raise it up. Then, there will be a Caliphate that follows the guidance of Prophethood."
Then Hudhaifah said, "The Prophet stopped speaking." [As-Silsilah As-Sahihah, vol. 1, no. 5]

http://www.islaam.net/main/display.php?id=1107
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2013 at 2:26pm
Walaikum as-salaam.  These are matters of the future and we should not speculate about them.  Associating the events described in the hadiths with people in our times, such as speculating that bin Laden is the "Caliph" whose death will cause disagreements, is a mistake.  We should refrain from making these speculative claims.  The hadiths state that following the death of this leader, a man from the Prophet's family (Imam Mahdi) will go from Madina to Mecca, where the people will pledge their allegiance to him at the Kaaba.  Well, bin Laden died more than 2 years ago, and nothing has happened.  So clearly, he could not be the leader mentioned in the hadiths.  Also, the "disagreement" that is supposed to occur is regarding who would be the successor of the dead leader, not any disagreement in general.  Disagreements have existed in the Ummah for a long time, well before Bin Laden.  In fact, that is why we suffer so much. 

For more on the coming of Imam Mahdi, see the following:

http://www.sunnipath.com/library/Articles/AR00000002.aspx

Regarding the word "Caliph", it simply refers to a leader, so it does not necessarily mean a literal Caliph (the leader of a Caliphate).  In the Quran,  Adam (pbuh) is referred to as "khalifatan" (خَلِيفَةً), which most translators render as "viceregent" or "viceroy":

"Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not." (Surah al-Baqarah, 2:30).

In the Tafsir al-Jalalayn, the "viceregent" is identified as Adam (pbuh).  However, Ibn Kathir interprets it as meaning mankind in general.  Whoever "khalifatan" refers to, obviously, it does not mean a "Caliph" in the sense of a successor to Muhammad (pbuh) as leader of the Muslims.

In any case, we should not spend too much time on this issue.  Rather, we should strive to strengthen our faith and knowledge and do good deeds, because it will only be through the striving of the Ummah that the glad tidings of Imam Mahdi and Jesus (as) will come about, inshaAllah.  We cannot simply wait for their coming.  So, I would urge you brother to not get too tied up about this issue.  I also fervently await the coming of Imam Mahdi and I lament the current state of the Ummah, but that is more reason for us to make ourselves into better Muslims, inshaAllah.    

Allah knows best!

Edited by islamispeace - 29 December 2013 at 2:28pm
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2014 at 3:26pm
Khaliyfat - Holy Qur'aan , 2 ; 30 , 6 ; 156  , 7 ; 69  , 7 ; 74  , 10 ; 14 , 10 ; 73 , 27 ; 62 , 35 ; 39  , 38 ; 26 ,

Khaliyfat  means '' Successor , or Left Behind '' . It is usually , To be inherited by an immediate Blood Relative ; as in the case of a Son , or Daughter . In The Holy Qur'aan 2 ; 30 when the Heavenly Host said to the other Heavenly Host Messengers , They will place a Khaliyfat  means '' Successor , or Left Behind '' . In the earth '' First this proves that Adam ( Pbuh ) could not have been the First Man on Earth , Because he had Succeed Someone or Something .

The Holy Qur'aan , 2 ; 30 , Revealed In The Year 624 - 626 A.D. Al Baqarah ( The Heifer ) , Says ; And when your Rabb , said to the Angelic Messengers , Surely , I will make a Khalifat -Successor -Left Behind in the planet Earth . They said 'Are you going to make in it one of those who cause mischief in it and shed blood ? And we Angelic Messengers glorify You , by way of gratitude and our holiness is to You . He said , Surely , I know what you don't know .

The Holy Qur'aan 6 ; 156  , Revealed In The Year 621  A.D. Al Anaam ( The Cattle ) , Say ; That you may say this ; That I sent down the scriptures , unto Taa-ifatayni ''Two Sects - ( the Nazarites , the Evangel Revealtion and the Israelites The Torah ) , from before ( the Ishmaelites of Muhammad's times ) , and if We , were not Ghaafiliyna 'Aware of the things that Diraasatihim 'They Studied ' .

The Holy Qur'aan  7 ; 69  Revealed In The Year 618  A.D. Al A'araaf ( The Wall Made Known ) , Says ; Or , are you all of  Muhammad time , amazed that remembrance has come to you , from your Raab , Alaaa 'On a Rajulin 'Mortal Man , ( Muhammad ) , from amongst you , to warn you and remind you ; and when He made you all Khululaa 'Khalifats -Successors , Left Behind , and you came after Noach's kindred and He increased you all , ( re-multiplied you on Al ard 'Earth in the creation , ever more excellence , in statue ? So remember these benefits of Allah , then perhaps you all will be prosperous .

The Holy Qur'aan 7 ; 74 ,Revealed In The Year 618 A.D. Al A'araaf ( The Wall Made Known ) , Says ; And remember when He The Source , Allah made you all Khulufaa Khalifats - Successors , , Left Behind after 'Ad , and He setted you all in a certain place in the planet Ard , Earth , and you choose to make mansions on the plains , and you dug out houses  into the varying mountains into the caves . So remember , the benefits of The Source , and don't act corrupibly in the planet Earth , causing all forms of mischief .

The Holy Qur'aan , 10 ; 14 , Revealed In The Year 620 A.D. Yuwnus ( Jonah , Dove ) , Says ;Then we Heavenly Host  made you , Khalaaifa 'Khalifa - Successors , , Left Behind in Earth after them ( who were before you ) So we Heavenly Host could see how you would do .

The Holy Qur'aan , 10 ; 73 , Revealed In The Year 620 A.D. Yuwnus ( Jonah , Dove ) , Says ; So they ( The Hypocrites ) denied him ( Noach ) so We Heavenly Host saved him and those of them - ( Ham , Haliyman , Japheth , Ifat , Shem , Faatin , Na'amah , And Lebana and the other beings that are with him in Al Fulk 'The Craft and We Heavenly Host made them Khalaaifa 'Khalifa - Successors , , Left Behind ( in the planet Earth , and We Heavenly Host Agraqnaa Drowed those of them who lied by way of Our signs . So look ( Muhammad ) , at how the punishment of those of them , who were warned .

The Holy Qur'aan  27 ; 62 , Revealed In The Year 617 - 618 A.D.Al Naml ( The Ants ) Says ; Or who answers the distressed , when he calls upon him , and curse the evil , and makes you all Khulufaa - 'Khalifa - Successors , , Left Behind of Earth , is there an Ilaahun ( Allah ) 'Source , with The Source , Allah ? Little is that which you all remember .

The Holy Qur'aan 35 ; 39 ,Revealed In The Year 615 A.D. Faatir ( Spliter Of Atoms ) , Says ; He is the one who made you the Khalaa'if Khalida  - Successors , , Left Behind of Earth ,of those who preceded you in the planet Earth ( the ones to come after the other who live on thid planet before Adamites ) , so whosoever Conceals that which they know to be the facts , against him shall be his Concealing of the Truth and the  Concealing of the Truth of the Kaafiriyn ,Concealers Of The Facts , does not increase in the possession of their Rabb except Maqtaan ''Disgrace ( Hatred ) , and He does , not increase the concealing of the concealers of the truth except , but a loss .

The Holy Qur'aan , 38 ; 26 , , Revealed In The Year 616 A.D. Saad ( Saafinaat ; Light Footed)
Says ; Oh Dawiyd surely We Heavenly Host have made you a Khaliyfah 'Successors ( Of your Father Yishay ) , in the planet Earth so use your wisdom between the mortals by way of the facts ( beyond any doubt ) and don't follow the love , vain desire , except it should lead you astray ( into error ) from the path of The Source , Allah - ( Millatu' The Replenishing Rites Abrawhawn . Surely , those who go astray into error , from the path of The Source , Allah because of their ego ) , servere is the punishment by way of that which they forgot on the Day of reckoning .

One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic