IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Mother walked in, what do I do?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mother walked in, what do I do?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moose_ika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mother walked in, what do I do?
    Posted: 28 September 2013 at 8:36pm
Help!
My mother walked in on my husband and I while we were having relations. I don't know how to approach this. :(
Rofexa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofexa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2013 at 9:21am
Assalaamu Alaikum,

Islam offers many guidelines that direct individuals on how to treat their parents; for example, Islam encourages children to always knock on the door and seek permission to enter, before going into their parent�s room. This should also be reciprocated for thier children who have attained adulthood. This man is your husband, the circumstances are completely normal. How do you think you got here LOL. However, it is embarrassing, but I am sure she is more embarrassed that she didn't knock on your door. Just talk about it, make sure to reference this aayaat (Al-Noor 58).   

Allah (i.e. God) said in the Holy Quran:
�O ye who believe! Let your house servants, and those of you who have not come to adulthood, ask leave of you at three times (before they come into your presence): Before the prayer of dawn, and when ye lay aside your cloth for the noon nap, and after the prayer of night. There are three times of privacy for you. It is no sin for them or for you, at other times, to wander freely in the house without having to ask. Thus Allah made it clear the revelations for you. Allah is Knower, Wise."

Take Care, Your sister in Islam

''When the world pushes you to your knees you�re in the perfect position to pray'' ~ Rumi
Moose_ika View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moose_ika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2013 at 11:01pm
Thank you so much <3

I really appreciate this, and will greatly aid my conversation with her.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic