IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - pleaseee help me do da'wah!!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

pleaseee help me do da'wah!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sana aziz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pleaseee help me do da'wah!!
    Posted: 19 October 2013 at 5:01am
Assalamu'alaikum! I want help...I have a friend who is hindu. I told him about islam,quran and our prophets, but he got pissed and asked me not to preach abt islam to him. N he asked me to read this and get some insight- "Maxmullers reply to a missionary in german -'For hindus,religion is like mother.she's the most beautiful of all.Bhagavadgita says:-if u try to prove ur worth by propagating the beauty of ur mother,then the outside world will see her as a prostitute,hence propagate the value of ur mother by the deeds u do called karma. The value of a mother is knwn by the deeds done by the child.if ur karma is good,then automatically ur mother will be the most respected" Churches in germany banned maxmuller for saying this abd the result the entire world rushed madly to india to knw more abt this religion and hinduism becme the most respected religion of the world"!!......

So please help me to do da'wah.how shud I reply to this?? When I think of a reply I feel like I sound rude and I have no knowledge to reply him for tht maxmuller's message. Please help me..

Is der any one who can give me some information to reply him? Pls help me..

Edited by sana aziz - 19 October 2013 at 11:11pm
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2013 at 6:59am
W.S.Allah says in ch 35 v 18 that no soul will take burden of any other soul, means we only responsible for our deeds.for eg if a son is pious it doesn't mean that his father/mother is pious.moreover he talks about bhagwad geeta, quote him the verse ch 7 v 20 that they are entering darkness those who worship idols, quote him the verse from veda ch 32 v 3 of God there is no image.Allah says in ch 3 v 64 of Quran-come to the common terms and the first thing is worship only Allah.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2013 at 1:39pm
Better to let a man deal with him; I'd say he has given you good advice,ie., "not to preach abt islam to him." Giving "dawah" is often a door to fitnah with respect to men and women being together for this ostensible purpose.   
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2013 at 2:17am
Also if you have limited knowledge of Islam then do not do dawah. You will only mislead people and that is a great sin.
sana aziz View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sana aziz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2013 at 10:02pm
I am talking abt "maxmullers" message friends..I searched a lot if any muslim replied to it..but didn't find any...
qurancentre View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qurancentre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2013 at 9:54pm
I also agree with NABA. We are responsible for our deeds.
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2013 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by NABA NABA wrote:

W.S.Allah says in ch 35 v 18 that no soul will take burden of any other soul, means we only responsible for our deeds.for eg if a son is pious it doesn't mean that his father/mother is pious.moreover he talks about bhagwad geeta, quote him the verse ch 7 v 20 that they are entering darkness those who worship idols, quote him the verse from veda ch 32 v 3 of God there is no image.Allah says in ch 3 v 64 of Quran-come to the common terms and the first thing is worship only Allah.

Tell him if you can't share your belief's then you don't want to hear his , Bottem line here . He trying to play Tricknowldge with you .

Edited by Al Saadiqeen21 - 07 November 2013 at 12:04pm
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic