IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can i make dua for love?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can i make dua for love?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
shadih View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadih Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2013 at 11:08am
Salam alaikom, i have had feelings for this specific female for a while now and even though we were never an official couple or dated. we talked to eachother for a while and we get a long and trust eachother. the problem is that she has her heart set on somebody else she dated before and went back into a relationship with him. Me and her are still friends although we dont talk no where nearly as much as we used to. its been about a year now and i still have strong feelings for this girl . i even heard that she at once told a friend that she regretted going back to her ex and shouldve continued talking to me. that was a while back and as far as i know now they are still together. What i wanted to know is that is there any way i can make dua for her to have a change of heart towards me? i really believe i am in love with this girl and i can honestly see my self marrying her in the near future is Allah permits. I would like to get some religious advice on if i can pray for her to change her mind as it seems impossible right now because we barely talk. she is Muslim also and i have great strong feelings that we would be a great husband and wife. i currently pray 5 times a day and make dua whenever i can hoping that something will change.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic