IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Others
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - religious and traditional wedding invitat  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

religious and traditional wedding invitat

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herber345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: religious and traditional wedding invitat
    Posted: 21 December 2013 at 2:05am
Hello everyone. I have seen many religious website are available here and all  have been posted by some reasons to provide help to other.
After reading some thread I thought why not I provide you all a wedding invitation website that become helpful for everyone.
Actually I had purchased designer wedding invitations from here http://www.a2zweddingcards.com and I found it is very affordable. Designs are awesome and thousand of collection are available according to religions. You can choose any card and the customization option make you more comfortable to customize card according to your choice. Everything is available on internet and also free shipping for sample cards. I had ordered and I was surprised to see such a quick service. You can also visit this website. Invitation is very important in every religion, may be; it will be helpful for anyone of you.

Edited by herber345 - 13 March 2015 at 3:01am
tamilvivakam View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamilvivakam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2015 at 12:12am
Hello,
Thank you for sharing information it is very helpful for all.
Tamilmatrimony
lovelycards View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelycards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2015 at 10:27pm
Wedding invitations are the major part of everyone's Big day ceremony. It is not at all an exception for all religions because everyone want their Big day ceremony to be a memorable and remarkable one!
WeddingCardsuk View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WeddingCardsuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2015 at 1:22am
These day Traditional Wedding Invitations are in the trend. Couple who are wishing to have a royal and classy wedding are demanding the ethnic Traditional and modern vintage wedding invitations. You can visit our online portal of Traditional wedding invitation for your upcoming dream wedding.

Edited by WeddingCardsuk - 16 February 2015 at 1:37am
rahulsharma View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rahulsharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2015 at 9:33pm
Marriage is one of the important ceremonies in our life. Wedding card is playing a very crucial role in this event. Last month I purchased my designer wedding card from dreamweddingcard(dot)com at very affordable prices.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic