IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Provoking Islamic Iran  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Provoking Islamic Iran

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2005 at 4:31am

Bismillah,

The numbers they need are lower than that 51%.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2005 at 7:43am
I disagree strongly. Ahmedinejad and al-Sistani are patiently waiting and
gathering strength while Bush's puppet government and the Zarqawi's
Sunnis kill each other off.

Ahmedinejad is no fool. Iran needs to annex Iraq if they are to avoid thier
own
desperate internal situation
. Ahmedinejad is printing nuclear wolf
tickets (a bluff for you non-US folks) to smooth over the eventual and
unavoidable transition. He is smart enough to know Bush will need some
sort of PR victory, and Ahmedinejad backing down on nuclear arms will
provide that.

Ahmedinejad is wise enough to provide Bush political cover for his
eventual withdrawl from Iraq and relegating Iraq to an Iranian theocracy.
Republicans would never accept such a total defeat, but if they frame it as
contributing to global nuclear security it will be a less bitter pill to
swallow.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
usama View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2005 at 11:26am

I was unable to add a second post in explanation of my original.

I meant that certain Americans who visit the Muslim world such as Iraq and  Iran should be deemd operatives with clandestine motivations. 

By military defense I mean submarines as well as nuclear weaponry.

As for the armchair general scenerio of America's invasion of Iran, oh how clean it will be. just take them out form 30,000 feet, right?  Subhanna Allah.

Here on a Muslim board are barbaric blood thirsty killers and their supporters with no morality as to the nature of their words.  

People talk about Muslims reining in their extremists, but American Christian warmongers (with their brand of bigotry and racism) are actually the ones killing, bombing, talking war, and encouraging killing of innocent people.

Let there arise from amongst you a group inviting to all that is good, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and they are the successful ones. Al Imran:104
kenski70 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2005 at 9:44pm

People talk about Muslims reining in their extremists, but American Christian warmongers (with their brand of bigotry and racism) are actually the ones killing, bombing, talking war, and encouraging killing of innocent people.

yes and OBL should have thought of that before he attacked us too. America gets enraged when it gets sucker punched. Anyone who stood up and cheered on sept.11......could be next.

Sorry about that turn signal,I must have fallen asleep.
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 2:34am

Bismillah,

Allah, SWT, has all the power and the glory and you could be next.  Don't come here threatening people with "your" supposed power!

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
kenski70 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 11:25am
hahahahahah were you cheering? The Taliban was,and several murals of the 9-11 attacks were found in Iraq too. Guess it was OK with Saddam also, are they cheering now?
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by kenski70 kenski70 wrote:

hahahahahah were you cheering? The Taliban was,and several murals of the 9-11 attacks were found in Iraq too. Guess it was OK with Saddam also, are they cheering now?

I guess marines are cheering now, when they drop a bomb; they cheer.

seriously commander'n'chimp should be punished for misleading the country.

Edited by ak_m_f
kenski70 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 9:42pm

I guess marines are cheering now, when they drop a bomb; they cheer.

seriously commander'n'chimp should be punished for misleading the country. 

Ive heard the cheers myself.my biggest problem with the beginning of the war was that instead of using a legitimate excuse like Saddam has mass graves or has ignored 16 UN resolutions. he picks WMD now that seemed like a good reason at first, but hell Saddam had ample time to hide those while the US bickered in the UN about this topic.but why couldn't Bush use the mass graves ? well many of the same republicans encouraging Bush now were fiercely complaining when Clinton attacked Serbia, Clinton cited mass graves.How hypocritical would that have been? So they picked a weaker reason and its backfired on them. Had they cited the mass graves instead, I think alot more people would have agreed to strike Saddam.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic