IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - HAPPY Christmas?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HAPPY Christmas?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HAPPY Christmas?
    Posted: 23 February 2014 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

It is not our fault that you don't have the intelligence to understand the answers that we give. All from the Qur'an and Sunnah.

Greetings Abu Loren,

I must say...
you complain that others have not done their research regarding islam... yet most of us have come here after reading qur'an.
You say that they do not learn... what about yourself? 
Why haven't you done the proper research?

I can say;
Why haven't you learned?

Do you lack the intelligence to understand?
Have you read the Christian scriptures?
Have you read the qur'an?

Salaam,
Caringheart

Nice post, Caringheart. I would encourage you to read not only the Quran, but also the hadiths and the tafsirs. They help provide a better understanding of what Islam teaches. I am certainly glad that I read them.

The Quran
www.quran.com

The Quran and hadiths Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Dawud
http://searchtruth.com/

Tafsirs Al Jalalayn and Ibn Abbas, as well as some others
http://altafsir.com/

Tafsir Ibn Qathir
http://qtafsir.com/

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2014 at 10:45am

It is not our fault that you don't have the intelligence to understand the answers that we give. All from the Qur'an and Sunnah.

Greetings Abu Loren,

I must say...
you complain that others have not done their research regarding islam... yet most of us have come here after reading qur'an.
You say that they do not learn... what about yourself? 
Why haven't you done the proper research?

I can say;
Why haven't you learned?

Do you lack the intelligence to understand?
Have you read the Christian scriptures?
Have you read the qur'an?

Salaam,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 23 February 2014 at 10:47am
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2014 at 9:39am
Originally posted by TG12345 TG12345 wrote:

Salaam Alaikum.God created me, and only He deserves praise and thanks and worship. He has revealed Himself to humanity as the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.The Quran tells you that Jesus is not God, and that He was not crucified. Its author claims to be God, but He clearly had no idea about creation. He falsely stated that the Thamud carved buildings out of rock at Al Hijr when we know it was the Nabataeans, and he also claimed that there is a barrier between fresh and salt water that prevents them from transgressing... when we know that no such barrier exists. He also claimed that he told bees to eat of all the fruit, when we know that there are fruit that bees cannot access or that kill them.Consider these things. Does God make mistakes?To accept the idea that the Quran is dictated by God, you need to believe in a God who is unaware of His own creation. My God is all-knowing and does not make mistakes. Although there are many good and wise things in the Quran, it is not from Him.

You have now gone beyond st**idity. Ever since you've joined this forum we have given you all the answers to al of your questions.

Really?

Then explain why the Quran claims that, between bodies of water that meet, there is a barrier that they do not transgress- when we know that is not the case in any part of the world.

Explain why the Quran states that in both of these bodies of water there is coral- when coral exists only in salt water, and waters of the same salinity mix even more freely than waters of different salinities.

Explain why the only buildings carved out of mountains at Al Hijr are those that were made by the Nabataeans between 100 BC and AD 100- when the Quran states that the Thamud were the ones who did so before the time of Moses.

Explain why the Quran's author told bees to eat from all the fruits- when there are fruit that kill bees, and other fruit that they are unable to have access to.

Explain why, according to the hadiths, Muhammad put all of the world's peoples and nations into categories on the Day of Resurrection- stone/idol/false god/cross worshipers, Ezra worshipers, Christians, Muslims- when we know that excludes millions of monotheists like Jews, who fall into none of these categories.

You have not given any answers to these questions, or at least, any answers that are not false. By false I don't mean answers I disagree with. By false, I mean answers that contradict obvious facts.

You have provided a lot, however, in the area of insults and swearing. You use more profanity on this forum than anyone else I have debated with.

It is not our fault that you don't have the intelligence to understand the answers that we give.

I understood very well the answers that you have given. I understood them and have responded to them, and shown you where they are wrong. Not based on my opinion, or even on what the Bible states, but on research and facts, backed by sources.

All from the Qur'an

Which contains mistakes and errors that shows it is not from God.

and Sunnah.

What answers have you provided from the Sunnah? Please show me one example where you personally did that.

Edited by TG12345 - 23 February 2014 at 9:44am
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2014 at 5:02am
Originally posted by NABA NABA wrote:

But that diseases to bees is rare,y don't u quote ch 16 v 71 in which Allah says he has given favour to some in respect to others in provision.

Read my post again, NABA. I wasn't talking about diseases that bees have. I was mentioning the fact that there are some fruits that bees don't have access to or that kill them... this in spite of the fact that the Quran's author told the honeybee to eat from every fruit. How can they eat from every fruit if there are some fruit that they are unable to access?
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2014 at 4:58am

Salaam Alaikum.God created me, and only He deserves praise and thanks and worship. He has revealed Himself to humanity as the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.The Quran tells you that Jesus is not God, and that He was not crucified. Its author claims to be God, but He clearly had no idea about creation. He falsely stated that the Thamud carved buildings out of rock at Al Hijr when we know it was the Nabataeans, and he also claimed that there is a barrier between fresh and salt water that prevents them from transgressing... when we know that no such barrier exists. He also claimed that he told bees to eat of all the fruit, when we know that there are fruit that bees cannot access or that kill them.Consider these things. Does God make mistakes?To accept the idea that the Quran is dictated by God, you need to believe in a God who is unaware of His own creation. My God is all-knowing and does not make mistakes. Although there are many good and wise things in the Quran, it is not from Him.

You have now gone beyond st**idity. Ever since you've joined this forum we have given you all the answers to al of your questions. It is not our fault that you don't have the intelligence to understand the answers that we give. All from the Qur'an and Sunnah.
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2014 at 1:05am
But that diseases to bees is rare,y don't u quote ch 16 v 71 in which Allah says he has given favour to some in respect to others in provision.
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2014 at 8:38pm

Abu Loren,Salaam Alaikum. It may be a good idea stop our debate where it is. I have made my points, and you have made yours. You have not been able to refute any of the points I have made, either about the story of the Thamud, or Muhammad's teaching on the Day of Resurrection.Continue to follow your religion if you wish. I have respect for you for being so outspoken about your faith, even if I believe it is wrong. I pray that one day you will come to Christ, so you can experience eternal life with Him in Heaven. Take care,TG12345

If you accept that God created you and only He deserves praise and thanks then worship Him rather than His creation. Jesus (Alayhi Salaam) is a creation of God Almighty, so in reality you are worshipping a creation of God rather than God Himself.

Think about it.

Salaam Alaikum.

God created me, and only He deserves praise and thanks and worship. He has revealed Himself to humanity as the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

The Quran tells you that Jesus is not God, and that He was not crucified.

Its author claims to be God, but He clearly had no idea about creation. He falsely stated that the Thamud carved buildings out of rock at Al Hijr when we know it was the Nabataeans, and he also claimed that there is a barrier between fresh and salt water that prevents them from transgressing... when we know that no such barrier exists. He also claimed that he told bees to eat of all the fruit, when we know that there are fruit that bees cannot access or that kill them.

Consider these things. Does God make mistakes?

To accept the idea that the Quran is dictated by God, you need to believe in a God who is unaware of His own creation. My God is all-knowing and does not make mistakes. Although there are many good and wise things in the Quran, it is not from Him.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2014 at 5:35am

Abu Loren,Salaam Alaikum. It may be a good idea stop our debate where it is. I have made my points, and you have made yours. You have not been able to refute any of the points I have made, either about the story of the Thamud, or Muhammad's teaching on the Day of Resurrection.Continue to follow your religion if you wish. I have respect for you for being so outspoken about your faith, even if I believe it is wrong. I pray that one day you will come to Christ, so you can experience eternal life with Him in Heaven. Take care,TG12345

If you accept that God created you and only He deserves praise and thanks then worship Him rather than His creation. Jesus (Alayhi Salaam) is a creation of God Almighty, so in reality you are worshipping a creation of God rather than God Himself.

Think about it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic