IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can i make dua for love?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can i make dua for love?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadih Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can i make dua for love?
    Posted: 08 November 2013 at 11:08am
Salam alaikom, i have had feelings for this specific female for a while now and even though we were never an official couple or dated. we talked to eachother for a while and we get a long and trust eachother. the problem is that she has her heart set on somebody else she dated before and went back into a relationship with him. Me and her are still friends although we dont talk no where nearly as much as we used to. its been about a year now and i still have strong feelings for this girl . i even heard that she at once told a friend that she regretted going back to her ex and shouldve continued talking to me. that was a while back and as far as i know now they are still together. What i wanted to know is that is there any way i can make dua for her to have a change of heart towards me? i really believe i am in love with this girl and i can honestly see my self marrying her in the near future is Allah permits. I would like to get some religious advice on if i can pray for her to change her mind as it seems impossible right now because we barely talk. she is Muslim also and i have great strong feelings that we would be a great husband and wife. i currently pray 5 times a day and make dua whenever i can hoping that something will change.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2013 at 6:15pm
"....feelings that we would be a great husband and wife."

Don't you think her "ex" feels the same way? Ask Allah to grant you good in this life and the next, and save you from the fire. If you don't have her, and she is already with someone else, we ask Allah to give you better in return.
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2013 at 11:03pm
Allah says in Quran in ch 2 v 216-u may like a thing that is not good for you u may dislike a thing that may b good for you, Allah only knows what is good for you.
smaziz View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaziz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2013 at 7:48am
As per my opinion, you can make DUA to Allah for anything that is good for everyone. So, in that sense, you can make DUA for love.
herber345 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herber345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2013 at 11:15pm
yes, you can. As  Smaziz said,  we can Dua to God, for everything that I want and  good for everyone And God full fill your every Dua if you have done with pure heart. Love is the best creation or feeling that gifted by God, you can surely Dua for you love. 
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2013 at 10:32pm
At herber345 I just want to clear doubt if suppose I loved a girl and I pray to Allah for my marriage with her,and suppose I married her but somehow she is not happy with me,and then she leaves me, I want to ask a question can we pray to have someone from Allah? Bcoz girl is not a thing its not a car or bike, a girl is the vital creation Allah says in ch 4 v 19 that don't tr8 women harshly, in ch 40 v 60-Allah says call to me I will hear u.we shud pray to Allah bcoz its a form of worship but to pray to Allah to g8 someone, I doubt yes but I always ask Allah to grant me a pious wife and children in future.
Haji mushtaqali View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haji mushtaqali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2018 at 6:59am
Aslam walekum
How to make Dua for love
islamhelps View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male Hindu
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamhelps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2022 at 8:28am
Hello, I really love your content and writing ideas. I was looking at this information for a few days and I got it from your discussion. Thank you! 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic