IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - my life  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

my life

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lateefah2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my life
    Posted: 24 December 2013 at 9:20am
aslaamoo alaykum brothers and sisters
4 years ago my sister did something wrong on the internet; i knew she did it and even saw some of the things she did.
my father really think i did it.
no matter how hard i try to explain to him what happened he still thinks i'm a liar and mischievous.
now i want an tablet he told me i could get it, but a few days later he tells me," you can't get it i don't want to worry about what you are doing on the internet."
i wanted to yell at him you treat me different from my other sisters, you hate me, and you don't care about me; but i kept my mouth shut.
my younger sister and my oldest sister can get anything with internet, but i can not.
i often tell my sister you are the reason my life has changed.
dad can't trust me to do anything because of YOU.
my grandma's advice was tell your father the truth.
i tried telling him that, but he seemed to ignore me, my feelings, and my thoughts.
at this point of my life i am stuck.
what should i do?
somebody please help me
and please don't think i'm talking bad about my father.
how will i get the truth to him?
how will i change this unhappy situation to a happy situation?
this part of my life make me feel like i'm in prison.
i never knew my life would turn out like this.
at this point sometimes i think about running away, but i know the consequences.
i know how cruel the world is.
that is why i am asking for you people help.
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2013 at 10:18pm
If ur heart is clean no matter what time u get in Sha Allah Allah will grant u, u take my example when I was 17, in india my friends had expensive bikes, mobiles etc, I cud also have troubled my parents but instead I put my mind in studies and my hobbies but as the time passed by Alhamdullilah my parents themselves gifted me a car on passing my 2nd yr mbbs, but the fact was I never told my parents to buy me a car but I liked a car from my heart and Allah gave me at right time, , don't yell at your father because Allah says in ch 17 v 23-24 that b kind to ur parents, never give bad answer back to them, u shud nit utter even ooff.in ch 46 v 15 of Quran Allah commands us to b grateful to our parents.pray to Allah so that u can tell truth to ur father.u r crying about tablet c the world there r so many people who can't have food, cloth, roof.it cud also happened with u.always thank Allah what u have, Allah says in ch 14 v 7 if u thank Allah, Allah will grant you more.
lateefah2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lateefah2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2013 at 6:51am
thank you brother
another question

how can i prove to my father?
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2013 at 7:54am
Wa alaikum salaam, Lateefah, trust is built and developed over time, so, in my estimation, only time and your diligent efforts at being responsible will change your dad's opinion. Could it be also that his feelings aren't based solely upon that one isolated incident 4 years ago, but a pattern of (mis)behaviors? Anyway, great that you were patient regarding the tablet as this shows growth and maturity. Your dad has likely also taken notice. Please keep up this type of behavior and matters will eventually and progressively get better.
By the way, do you enjoy reading? I love reading. Grab a good book and relax. Never run away, though disagreements exist, your family loves you a great deal.
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2013 at 7:24am
U have nothing to do prove to ur father, always remember if ur heart is clean u r the most brave person in the world, u have nothing to prove, if u want to prove, prove it to Allah, if u live ur life according to guidelines of Allah Allah will make life easy for u.ch 3 v 160-if Allah is with u nothing can forsake u, if Allah forsakes u there is who who can save u.Allahfiz.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2013 at 12:57pm
If what you are trying to prove has to do with the internet matter four years ago, and you do not believe it had a proper airing and/or resolution you may want to ask to have a family meeting. If you believe you have proof and can articulate you innocence, and someone else's guilt, go for it, but be advised, that often the harm may outweigh the benefit. You will need more than speculation. Also, now may be a bad time because your intention will be viewed in light of wanting the tablet.
lateefah2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lateefah2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2013 at 6:50am
thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic