IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sex slavery in Israel  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sex slavery in Israel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sex slavery in Israel
    Posted: 27 March 2005 at 2:58pm

White slavery and prostitution in Israel? That's right! All perfectly legal! Let's send them more billions this year! That way the Israelis can renovate their brothels and the poor, duped, White Ukrainian shiksas can be used for sex and violated all day in luxury! And let's be clear: it is called "White" slavery for a reason. Today, at this very moment in history, raping goyim is the chosen fetish of the Chosen people. "It's no secret," an article reports, "that the highest prices now go for the White women." And it's no surprise either.

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/index161.htm
Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2005 at 9:54pm

One should be careful where they get their information, and even more vigilant when posting a link. Your reference "vanguardnewsnetwork" is complete rubbish.

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2005 at 6:18am
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

One should be careful where they get their information, and even more vigilant when posting a link. Your reference "vanguardnewsnetwork" is complete rubbish.

It�s not healthy to live in self-denial.

How about Canada�s second largest newspaper, The Globe and Mail (December 8, 2002) � considering its well-known pro-Israeli policies and usually biased projection of Muslims and Arabs.

"About 3,000 women, mainly from the former Soviet Union, are sold each year into Israel's sex industry, which takes in about $1-billion (U.S.) annually, a parliamentary report said Sunday, slamming the country's justice system for being lax on punishments.

The women, seeking to escape poverty at home, are usually smuggled in by traffickers who promise them legitimate jobs. Once in Israel, they are sold to pimps for between $3,000 and $6,000 each, the preliminary report said.

The women receive between $25-$30 per customer, of which the pimp takes between 80 and 90 per cent, the report said. The women work about 12 hours a day, six or seven days a week and receive an average of 10 to 15 clients daily, it added. Often, the women live in dismal conditions and sometimes they are physically abused or live in fear of their pimps.

In July of 2001, a U.S. State Department report placed Israel on a black list of countries whose laws don't meet U.S. criteria for dealing with this crime and threatened economic sanctions."

Know your enemy!

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2005 at 6:58am

I received this link through e-mail. I thought someone may like to read it.

Sex slavery rife in Israel

Know your enemy!

kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 6:32pm

It's not just Israel. In places like Turkey and nearby countries, there are thousands of Russian Women working as prostitutes. The locals call them "Natashas". I have seen women working in Egypt as "Belly dancers". Will you also condemn Egypt?

Instead of condemning the Israelis for using these women, how about trying to come up with a solution to help all these poor, sad, Russian girls who obviously come from such dreadful circumstances that the only solution they can see for their problems is prostitution.

If you ever get a chance to see a movie called "Lilya forever", then please do. It's a terribly, terribly sad, gut and heart-wrenching movie about a girl kidnapped from Russia and kept as a sex-slave in Sweden, of all places. The movie was made in response to a REAL problem in Russia and Europe and is shown to teenagers in European countries in order to help them avoid the same fate and to help them to realise that some other people's lives are dreaful and not their own fault and that these people need help, not derision.

Besides, the Israelis probably use these women because they don't want to "defile" their own women, because virginity, apparently, is still held as sacred, etc. Are you trying to tell me that some Muslim men _don't_ have sex with non-Muslim women, in order to avoid "defiling" their own women?

Kim...

kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 6:35pm

Oh, and before you point the finger at me - we have sex-slaves here in Australia, too. Usually smuggled in from Asia. There are tough laws against it, and the authorities are always on the lookout. There are reports in the media here and I believe there are various groups trying to make sure that the poor women involved get looked after and taken care of because they have been so traumatised.

Kim...

Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 8:16pm

Kim!

Hi!

Am happy ur finally here. What happened why are u a newbie, with a strong exclaimation

Peace.

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 12:00am

Hi Sweetie! I am back again because the forum has changed and the computer system at work here doesn't recognise it!

I was not able to log on to the old boards here at work because the system thought they were p0rn0graphy! Now the the boards have changed, the system thinks it's ok again!  :)

So I'm back to support and annoy you guys all at once!  ;)

Have a great weekend and I hope life is going well for you in Canada! 

Kim...

xox

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic