IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Languages: Arabic and others
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How can I learn Arabic language  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How can I learn Arabic language

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
milad93 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote milad93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How can I learn Arabic language
    Posted: 03 October 2017 at 11:31pm
The Arabic language is the language of the holy Qu�ran. It is a language of eloquence ; a language which is very difficult to translate, simply because it has its appropriate signature, its secrets, and also its charm
1- Every work needs a strong willpower to start and to carry out.

2- It is necessary to learn the 27 arabic characters with their right pronunciation.

3- Know that the language is not only words but also a marriage between syntax and lexicon.

4- Be aware that the good Arabic is the one of the Qu�ran, the one of the poets during El Jahilia (period which precedes Islam), and also the parlances of the prophet Mohamed (SAW).
mentorslinguist View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mentorslinguist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2015 at 1:03am
If you are residing in Karachi then you are most welcomed to Mentors Linguist. And if not then we provide online classes as well. For more details visit our website www.mentorslinguist.com
Johnson786 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnson786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2014 at 10:13pm
Hello,

The Medinah Arabic course is very good for learning Arabic language. These books will help you in learning Arabic quickly. These Courses are perfect for beginners, specially designed for children.
herber345 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herber345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2013 at 11:29pm
I want to learn Arabic and Urdu language for reading and writing. I had searched all over near to my hometown and didn't found any learning center or institute. I want to know, if you have any online source or any website that give great basic knowledge of these language. Also suggest me what should I do for learning.  

Edited by herber345 - 22 December 2013 at 11:30pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic