IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic Finance
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - dua to have health baby without miscarriages  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

dua to have health baby without miscarriages

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dua to have health baby without miscarriages
    Posted: 29 September 2013 at 5:27am
As salam walaikum

last year 2012 i had posted regarding my loss of baby boy due to stillbirth, from that time i didn't get pregnant this year in february 2013 i got pregnant but had miscarriage in April dr said that the reason behind this is belighted ovum ( no- heart beat was found) but still i waited and finally miscarriage happened by its self.. then again i got pregnant at the end of may 2013 and had miscarriage in july (no heatbeat was found till 7 weeks) and this miscarriage was also by itself... dont know what to do. iam afraid of getting pregnant now... is there any dua so that i can start reading it from now (i mean before getting pregnant) please people help me and remember me in dua's.

Jazakallah khair
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2013 at 2:13am
Wa'laikum salaam wa rahmatullah

May Allah swt reward you and grant you patience sis.

Sister this the dua, Prophet made and was granted Yahya Alaihisalaam

رَبِّ لاَ تَذَرْنِي فَرْدًا وَأَنْتَ خَيْرُ الْوَارِثِينَ Rabbi la tadharni fardaw wa-anta Khairul Waritheen (O my Lord! Leave me not without offsrping, though Thou art the Best of inheritors)

Please do recall the translation as the duas get more effective when made out of heart than mere utterings.

Once when you are pregnant do keep reading this :

رَبِّ هَبْ لِي مِنْ الصَّالِحِينَ Rabbi-habli minas-saliheen (O my Lord! Grant me a Righteous (son))

Also recite this name of Allah swt -YA-Salaam any time.

May Allah swt soon grant with His blessing.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2013 at 7:22am
In addition, once pregnant again, you may need to stay off your feet as much as possible during the first three months. Allah grant you success in this life and the next!
Anderos View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anderos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2016 at 6:00pm
By the way a good place!
I and my friends went there on vacation. The only thing that was a problem with payment cards. Good that we use now Mawarid and we have no problems with it. Bank of good-like and the way gave us a map of all advise those traveling to Journey vospolschovatsya services of the bank.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic